Beyond the ' Sex ' , what is there for a Cuckold Couple

Her unpredictability sounds delicious.
And she is so aggressive she just takes what she wants and I’m just so lucky I’m able to go along for the ride I love her she can do no wrong in my mind , she doesn’t do any of this stuff like writing on these sites she wants the real thing she doesn’t want to talk about it lol

And she is so aggressive she just takes what she wants and I’m just so lucky I’m able to go along for the ride I love her she can do no wrong in my mind , she doesn’t do any of this stuff like writing on these sites she wants the real thing she doesn’t want to talk about it lol
Sounds like my wife. We were at the mall one day and she told a group of her gfs that I'm a bedwetter (true) and so she makes me wear Depends. I was made to carry a package (no bag) around that she made me buy at the CVS.

Reactions: slave cc
My wife and i have been married about 40 years and have a good marriage. We learned early on that I was not able to take care of her sexually. I lack the equipment and stamina to take care of her so we both felt like it would be best for her to find a friend to that care of her sexual needs. She has had two long term relationships over the years and it worked out fine.

In our household my wife is in complete charge. She was when we were dating all the way back to HS. She is a natural born dom with a sadistic streak so dominating and humiliating someone gives her a sexual charge she can't get from straight sex alone. That's where I enter the picture. I'm a masochist who enjoys pain,domination and humiliation. We are perfect for each other. When we started to date she told me she would make the rules and I was to obey. This really appealed to me and when she discovered how tiny I was she told me she would fuck other guys and I would remain chaste and simply be the object of her teasing and humiliation. Today our marriage has evolved from that. The consensus is that since I'm not capable of satisifying my wife due to my lack of manhood I need to make myself usefull by other means. Therefore I do all the housework all the time. A typical midweek evening when her bull is not around would be me preparing her bath when she gets home from work and laying out her evening wear and taking her day clothes away to be cleaned. I'll serve her a glass of wine, prepare her dinner and wash up the dishes and the bathroom afterward. She might put on a movie and if my work is done I'll be allowed to watch the movie with her sitting on the floor at her feet. I'm not allowed to make out with her or kiss her on the mouth but I can fondle and lick her feet with permission.As far as recreational activities she always does that with her bull while I stay home. They go out to romantic dinners and go clubbing etc. They also take their vacations together and have been on cruises and such while I stay home with special projects I must complete before they get back. They go to the beach near by and sometimes take me, I have to watch them frolic and play in the waves while sit on the beach. My wife and I have many conversations but I'm always reminded that I'm in the subordinate position. We do love each other in spite of our unusual sexual relationship. It's just that I'm not considered a man and as such I'm not given the marital priveleges to my wife. She decides who she sleeps with. I'm basically her servant but consider myself lucky to be a part of her life.

Recently, I was asked to visit a husband at his house to view on his iPad X-rated photos and videos of his wife, with the hope that I would become her bull. I liked what I saw, as she was attractive and slender, with small breasts and a round butt, a pleasing combination. In her mid-forties, tattoo-free skin, her naked body easily engorging my penis and lust, I was quite smitten with her. I asked if this was his idea alone or did she also desire opening her legs to another man.

He assured me that she was onboard with the arrangement, which he sought to prove buy playing a video of the two fucking and talking about another man fucking her. She seemed truly enthusiastic, but pillow talk should never be confused with real talk. He was adamant: she wanted cock, especially mine once she saw how it dwarfed his. Did I sign up? No. I told him that I refused to be party to his debasement and degradation.

His relish for abuse leaked out early on, with his glee that thought of wearing a cage and being denied sex. He relished the thought of sliding deep into sissy-humiliation, which was only made more severe by my growing anger with him. I proclaimed many potential sexual situations, truly outrageous and degrading to him, to break him free from the sissy sway, but he only grew more desirous of disgrace.

Sadly, tragically, some were born to fail. Whether the cause was genetic of just bad luck, they lose at the game of life. They deserve our sympathy and help. But what about those who choose failure as a lifestyle choice? Your first thought might be that such people do not exist or, if they do, it is due others forcing failure on them. If you do think that, you are either a nice person, possibly too nice, or naïve or, most likely, both. The failure option exists and it is compelling. How so?

