Between cuckold and stag? Am I the only one?

Here we are back to pointless labels again. The strict dictionary definition is that ANY guy whose wife fucks other men is a cuckold, whether the husband knows and approves or not. It doesn't in itself signify anything more than that.
But really in this lifestyle, labels like cuck or stag really have very little real meaning as everyone defines them differently and no set of labels is going to be a good fit for everyone anyway!
It seems to me that it's mainly guys who are so obsessed with labels esp guys who feel their masculinity is threatened in some way by being labelled a cuckold, therefore they try to redefine it or call it something else. In itself it doesn't imply that the husband is sissy or inadequate or into humiliation or anything else (though for some people it might) other than his wife fucks other guys! The problem is that the term cuckold has come to represent such a wide range of different expressions of sexuality that some men don't want to be associated with the term.
For instance in our case my hubby isn't submissive or into humiliation and I have no desire to try to humiliate him. However, he does love me being a dirty little slut for other guys, which suits me just fine lol. And he does get turned on by cleaning up my used pussy and as a bi guy he's very happy to suck cock too. But he's not a sissy, doesn't have a small dick and he fucks me well and regularly. So how would you define that? He doesn't really fit into being a cuck in the submissive sense or a stag for that matter either. But what does it matter? We both enjoy what we do and get a great deal of sexual fulfilment from it so why does it need a label! It really is one of my pet peeves that some people just want to pigeonhole others esp if their preferences are at odds with there own!

Its fantastic that you have the time and the obviously superior intellect to write, expound, on these sexual exploits, as you do all the time, Mirella.
Some would wonder when you have the time to enjoy your writing here, given ALL the gentlemen you...enjoy.
How does she do it?
Hmmmm

Its fantastic that you have the time and the obviously superior intellect to write, expound, on these sexual exploits, as you do all the time, Mirella.
Some would wonder when you have the time to enjoy your writing here, given ALL the gentlemen you...enjoy.
How does she do it?
Hmmmm
I assume this message is addressed to me but I don't understand why you posted here?

I don't always have time to write as much and how much I would like, indeed, gentlemen occupy most of my time, I like all kinds of sexual games and I do not refuse any opportunity to be well fucked and filled with cum in every hole I proudly possess. But I make time to lay out a few lines and to share my feelings and adventures. I hope readers like it, if they don't I do it for me.

And not to be off topic, I can say that my husband was a stag and recently wanted to be real bisexual cuckold, which doesn't bother me. He can fuck any other woman and when I allow him to fuck me he make it like a real bull.

Hi there!
Not to be attached to labels... but it got me curious to know if there are more animals like me in this jungle ;)

When reading about cuckold or stag... I get in the middle... things from both worlds get me aroused.

I like her to call me cuckold, but I don't like humiliation nor to be left aside. Althoug I like to watch, I also love to participate and fuck her like a bull. I like to be Alpha, I don't like the feeling of being weak (which I'm not judging by the way, it's just not my thing)....

I love that she feels free and be with him alone if she wants, and that he fuck her good... but I also love to know that I can fuck her hard and dominate her too

Rcently I tasted for the 1st time her pussy full of his cum, my 1st 3rd party creampie cleanup LOL... I loved the feeling, it aroused me, all that mix of semells and tastes, the forbidden fruit! But I don't relate it to being emasculated or humiliated...As I often went down to lick her after I cummed inside and love the mix of hers and mine fluids, I still do the same, now there's another one doing it.

Anyone else there into this "in between" label?

Hope to hear something about it from this community! see ya!
I'm the same. i love sharing her and watching, joining, etc - even like wearing a cage during foreplay - but i'm the furthest thing from a beta and we're not into tease, humiliation or denial. Labels help the masses makes quick-sense of things but don't define you.

I've been in the LS for many many years and I can tell you that labels, while ok for placeholders to clarify, are really in the grand scheme of things and especially in today's ever-changing landscape mean very little. I'm for all purposes am a BULL. BUT! I also like to eat cum, suck dicks, and share my woman with other men. When we play it is understood what the 'third/or more' parties' roles will be for her and me but we NEVER give power to anyone else. On the very rare occasions that she plays alone, I love going down on her and eating his load out of her while she tells me how he fucked her. For me eating his cum out of her is akin to a lion eating the cubs and destroying the other bloodline. Sick I know! Watching my woman get fucked by another guy and ENJOY it doesn't upset me. She loves me and should a gun be pulled we both know that we'd jump in front of that shot. Hope that translates! We love each other and NO ONE, NO SIZE OF COCK, VOLUME OF CUM, OR CHARM will ever change that...we love sex but we love each other more and can and will easily toss the LS away for each other should it come to that.

