Fucking my wife after a bbc

No doubt her being off birth control and allowing herLovers to cum inside and not you is making you cum faster!! I have been on condom only intercourse with my wife since November 2012, when she made the decision that her next prdgnancy was going to be with someone other than me (at the time, it was hopefully with her Boss/Lover). I can actually cum just from the actions of her putting my small size condoms on me, if she wants to be really evil, LOL.
When the pandemic hit, and her relationship with her Boss/Lover ended (no pregnancy) we discussed maybe lifting the "condom only rule" but decided it has been so long since my cum was inside of her, we should not spoil that record. So I remain on condom only and her desires to be involved with BBC Lovers has come ROARING back!! Maybe an interracial pregnancy is in our future yet.

CW
I'd Bet you will see her belly swell knowing she has a invisible Black baby inside Soon. are you ready for all ur friends and families to see and know your a cuckold hubby to a BBC loving hot wife???

I'd Bet you will see her belly swell knowing she has a invisible Black baby inside Soon. are you ready for all ur friends and families to see and know your a cuckold hubby to a BBC loving hot wife???
Im.sorry i dont believe in having a baby with another nan .i dont think.its fair to the child especially if the bull is not around as well. If the child needs something medical.that only the biological farthet cam.provide and not knowing who the childs farther id FUCK ALL.YOU WANT BUT FO BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD

I want to lap that up.
I have no.priblem.with a hotwife denimg acuck for a little whike even to once a month or two but to have another guys baby is wrong not only to the child but to.the hibby that has to support the child for 18 years us if the resal.farther is not around and child has medical beed that only the real farther is not aroubd its wrong Dont have achild for your sexual wants ITS WRONG PERIOD

Reactions: toolman2c
I get sloppy seconds all the time. My wife works at our local university and has been fucking young male students for years. Several years ago she started fucking a black Nigerian foreign exchange student. She told me he had a "horse cock". She measured him at 10 inches. She said it took him a month to break her in to where she could let him pound away. He was a massive cummer. She would come home destroyed and dripping. It would take days for her slut pussy to recover. For 3 years she never told him no and fucked him as often as he wanted. She was his first white girl. To this day she continues to fuck the young college bulls. They are always in disbelief when she tells them she is 65, but they always cum back for more. She is a 100% bareback girl.

Attachments

• 071.PNG
    071.PNG
    163 KB · Views: 117
My wife and I have been together for 10 years I’m 48 and she is 30 we have been in the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle for our entire relationship and I love the feeling of her pussy after she has been ravaged by a bbc. Lately I have been cumming much faster when fucking her after she has been with her bulls and I don’t know if it’s the fact that she has been off of birth control for around 6 months and she is now having several of her bulls fuck and cum inside of her tight little fertile pussy daily. She no longer wants me to cum in her pussy she has told me that her pussy is for dominating men only and that I can cum on her ass, belly, or face. Most of her bulls are black so if she gets pregnant the child will be half black and I’m ok with this so I’m wondering if know that she is now a breeder for bbc is that why I cum so fast? Anyone one else in this kind of situation or has been through this before experience the same cumming fast??? I know I can’t stop thinking about a black man’s big cock pumping his warm thick sticky seed in her fertile pussy and hopefully getting her pregnant View attachment 1663423View attachment 1663424View attachment 1663425View attachment 1663426View attachment 1663427
O mi i would lick BBC cream with so much pleasure everytime from your sexy hotwife sweet pussy,would she let me?And she can use me here also

Attachments

• 8da76220-b29a-4ef3-a934-077f2dad9695.jpg
    8da76220-b29a-4ef3-a934-077f2dad9695.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Cuckoldhusband7
I get sloppy seconds all the time. My wife works at our local university and has been fucking young male students for years. Several years ago she started fucking a black Nigerian foreign exchange student. She told me he had a "horse cock". She measured him at 10 inches. She said it took him a month to break her in to where she could let him pound away. He was a massive cummer. She would come home destroyed and dripping. It would take days for her slut pussy to recover. For 3 years she never told him no and fucked him as often as he wanted. She was his first white girl. To this day she continues to fuck the young college bulls. They are always in disbelief when she tells them she is 65, but they always cum back for more. She is a 100% bareback girl.
That,s a naughty story&wife,if i was together with her i would do everything for her,housemaid,spanking,feminized,tease&denial etc and if she only let me jerk off that would be great

Attachments

• 39f1c9e6-96e0-40e6-812f-78ca8937e718.jpg
    39f1c9e6-96e0-40e6-812f-78ca8937e718.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 98
My wife and I have been together for 10 years I’m 48 and she is 30 we have been in the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle for our entire relationship and I love the feeling of her pussy after she has been ravaged by a bbc. Lately I have been cumming much faster when fucking her after she has been with her bulls and I don’t know if it’s the fact that she has been off of birth control for around 6 months and she is now having several of her bulls fuck and cum inside of her tight little fertile pussy daily. She no longer wants me to cum in her pussy she has told me that her pussy is for dominating men only and that I can cum on her ass, belly, or face. Most of her bulls are black so if she gets pregnant the child will be half black and I’m ok with this so I’m wondering if know that she is now a breeder for bbc is that why I cum so fast? Anyone one else in this kind of situation or has been through this before experience the same cumming fast??? I know I can’t stop thinking about a black man’s big cock pumping his warm thick sticky seed in her fertile pussy and hopefully getting her pregnant View attachment 1663423View attachment 1663424View attachment 1663425View attachment 1663426View attachment 1663427
I would bever wsnt my wife to have another nans baby black.or white

No doubt her being off birth control and allowing herLovers to cum inside and not you is making you cum faster!! I have been on condom only intercourse with my wife since November 2012, when she made the decision that her next prdgnancy was going to be with someone other than me (at the time, it was hopefully with her Boss/Lover). I can actually cum just from the actions of her putting my small size condoms on me, if she wants to be really evil, LOL.
When the pandemic hit, and her relationship with her Boss/Lover ended (no pregnancy) we discussed maybe lifting the "condom only rule" but decided it has been so long since my cum was inside of her, we should not spoil that record. So I remain on condom only and her desires to be involved with BBC Lovers has come ROARING back!! Maybe an interracial pregnancy is in our future yet.

CW
My wife and i dint beiieve in having anothet mans baby b k ack.or white and she hss been . A hotwife five yesrs

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
i really hate the taste of white boy cum , even my own, but when She brings home Her Black king's cum i can't wait to slurp it all up