Success is transitory, not self-sustaining. You made a fortune playing the stock market last year, but next week you might be broke. Your last book or movie or song was a hit, but your next may flop. Your last erection was hard enough to break an egg on, but your next might prove soft-boiled at best. Ask any athlete or gambler or politician or seducer and you will be told that continuous winning is supremely difficult. In contrast, being a looser is not fleeting, but permeant. One failure can birth several new failures. Indeed, even your dying establishes and verifies your loosing status. Choosing failure grants you a reprieve from striving.

You are now exempt from go-getting and, more importantly, self-criticism. You can only fall short of expectations and high-standards if you have them to begin with, which the looser-by-choice has altogether renounced. In days past, bleak wayward days, such a self-chosen looser was disdained and denounced. Not today, not when a claim to victimhood is the highest societal value, as your claims to victimhood are also your claims to merit. As a permeant looser and professional victim you can morally condemn anyone who hasn't failed as hard as you have. In short, choosing failure is seductive.

The sissy cuckold husband embraces his failure as a husband, as a man, as a ferocious contender in game of life, much in the same way a drowning man clutches at a life preserver. How can he be expected to satisfy his wife with his tiny penis-hyphen-clit or, outrageously enough, expect sexual satisfaction form her? Better never to try than to risk embarrassment. Montaigne put it well, "it is a malady confined to man, and not to another creature, to hate and despise ourselves."

Recently, I was asked to visit a husband at his house to view on his iPad X-rated photos and videos of his wife, with the hope that I would become her bull. I liked what I saw, as she was attractive and slender, with small breasts and a round butt, a pleasing combination. In her mid-forties, tattoo-free skin, her naked body easily engorging my penis and lust, I was quite smitten with her. I asked if this was his idea alone or did she also desire opening her legs to another man.

He assured me that she was onboard with the arrangement, which he sought to prove buy playing a video of the two fucking and talking about another man fucking her. She seemed truly enthusiastic, but pillow talk should never be confused with real talk. He was adamant: she wanted cock, especially mine once she saw how it dwarfed his. Did I sign up? No. I told him that I refused to be party to his debasement and degradation.

His relish for abuse leaked out early on, with his glee that thought of wearing a cage and being denied sex. He relished the thought of sliding deep into sissy-humiliation, which was only made more severe by my growing anger with him. I proclaimed many potential sexual situations, truly outrageous and degrading to him, to break him free from the sissy sway, but he only grew more desirous of disgrace.

Sadly, tragically, some were born to fail. Whether the cause was genetic of just bad luck, they lose at the game of life. They deserve our sympathy and help. But what about those who choose failure as a lifestyle choice? Your first thought might be that such people do not exist or, if they do, it is due others forcing failure on them. If you do think that, you are either a nice person, possibly too nice, or naïve or, most likely, both. The failure option exists and it is compelling. How so?

Success is transitory, not self-sustaining. You made a fortune playing the stock market last year, but next week you might be broke. Your last book or movie or song was a hit, but your next may flop. Your last erection was hard enough to break an egg on, but your next might prove soft-boiled at best. Ask any athlete or gambler or politician or seducer and you will be told that continuous winning is supremely difficult. In contrast, being a looser is not fleeting, but permeant. One failure can birth several new failures. Indeed, even your dying establishes and verifies your loosing status. Choosing failure grants you a reprieve from striving.

You are now exempt from go-getting and, more importantly, self-criticism. You can only fall short of expectations and high-standards if you have them to begin with, which the looser-by-choice has altogether renounced. In days past, bleak wayward days, such a self-chosen looser was disdained and denounced. Not today, not when a claim to victimhood is the highest societal value, as your claims to victimhood are also your claims to merit. As a permeant looser and professional victim you can morally condemn anyone who hasn't failed as hard as you have. In short, choosing failure is seductive.