My wife just fucks who she wants when she wants, whether I am around or not. I dunno what does that make me? Some of the guys have been the boytoy/fuckbuddy type some more the bull/dom type. I am never humiliated but there has always been a teasing aspect a bit for fun.

I think it's more nuanced. Just because a husband likes to watch does not mean he likes being humiliated. And just because a woman likes to perform in front of her husband, doesn't mean she wants to humiliate him Sometimes it's just a turn on for both and nothing more. They both just share a kink and there are no other hidden reasons behind it.
It's about her getting laid not my entertainment in our case by and large. I am often not present. Some times she would try to surprise me by him already being there when I arrive or him showing up without my knowing. Just some teases for fun. If he stays over I will sleep in the guest room. No humiliation though.

My husband is not humiliated and I have no desire to humiliate him. He genuinely enjoys watching me perform oral sex. Period. We haven't had many threesomes, and the ones we had were because he was so turned on that he wanted to see it again, so we asked the guy to stay. And I love obliging him. Something very erotic about sucking a strangers cock while hubby watches. Don't think it would elicit the same response in me if he wasn't there. It's like I'm performing. So I wouldn't come close to calling him a cuckold. And I don't think I'm a hotwife. I have no interest in having any type of sex without him there (except my dildo). I just like giving blow jobs and playing with cum. So what should I call myself? lol

I like watching my wife sucking cock in particular. I also like watching her ride the guy to. I think it's that she is in control of those situations maybe.

Hi there!
Not to be attached to labels... but it got me curious to know if there are more animals like me in this jungle ;)

When reading about cuckold or stag... I get in the middle... things from both worlds get me aroused.

I like her to call me cuckold, but I don't like humiliation nor to be left aside. Althoug I like to watch, I also love to participate and fuck her like a bull. I like to be Alpha, I don't like the feeling of being weak (which I'm not judging by the way, it's just not my thing)....

I love that she feels free and be with him alone if she wants, and that he fuck her good... but I also love to know that I can fuck her hard and dominate her too

Rcently I tasted for the 1st time her pussy full of his cum, my 1st 3rd party creampie cleanup LOL... I loved the feeling, it aroused me, all that mix of semells and tastes, the forbidden fruit! But I don't relate it to being emasculated or humiliated...As I often went down to lick her after I cummed inside and love the mix of hers and mine fluids, I still do the same, now there's another one doing it.

I am also exactly this way.

Reactions: shrhtwfy
I found this several years ago and it expains my relationship with my wife better than I can.

WHAT IS A STAG CUCKOLD
The term Stag cuckold differs from the usual use of the term cuckold. According to Sage Vivant, author of the book ‘Your Erotic Personality’, Stag cuckolds are typically heterosexual men who get off on the idea of their wives or girlfriends being with other men but do not really fit the historical term cuckold. Many such men dislike the term cuckold because society has denigrated its meaning, making it a shameful thing. The term cuckold has not only been misunderstood but also rather disrespected throughout history. They were seen as weak men that in a bizarre tradition from Europe were seen to wear antlers as symbols of this supposed weakness. Thankfully in modern times we are a little more enlightened and in recent years the meaning of the word has morphed into something more empowering for both genders. The growth of the term ‘HOTWIFE’ in reference to the partners of such men is now well established in sexual subcultures. A small minority of these men are cuckolds proper in that they seek humiliation and debasement and possible homosexual encounters, and there is nothing wrong with that, to each his own fetish, however, by far the greater number of cuckold men identify what should properly be referred to as 'Stag’ cuckolds. They share with general cuckolds the desire to see their partners take on extra lovers while they remain monogamous but for the stag cuckold this is always by consent and any humiliation aspect is just a playful erotic teasing game with his wife rather than any real desire to be humiliated. He will never be humiliated or intimidated by his partner’s lovers. He is a strong type that simply derives huge erotic pleasure from seeing his wife or girlfriend being so alluring that nobody could resist her and considers it only natural and very arousing that she’ll need and deserve sexual satisfaction from others as well as him. He holds a genuine love and respect for his wife or girlfriend with whom he shares this erotic and fun lifestyle. For this reason the proper term for the partner of most hotwives is a Stag cuckold or just STAG rather than cuckold. This behavior ranges from merely sharing the fantasy and acting out role play scenarios to full on Hotwifing. It is just one part of a relationship and many couples only dabble occasionally. Some couples discover 'Hotwifing’ early in their relationships while others find it much later but either way it is a hugely growing phenomenon. The reasons for 'Hotwifing’ have always been around and lie deep in our evolutionary history as a species but factors such as female empowerment, better contraceptive/safer sex technologies, ease of online communication and information combined with other factors have brought it out of the shadows to the edge of the mainstream.

