Between cuckold and stag? Am I the only one?

ParejaSurreal

Hi there!
Not to be attached to labels... but it got me curious to know if there are more animals like me in this jungle ;)

When reading about cuckold or stag... I get in the middle... things from both worlds get me aroused.

I like her to call me cuckold, but I don't like humiliation nor to be left aside. Althoug I like to watch, I also love to participate and fuck her like a bull. I like to be Alpha, I don't like the feeling of being weak (which I'm not judging by the way, it's just not my thing)....

I love that she feels free and be with him alone if she wants, and that he fuck her good... but I also love to know that I can fuck her hard and dominate her too

Rcently I tasted for the 1st time her pussy full of his cum, my 1st 3rd party creampie cleanup LOL... I loved the feeling, it aroused me, all that mix of semells and tastes, the forbidden fruit! But I don't relate it to being emasculated or humiliated...As I often went down to lick her after I cummed inside and love the mix of hers and mine fluids, I still do the same, now there's another one doing it.

Anyone else there into this "in between" label?

Hope to hear something about it from this community! see ya!

We just posted a post asking about people's preferences or parts they take from certain lifestyle labels to make it work for them. What you describe is more along the lines of HotWife, Wife Sharing or Vixen/Stag Lifestyles.

We had a pleasurable time reading up on all these lifestyles before we settled for certain things between them to define us.

In reality, you really don't need to label yourself, but if you do, what I mentioned about is where you might fall.

Last edited:
We just posted a post asking about people's preferences or parts they take from certain lifestyle labels to make it work for them. What you describe is more along the lines of HotWife, Wife Sharing or Vixen/Stag Lifestyles.

We had a pleasurable time reading up on all these lifestyles before we settled for certain things between them to define us.

In reality, you really don't need to label yourself, but if you do, what I mentioned about is where you might fall.

Thanks for your reply!
For sure I'm not really trying to fit in a label... But I was curious because , when you read it mostly all blogs say "if you like this you are that, if you like that you are this" .. What if I like a bit of each? lol

Yesterday I read on a blog two statements "stag vixen relatioships does not involve pussy cleanup" and "cuckolding involves humiliation" ... as I said, I loved to clean my wifes pussy when she came back from fucking her fixed bull... but I don't like humiliation games and for sure I do not feel humiliated by liking her creamed pussy...

Thanks for your reply!
For sure I'm not really trying to fit in a label... But I was curious because , when you read it mostly all blogs say "if you like this you are that, if you like that you are this" .. What if I like a bit of each? lol

Yesterday I read on a blog two statements "stag vixen relatioships does not involve pussy cleanup" and "cuckolding involves humiliation" ... as I said, I loved to clean my wifes pussy when she came back from fucking her fixed bull... but I don't like humiliation games and for sure I do not feel humiliated by liking her creamed pussy...
Exactly, and there is confusion because they place a sort of limits on what the lifestyle should have. But you can take bits and pieces from all of them and cater it to your needs.

Last edited:
I can understand the attraction of being bi in that situation. Not interested, except for those situations my GF enjoys playing with.
She LUVS cumming home very messy with a dates cum dripping from her well fucked pussy.

Hi there!
Not to be attached to labels... but it got me curious to know if there are more animals like me in this jungle ;)

When reading about cuckold or stag... I get in the middle... things from both worlds get me aroused.

I like her to call me cuckold, but I don't like humiliation nor to be left aside. Althoug I like to watch, I also love to participate and fuck her like a bull. I like to be Alpha, I don't like the feeling of being weak (which I'm not judging by the way, it's just not my thing)....

I love that she feels free and be with him alone if she wants, and that he fuck her good... but I also love to know that I can fuck her hard and dominate her too

Rcently I tasted for the 1st time her pussy full of his cum, my 1st 3rd party creampie cleanup LOL... I loved the feeling, it aroused me, all that mix of semells and tastes, the forbidden fruit! But I don't relate it to being emasculated or humiliated...As I often went down to lick her after I cummed inside and love the mix of hers and mine fluids, I still do the same, now there's another one doing it.

Anyone else there into this "in between" label?

Hope to hear something about it from this community! see ya!
I definitely feel that way.

It is ABSOLUTELY a "thing". NO to humiliation.
YES to cuckold!

They ARE 2 different things. Consider this:
Humiliation--- you worthless, limp dick loser, suck my bulls balls so he can fuck me like a real man"

Cuckold--- "He came in my mouth, my pussy and on my tits. Kiss me first, then clean up the rest, then maybe I'll let you cum".

I think it's more nuanced. Just because a husband likes to watch does not mean he likes being humiliated. And just because a woman likes to perform in front of her husband, doesn't mean she wants to humiliate him Sometimes it's just a turn on for both and nothing more. They both just share a kink and there are no other hidden reasons behind it.

I think it's more nuanced. Just because a husband likes to watch does not mean he likes being humiliated. And just because a woman likes to perform in front of her husband, doesn't mean she wants to humiliate him Sometimes it's just a turn on for both and nothing more. They both just share a kink and there are no other hidden reasons behind it.
Exactly. The two things don't necessarily go together. True, some husbands may enjoy the humiliation aspect but by no means all. For many guys the pleasure comes from knowing their wife is a horny little slut and watching or hearing about her getting fucked is a huge turn on. Likewise not every hotwife/slutwife wants to humiliate her hubby but she loves the excitement and variety of fucking other guys as well as the excitement of knowing other men want her xx

Interesting thread! I think there's a good deal of misunderstanding of what a cuckold is and I'm not sure I could define the term myself. My wife and I enjoyed many mmf threesomes, but that falls far short of me being a cuckold. Many of the videos here and elsewhere that are titled "cuckold" this or that are really videos of a woman and two men enjoying a threesome.

Seems that many video posters think any woman who has sex with a man other than her husband is a cuckold's wife or has cuckolded him. "taint so" in my view. How would you folks define a "cuckold?"

Think your correct. A cuckold historically is a husband who knows his wife is fucking other men and either puts up with it or secretly enjoys it. Its a sort of sexual humiliation; the husband can't satisfy her sexual needs, so she gets it elsewhere.
Cock size seems to play a role here, as the hubby isn't equipped like the lovers. And the wife enjoys pointing that out to him.

My husband is not humiliated and I have no desire to humiliate him. He genuinely enjoys watching me perform oral sex. Period. We haven't had many threesomes, and the ones we had were because he was so turned on that he wanted to see it again, so we asked the guy to stay. And I love obliging him. Something very erotic about sucking a strangers cock while hubby watches. Don't think it would elicit the same response in me if he wasn't there. It's like I'm performing. So I wouldn't come close to calling him a cuckold. And I don't think I'm a hotwife. I have no interest in having any type of sex without him there (except my dildo). I just like giving blow jobs and playing with cum. So what should I call myself? lol

A cuckolhress? Despite ur assertions otherwise, blowing another guy in front of him and him enjoying(?) watching, sure sounds like he's a cuckold to me...and others here.
Hey, you enjoy it, he enjoys it, so go with it!
Push those limits, see what he'll enjoy. Read
up on non-humiliating cuckolding.