Best way to meat a bull

Howdy all, never made a post before here or any other site. Hope my etiquette is acceptable.
We've been talking about her being a hotwife for years. The problem is finding another guy. We both want a stranger from a different town because we live in a relatively small community. We tried the online thing with unsatisfactory results (people wanting to collect pictures). We're talking about going out of town to try the bar scene, it would be less stressful so she could just have fun with it. The problem with this is we are both fairly reserved and not much of a flirt. I was thinking strip clubs because the guys there are there for a reason, but that would add more stress to it. Hopping for some experienced input, it's so hard to find nonjudgmental people to discus with. Thanks in advance

Howdy all, never made a post before here or any other site. Hope my etiquette is acceptable.
We've been talking about her being a hotwife for years. The problem is finding another guy. We both want a stranger from a different town because we live in a relatively small community. We tried the online thing with unsatisfactory results (people wanting to collect pictures). We're talking about going out of town to try the bar scene, it would be less stressful so she could just have fun with it. The problem with this is we are both fairly reserved and not much of a flirt. I was thinking strip clubs because the guys there are there for a reason, but that would add more stress to it. Hopping for some experienced input, it's so hard to find nonjudgmental people to discus with. Thanks in advance
If you can go stay at a nice hotel or resort, that is a good hunting ground.

Try clubs near military bases, there's plenty of young clean men who won't be a problem to get with.
It works for us.

Hi there! I completely understand what you’re feeling. So being a bull, and not a pic collector, lol, I am always accommodating to how and where a couple would like to meet. You will eventually meet a confident, well mannered guy but it does take a bit of time. I live in Charlotte. So there is country and not so much country. Coffee places tend to be a great meeting spot. Make sure he’s not a meth head, or a different type of weirdo if you know what I mean. I notice that after a meet, and talking a time or two more, the experiences become exhilarating for all three parties! Any questions you can always dm me. Have a great day! 👍

If we’re going to be accurate I think you want to say that the bull meats her. Or perhaps a couple could say they’re having a meating with him.

Reactions: toolman2c
when we first started we was in a really small town we used swing village its a good site best we found

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
How does a clothing optional resort in the nearest big city to you sound ? It will be a good icebreaker and no one has to participate in anything you don’t wanna. Some of them have separate rooms /sections for couples / people who play