Definitely in the middle. I can get off on some humiliating elements of having my wife just be a total slut for other men, but I can be pretty alpha just like any of her other bulls and keep her satisfied. Depends on the situation and relationship we have with the guys she's with but both sides of this lifestyle can be fun.

Reactions: Lmws2471
Hi there!

I am older, about 60ish, and have seen the various labels come along over time. Also I have seen how the variety of what people like and are comfortable expressing online and in person. In the past, I once thought I was a cuck because I enjoy watching my wife with other men and women and I enjoyed cleaning up and other activities. I believed I was a cuck because I liked sharing my wife with others.

Then the Stag/Vixen label came along and feel it is more in line with my preferences. But to be honest, it all depends on the situation, who I am with, maybe how drunk I am, etc.. So it is hard to say what I am except to say I enjoy life and what it has to offer. Bottom line, I emphasize with your dilemma.

It is what it is and I am what I am.

Thanks for sharing.

Popeye

Hi there!

Next ur on fabguys in panties, makes me lol when cuck hubbies realise what that means , it implies ur submissive, certainly NOT ALPHA. So now to appease cucky boy there is now the STAG, not so blatant regarding ur sexual role/status .lolol

Proud bi stag here. Ive known I was bi since my early teens. Love women and pussy and everything about it, but, I also do enjoy sucking and jacking on occassion with a buddy, bull, stud, etc. Creampie clean up came pretty naturally for me and weve only had one bull who was also bi oral friendly. Nothing like watching your wife being made to cum by a huge hard bi cock, then getting to clean her cum and pussy juice off of it. Yum!

I've been in the LS for many many years and I can tell you that labels, while ok for placeholders to clarify, are really in the grand scheme of things and especially in today's ever-changing landscape mean very little. I'm for all purposes am a BULL. BUT! I also like to eat cum, suck dicks, and share my woman with other men. When we play it is understood what the 'third/or more' parties' roles will be for her and me but we NEVER give power to anyone else. On the very rare occasions that she plays alone, I love going down on her and eating his load out of her while she tells me how he fucked her. For me eating his cum out of her is akin to a lion eating the cubs and destroying the other bloodline. Sick I know! Watching my woman get fucked by another guy and ENJOY it doesn't upset me. She loves me and should a gun be pulled we both know that we'd jump in front of that shot. Hope that translates! We love each other and NO ONE, NO SIZE OF COCK, VOLUME OF CUM, OR CHARM will ever change that...we love sex but we love each other more and can and will easily toss the LS away for each other should it come to that.
I agree with you. Like you for all purposes I am a Bull. However at parties etc it is quite common to enjoy the juices from a wifes pussy that has only minutes before been filled to the brim by another Bull. As you say the taste of freshly fucked pussy is just delicious.

Reactions: Playncpl
Hi there!

I feel the same way too , thing of words get me hard. Im more of a stag but the cuck fantacy turns me on. Im bi too. Also sometimes i want to be the bull for other couples. The fact that i m pretty "masculine" and have a big cock makes it even hotter for me. Also i would want a cuckquean gf too. So i domt whar i m, but in the end who cares. I dont need to put labes, i enjoy many things and thats better i think, all doors are open.

Reactions: Kogjin and Lmws2471