Between cuckold and stag? Am I the only one?

Hi there!
Not to be attached to labels... but it got me curious to know if there are more animals like me in this jungle ;)

When reading about cuckold or stag... I get in the middle... things from both worlds get me aroused.

I like her to call me cuckold, but I don't like humiliation nor to be left aside. Althoug I like to watch, I also love to participate and fuck her like a bull. I like to be Alpha, I don't like the feeling of being weak (which I'm not judging by the way, it's just not my thing)....

I love that she feels free and be with him alone if she wants, and that he fuck her good... but I also love to know that I can fuck her hard and dominate her too

Rcently I tasted for the 1st time her pussy full of his cum, my 1st 3rd party creampie cleanup LOL... I loved the feeling, it aroused me, all that mix of semells and tastes, the forbidden fruit! But I don't relate it to being emasculated or humiliated...As I often went down to lick her after I cummed inside and love the mix of hers and mine fluids, I still do the same, now there's another one doing it.

Anyone else there into this "in between" label?

Hope to hear something about it from this community! see ya!
I feel the same way I can be in both worlds. My wife knows 5hat I am a strong masculine man and that I tell it like it is. I'm not weak in any aspect of our relationship either. I just love seeing her getting fuck and knowing that I can also fuck her as well turns me on.

I feel the same way I can be in both worlds. My wife knows 5hat I am a strong masculine man and that I tell it like it is. I'm not weak in any aspect of our relationship either. I just love seeing her getting fuck and knowing that I can also fuck her as well turns me on.
Yes I identify with tge 2nd note here. Absolutely LOVE seeing my GF fucked well & cum. No cuck or humiliation.
Then I get to reclaim her soggy pussy.

We do mfm with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all. He does fuck her more than I do when he's with us but she does me plenty in a night when he's here. He has a bigger dick for sure and it's easy to see she likes sex with him a LOT but she's never said anything about his or my dick size. She's never said sex is better with him but it's easy to see he gets her off every time. We've never been into anal but he's fucked her butt quite a few times. Since we started this he was anal with her 4 or 5 times before I did it with her. Yea she does things with him we didn't do befor but now we do. This has opened up how we think about sex and its really good, before it was OK, now it's HOT sex almost every time. She's had more orgasms since we started with him than she ever did in total of our 30 yrs together. No humiliation, no talk about how good he is, if he's better than me.
I'd say 7 or 8 times, all early on in our relationship did we have hot, all night, sweaty sex. When he's with us she works like crazy, it's HOT to climb onto her while her skin is damp and she's catching her breath. He fucks the crap out of her then I slide in and she seems to unwind with me. It's just some gooooood sex.
She's lost about 30 pounds, I've lost 20. She dresses sexy but conservative whenever we go out. She'll wear sexy outfits to bed. She is kinda embarrassed maybe even ashamed about what we do but it's easy to see she liks it. There's been times we take a ******** break, she'll come out of the bathroom with just her high heels on almost like she's showing off with her head held high, shoulders back, tits out and it turns him and me on even more.

Last edited:
Well i am like some others on here. We are not into the humiliation or anything like that. Love watching other guys do my wife and she enjoys me watching and joining in. Not really into having sex with other women but by all means let's line up the men for her. Such a huge turn on ! We are all wired differently and i get my biggest pleasure watching her with another. And yes i have cleaned her up afterwards but that was my decision not hers.

Well i am like some others on here. We are not into the humiliation or anything like that. Love watching other guys do my wife and she enjoys me watching and joining in. Not really into having sex with other women but by all means let's line up the men for her. Such a huge turn on ! We are all wired differently and i get my biggest pleasure watching her with another. And yes i have cleaned her up afterwards but that was my decision not hers.
Thanks....it nice too see we're "normal"

Thought I was a cuckold but I am not as I know and encourage her, we will try anything once and do it again if we like it, she would never cheat or do anything without involving me, it’s something we both enjoy and get immense pleasure from, over the years we have shared and pushed our sexual boundaries together without the fear of either of us throwing it back in each others faces in a hurtful way,

¡Hola!
No es para apegarse a etiquetas... pero me dio curiosidad saber si hay más animales como yo en esta jungla.;)

Cuando leo sobre cornudo o ciervo... me quedo en el medio... cosas de ambos mundos me excitan.

Me gusta que me llame cornudo, pero no me gusta que me humillen ni que me dejen de lado. Aunque me gusta mirar, también me encanta participar y follármela como un toro. Me gusta ser Alfa, no me gusta la sensación de ser débil (lo cual no estoy juzgando por cierto, simplemente no es lo mío)....

Me encanta que se sienta libre y estar con él a solas si quiere, y que la folle bien... pero también me encanta saber que puedo follármela fuerte y dominarla también.

Recientemente probé por primera vez su coño lleno de su semen, mi primera limpieza de chorreo de leche de una tercera fiesta LOL... Me encantó la sensación, me excitó, toda esa mezcla de olores y sabores, ¡la fruta prohibida! Pero no lo relaciono con ser castrado o humillado... Como solía bajar a lamerla después de correrme dentro y me encanta la mezcla de sus fluidos y los míos, sigo haciendo lo mismo, ahora hay otro haciéndolo.

¿Alguien más en esta etiqueta "en el medio"?

¡Espero escuchar algo al respecto de esta comunidad! ¡nos vemos!
Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y aquí esta el chat que nos gusta
Primero porque yo soy negro dotado pero tambien soy bisexual
Ni humillación ni dominación para nosotros

Thought I was a cuckold but I am not as I know and encourage her, we will try anything once and do it again if we like it, she would never cheat or do anything without involving me, it’s something we both enjoy and get immense pleasure from, over the years we have shared and pushed our sexual boundaries together without the fear of either of us throwing it back in each others faces in a hurtful way,
Just as it should be - exploring and pushing the boundaries together xx

Hi there!
Not to be attached to labels... but it got me curious to know if there are more animals like me in this jungle ;)

When reading about cuckold or stag... I get in the middle... things from both worlds get me aroused.

I like her to call me cuckold, but I don't like humiliation nor to be left aside. Althoug I like to watch, I also love to participate and fuck her like a bull. I like to be Alpha, I don't like the feeling of being weak (which I'm not judging by the way, it's just not my thing)....

I love that she feels free and be with him alone if she wants, and that he fuck her good... but I also love to know that I can fuck her hard and dominate her too

Rcently I tasted for the 1st time her pussy full of his cum, my 1st 3rd party creampie cleanup LOL... I loved the feeling, it aroused me, all that mix of semells and tastes, the forbidden fruit! But I don't relate it to being emasculated or humiliated...As I often went down to lick her after I cummed inside and love the mix of hers and mine fluids, I still do the same, now there's another one doing it.

Yes I am very much the same. The only humiliation involved is that another ng
man enters my home with the intention to have sex with my wife. As for goi down on her after I love it.

Reactions: DaveS
Hi there!

Hi there!

I am like you, I like to get involved and watch them having fun. Idea of wife and other guy having fun alone is not my type, if they are having fun, they must include me.
I am new in this lifestyle and I consider myself as cuckold. Please let me know if I have to consider myself cuckold or something else