Response to fear of pregnancy

You’re discussing hot wife with your significant other. She is contemplating cuckolding/hotwifing.

She asks what happens if I get pregnant?

What’s the best way to respond to that???

Considerations: our family and friends are not going to know we are trying this lifestyle. They also know I have a vasectomy.

My wife hasn’t been on birth control in over 10 years and we have never used condoms. I don’t think she used condoms much before me.

You’re discussing hot wife with your significant other. She is contemplating cuckolding/hotwifing.

Considerations: our family and friends are not going to know we are trying this lifestyle. They also know I have a vasectomy.

My wife hasn’t been on birth control in over 10 years and we have never used condoms. I don’t think she used condoms much before me.
Hey give me a shout when your next online if you fancy a chat, I have experience in this area

Reactions: Msantos

You can try safe sex (with condoms) if your wife disagree

I plan on getting my tubes tied this year so that's not an issue. I had my kids pretty young, so honestly the thought of children now just seems more scary then when I was younger

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
I doubt she would get on birth control.

I think the best bet is condoms for now. I am going to bring the pregnancy thing back up in a week or two. See what she says…if there isn’t good timing, I might have to wait.

When this came up for us, when she had her first affair, I asked her what SHE would want to do if this happened and eplained I would support her desires. She uses a diaphragm for birth control, and that means there is the option NOT to use it. She HATES condoms, and LOVES to feel guys cum deep inside of her. For her, its not really sex if they don't cum in her and would prefer to forego sex if a guy insists on condoms.

We discussed it in bed, had LOT of fun with it together, and we decided she would talk to her soon to be Lover about this. She has done thsi with many of the guys she had affairs with, and found it can REALLY be a stimulating, fun, sexy HOT conversation!! When guys find out that she harbors pregnancy risk desires, things heat up FAST!!

So this comes down to how you BOTH feel about the possibility. I would hazard a guess that, since it comes up on her part, she does not wish to get on birth control, nor does she desire to use condoms. Quite possibly she finds the possibility of a pregnancy with someone else HOT, as my wife does. In our case, we are quite well able to financially raise and support any pregnancy that would occur, and abortion is NOT an option despite the outcome of the pregnancy (as in, one where I would OBVIOUSLY not be the father). Age comes in to play also, we are at a point where we would want this to happen soon so we are not raising kids in to our late 60;s. That has to be considered also.

Would love to know how this works out for you, but those can be intensely private conversations and it brings a LOT of weirdos on here out of the woodwork......on both sides of the discussion too. Hatred for people who find this exciting (fantasy or reality) is rampant here.

CW and J

When this came up for us, when she had her first affair, I asked her what SHE would want to do if this happened and eplained I would support her desires. She uses a diaphragm for birth control, and that means there is the option NOT to use it. She HATES condoms, and LOVES to feel guys cum deep inside of her. For her, its not really sex if they don't cum in her and would prefer to forego sex if a guy insists on condoms.

We discussed it in bed, had LOT of fun with it together, and we decided she would talk to her soon to be Lover about this. She has done thsi with many of the guys she had affairs with, and found it can REALLY be a stimulating, fun, sexy HOT conversation!! When guys find out that she harbors pregnancy risk desires, things heat up FAST!!

So this comes down to how you BOTH feel about the possibility. I would hazard a guess that, since it comes up on her part, she does not wish to get on birth control, nor does she desire to use condoms. Quite possibly she finds the possibility of a pregnancy with someone else HOT, as my wife does. In our case, we are quite well able to financially raise and support any pregnancy that would occur, and abortion is NOT an option despite the outcome of the pregnancy (as in, one where I would OBVIOUSLY not be the father). Age comes in to play also, we are at a point where we would want this to happen soon so we are not raising kids in to our late 60;s. That has to be considered also.

Would love to know how this works out for you, but those can be intensely private conversations and it brings a LOT of weirdos on here out of the woodwork......on both sides of the discussion too. Hatred for people who find this exciting (fantasy or reality) is rampant here.

CW and J
Thanks, we def don’t fall into the pregnancy risk is hot category. My wife def finds it hot but I wouldn’t say it’s a big turn on or critical, that could change.

She has told me before she can’t really “feel” me cum inside her but she feels when I twitch as I cum. She said it’s more prevalent when I cum wearing a sleeve.

My wife started as a cuckoldress when she was 21, now i dont know if she took live cum from him but i suspect she will have, after a second child she started another affair with my then best friend and i was snipped. i do know as she later admitted she said to him if she got pregnant she like to have his child and that she would talk dirty to him saying i want your baby, he later confirmed she meant it too and he wanted to impregnante my wife as he did during this period with his own wife.

That would have been interesting as it was a secret affair at the beginning and everyone in the family knew i had been snipped, a shame it didnt happen really.

Later as she took another lover this time with my consent we discussed this, yet it would be another 10 years after taking all her lovers seed before she decided to have a coil filled as she loves taking cum. Nothing was said to her so we are not sure if they noticed id had the snip, then again who cares and i doubt they would look at my record anyway.

My wife started as a cuckoldress when she was 21, now i dont know if she took live cum from him but i suspect she will have, after a second child she started another affair with my then best friend and i was snipped. i do know as she later admitted she said to him if she got pregnant she like to have his child and that she would talk dirty to him saying i want your baby, he later confirmed she meant it too and he wanted to impregnante my wife as he did during this period with his own wife.

That would have been interesting as it was a secret affair at the beginning and everyone in the family knew i had been snipped, a shame it didnt happen really.

Later as she took another lover this time with my consent we discussed this, yet it would be another 10 years after taking all her lovers seed before she decided to have a coil filled as she loves taking cum. Nothing was said to her so we are not sure if they noticed id had the snip, then again who cares and i doubt they would look at my record anyway.
As someone who found out in middle age that my father was not my biological father, it is extremely problematic. Just my two cents but just going and saying hey we’ll raise this kid is not as easy as you think.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
I'm vasectomy safe and couples really seem to appreciate that especially if they are into bareback. So look for vasectomy safe guys or get her on bc.

I'm vasectomy safe and couples really seem to appreciate that especially if they are into bareback. So look for vasectomy safe guys or get her on bc.
As someone who has a vasectomy, how do you even proove that? Do you give them a medical record?

I can actually see the small scar from the incision but it’s tiny.

A B O R T I O N💊🪠

As someone who has a vasectomy, how do you even proove that? Do you give them a medical record?

I can actually see the small scar from the incision but it’s tiny.
I still have my "all clear" letter from the urologist after submitting two no swimmer samples for analysis after the surgery. I always tell couples if you need proof of vasectomy I have it and they definitely appreciate not having to worry if I'm being honest.

Reactions: GoodTimes40