Wife strips at party while several people watch and masturbate fantasy

one of my ultimate fantasies involving my wife is to be at an all-adult party at someone’s house where there are about 20 people, most of them strangers. I'd be there with my wife (she’s 35 now, I’m 34) and at some point in the night she gets up on a large sturdy table and starts dancing and stripping to the music. she’s white with dark blonde hair, a curvy body and DD natural tits. everyone would gather around the table to watch her as she gets completely naked. the guys, including me would get our dicks out and start jerking off while watching her dance nude and tease us. seeing other men lust over my wife really turns me on. even the women begin to get turned on by her performance. I would want my wife to get really slutty at this point. I'd want her to look at the crowd of onlookers and get off on the fact that every guy is wanking to her hot body. she’d make eye contact with the people she doesn’t know while licking her nipples as slutty as possible. she’d then part her legs and use both hands to spread her shaved pussy wide open for everyone to see. the onlookers would go wild and cheer loudly as she gives everyone a good view of her most private and intimate body part. she’d then bend over and give everyone a good view of her ass as she spreads her pussy lips again so everyone can enjoy the view from behind. she then gets down on her knees and starts shaking her boobs around for everyone to enjoy the jiggle physics as she licks her nipples again. she’d then sit back, grab her ankles and spread her legs as wide as she can to give everyone a good view of her moist juicy cunt. meanwhile i get off on knowing my wife is making so many strangers this horny. she then tells everyone to come over and touch her body wherever they want to. no one wastes any time as they walk over and begin to grope her everywhere - her boobs, her ass, her pussy. the constant stimulation turns her on so much that she hops down off the table, gets on her knees and starts rubbing her clit. she then tells everyone to cum on her. guys walk over to her and start cumming on her face and tits. some of the woman would also squirt on her. the situation made her so horny that she cums multiple times as people take turns ejaculating on her. I want to enjoy the show so I go last, however I jerk off and cum in her mouth as she swallows it all. I'd then kneel down and finger her, telling her to look at everyone as i make her cum one more time. people cheer us on as she has an intense orgasm while staring at all of her onlookers. we’d then have a shower at the same house and leave without sticking around to chat.

one of my ultimate fantasies involving my wife is to be at an all-adult party at someone’s house where there are about 20 people, most of them strangers. I'd be there with my wife (she’s 35 now, I’m 34) and at some point in the night she gets up on a large sturdy table and starts dancing and stripping to the music. she’s white with dark blonde hair, a curvy body and DD natural tits. everyone would gather around the table to watch her as she gets completely naked. the guys, including me would get our dicks out and start jerking off while watching her dance nude and tease us. seeing other men lust over my wife really turns me on. even the women begin to get turned on by her performance. I would want my wife to get really slutty at this point. I'd want her to look at the crowd of onlookers and get off on the fact that every guy is wanking to her hot body. she’d make eye contact with the people she doesn’t know while licking her nipples as slutty as possible. she’d then part her legs and use both hands to spread her shaved pussy wide open for everyone to see. the onlookers would go wild and cheer loudly as she gives everyone a good view of her most private and intimate body part. she’d then bend over and give everyone a good view of her ass as she spreads her pussy lips again so everyone can enjoy the view from behind. she then gets down on her knees and starts shaking her boobs around for everyone to enjoy the jiggle physics as she licks her nipples again. she’d then sit back, grab her ankles and spread her legs as wide as she can to give everyone a good view of her moist juicy cunt. meanwhile i get off on knowing my wife is making so many strangers this horny. she then tells everyone to come over and touch her body wherever they want to. no one wastes any time as they walk over and begin to grope her everywhere - her boobs, her ass, her pussy. the constant stimulation turns her on so much that she hops down off the table, gets on her knees and starts rubbing her clit. she then tells everyone to cum on her. guys walk over to her and start cumming on her face and tits. some of the woman would also squirt on her. the situation made her so horny that she cums multiple times as people take turns ejaculating on her. I want to enjoy the show so I go last, however I jerk off and cum in her mouth as she swallows it all. I'd then kneel down and finger her, telling her to look at everyone as i make her cum one more time. people cheer us on as she has an intense orgasm while staring at all of her onlookers. we’d then have a shower at the same house and leave without sticking around to chat.
Any pic available of this glorious occasion?

Una de mis mayores fantasías con mi esposa es estar en una fiesta para adultos en la casa de alguien donde hay unas 20 personas, la mayoría de ellas desconocidas. Estaba allí con mi esposa (ella ahora tiene 35 años, yo 34) y en algún momento de la noche ella se levanta sobre una mesa grande y resistente y comienza a bailar y desnudarse al ritmo de la música. Ella es blanca con cabello rubio oscuro, cuerpo con curvas y tetas naturales DD. todos se reunirían alrededor de la mesa para verla mientras se desnuda por completo. Los chicos, incluyéndome a mí, sacábamos nuestras pollas y empezábamos a masturbarnos mientras la veíamos bailar desnuda y se burlaban de nosotros. Ver a otros hombres desear a mi esposa realmente me excita. Incluso las mujeres comienzan a excitarse con su actuación. Me gustaría que mi esposa se volviera muy cachonda a estas alturas. Me gustaría que mirara a la multitud de espectadores y se divirtiera con el hecho de que todos los chicos se están masturbando con su cuerpo caliente. hacía contacto visual con las personas que no conoce mientras se lamía los pezones lo más cachonda posible. Luego separaba las piernas y usaba ambas manos para abrir su coño afeitado para que todos lo vieran. los espectadores se volvían locos y aplaudían en voz alta mientras ella les daba a todos una buena vista de la parte más privada e íntima de su cuerpo. Luego se inclina y les da a todos una buena vista de su trasero mientras abre los labios de su coño nuevamente para que todos puedan disfrutar de la vista desde atrás. Luego se arrodilla y comienza a sacudir sus pechos para que todos disfruten de la física de movimiento mientras se lame los pezones nuevamente. luego se sentaba, Agarre sus tobillos y abra sus piernas lo más que pueda para que todos puedan ver su húmedo y jugoso coño. Mientras tanto, me divierte saber que mi esposa está poniendo así de cachondos a tantos extraños. Luego les dice a todos que se acerquen y toquen su cuerpo donde quieran. Nadie pierde el tiempo mientras se acercan y comienzan a manosearla por todas partes: sus tetas, su culo, su coño. la estimulación constante la excita tanto que salta de la mesa, se arrodilla y comienza a frotar su clítoris. Luego les dice a todos que se corran sobre ella. Los chicos se acercan a ella y empiezan a correrse en su cara y sus tetas. algunas de las mujeres también le chorreaban. La situación la puso tan cachonda que se corre varias veces mientras la gente se turna para eyacular sobre ella. Quiero disfrutar del espectáculo, así que voy al último, sin embargo, me masturbo y me corro en su boca mientras ella se lo traga todo. Luego me arrodillaría y la tocaría, diciéndole que mirara a todos mientras la hacía correrse una vez más. La gente nos anima mientras ella tiene un intenso orgasmo mientras mira a todos sus espectadores. Luego nos duchábamos en la misma casa y nos íbamos sin quedarnos a
Nosotros lo hacemos bastante

hi linda here married i read your fantasy and have to tell you a story that happened about a year back my husband and i belong to a private club in new york city open sex rooms which excites me people can watch but every month they set up a kinky show you have to be a couple to join but you can strip on stage or a kinky show that you talk over as a couple i have watch what your talking about done .female lays on table and the men jerked off on her who ever wanted to then she took a shower i know the women good in the club and i was in shock she did it ,she said it turned her on in a big way .i think about it and talked with my husband about it but so far its just a fantasy but hes thinking on it lol i am real

Attachments

• 20170518_160045.jpg
    20170518_160045.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 20230929_223452 - Copy.jpg
    20230929_223452 - Copy.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 20231014_204654.jpg
    20231014_204654.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 90
hi linda here married i read your fantasy and have to tell you a story that happened about a year back my husband and i belong to a private club in new york city open sex rooms which excites me people can watch but every month they set up a kinky show you have to be a couple to join but you can strip on stage or a kinky show that you talk over as a couple i have watch what your talking about done .female lays on table and the men jerked off on her who ever wanted to then she took a shower i know the women good in the club and i was in shock she did it ,she said it turned her on in a big way .i think about it and talked with my husband about it but so far its just a fantasy but hes thinking on it lol i am real
you cant take pictures in the club very private you pay membership to join you get a key my husband pays every six months if you offend any one you are done key will ever be given there are rules it very hot club there are a few in the city but i seen a lot very kinky not a cheap place 2.500 for six months

you cant take pictures in the club very private you pay membership to join you get a key my husband pays every six months if you offend any one you are done key will ever be given there are rules it very hot club there are a few in the city but i seen a lot very kinky not a cheap place 2.500 for six months
I have done that in other relationships, but not this one yet. It’s one of those things that is just as good in real life as it is in fantasy.

Let us kno if u go again!

hi my name is Linda found your story exciting my husband gets turned on with me showing off a lot at a nude beach or safe in house toys in front of his friends hotel if we trust the person or couples we got to be friends with same room sex i like to be watched not shy we go to clubs in nyc mostly private one membership needed open room sex you can dress with not much on lol but i find it exciting

Attachments

• 20231009_132335.jpg
    20231009_132335.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 20170603_145144 (1).jpg
    20170603_145144 (1).jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170519_170611.jpg
    20170519_170611.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170511_230126 (1).jpg
    20170511_230126 (1).jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
hi my name is linda found your story exciting my husband gets turned on with you showing off a lot at a nude beach or safe in house toys in front of his friends hotel if we trust the person or couples we got to be friends with same room sex i like to be watched not shy we go to clubs in nyc mostly private one membership needed open room sex you can dress with not much on lol but i find it exciting
Delicious nipples

Hi Linda, Thank you, You are very Hott

Damn id love to meet up with you. I live on long Island also

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My fantasy is similar to yours, but the opppsite. The c.ub is manly women, and it is me putting a jerk show while they cheer and shout dirty things to me. These humiliation fantasies are very powerful, and I can see how having your wife exposed to all would leave your balls so empty.
@lindalongisland -I am so envious....

Wana jerk off together using your wife pics see who cn blow the most loads over her in a session

U interested in tributes? Or wana jerk off to her pics together

Reactions: South30