The sissy cuckold husband embraces his failure as a husband, as a man, as a ferocious contender in game of life, much in the same way a drowning man clutches at a life preserver. How can he be expected to satisfy his wife with his tiny penis-hyphen-clit or, outrageously enough, expect sexual satisfaction form her? Better never to try than to risk embarrassment. Montaigne put it well, "it is a malady confined to man, and not to another creature, to hate and despise ourselves."
WOW !!! You are way way off in outer space somewhere guy. You sound like one of those crazy preachers. Why are you even here. I was intending a response to your post till I got to the third paragraph. After that It seemed like I was reading something from Louis Carroll's rabbit hole while inside Rod Serling's Twilight Zone. Your logic is bizarre at best. I sorry if my reply turned into such a critique it's just that I'm stunned.You know nothing about psyco-sexual behavior. But please do continue to post, you are mildly entertaining.

WOW !!! Three exclamations marks; you are an intellectual force beyond belief. Perhaps, your Depends are a few sizes too small, which might explain how they got that bunched up. Okay, now the ritual exchange of insults is over, I do know something about psycho behavior. About "psyco," I freely admit, you alone hold all knowledge.

Every virtue, taken to an extreme, becomes a vice— Aristotle said, rightly. Look up the word "uxorious."

Last edited:
WOW !!! Three exclamations marks; you are an intellectual force beyond belief. Perhaps, you're Depends are a few sizes too small, which might explain how they got that bunched up. Okay, now the ritual exchange of insults is over, I do know something about psycho behavior. About "psyco," I freely admit, you alone hold all knowledge.

Every virtue, taken to an extreme, becomes a vice— Aristotle said, rightly. Look up the word "uxorio

WOW !!! Three exclamations marks; you are an intellectual force beyond belief. Perhaps, you're Depends are a few sizes too small, which might explain how they got that bunched up. Okay, now the ritual exchange of insults is over, I do know something about psycho behavior. About "psyco," I freely admit, you alone hold all knowledge.

Every virtue, taken to an extreme, becomes a vice— Aristotle said, rightly. Look up the word "uxorious."
What an ingenious counter arguement - criticizing a typo.- Speaking of Depends, you need one between your ears cuz you have s**t for brains.

As i have documented elsewhere we met as she turned 16 and married when she was 18, i was pushing 24. By this time she had cheated on me twice and told me immediately, i never though that married she would continue but as time would tell she did, having the desire, loving the touch of an experienced lover, the excitement of expanding her sexuality far beyond my limited experience. She could write a book on her reasoning for this, family life, not feeling she was being supported by me in looking after our child, my work and regular absences and the big one.. opportunity. So it was i unknowingly became her cuck husband by the time she was 21 and after a second child again at around 24. I only became aware of this a couple of years later after my then best friend conditioned me into liking the ideas of him seducing her, followed shortly after by me watching him doing exactly that. Unknown to me she arranged this confident i would like and accept what i saw and yes i did. I was now her cuck and we both knew and accepted it.

She chose to let me know and once i accepted where we were sexually and her desires for a lover i gained hugh pleasures in being involved in some way as i wanted. This brought us closer together and we returned to being in love like we had been when she was 17, openness and honestly returned and so did genuine love and friendship.

So what beyond the sex?

This LS was never every week or with large numbers of lovers just men we got to know, who enjoyed fucking my wife infront of me every month or so and we enjoyed every bit of it and still do. I realised that whilst we are both very dominant characters we were both also sexually submissives, hardly ideal really so it was only a matter of time before she sought a dominant lover, someone she would enjoy submitting to completely.

During this time we both forged excellent careers, become senior managers she helped me and i help her achieve for ourselves but also for each other and our family. To those that know us we are both ambitious, middle class, with decent salaries and dominant people, miles away from the normal cuckoldress and cuck role but is it? I suspect not. To be a cuck does not mean being a weak man more one who is strong enough to know his wifes sexual desires. accept and enjoy it too.

She chose to semi feminise me, as a kink for us both, me now everyday going to wear wearing panties and a CB, this took our LS into everyday life yet nobody knew, a kink in its itself. This has continued and she has expanded her desires for me in this direction.

We have built our lives together around our careers, family and kinks, been successful at it and have been lucky to have a second home abroad, yet keep our kinky nature from those that know us personally.

We retired when as she approached 50 and i was 55 heading to 56, we wanted time to enjoy ourselves and our retirement and soon after i delivered her to her lover. We are still deeply in love and draw strength that from all our friends we are the ones married the longest, we have often been asked the secret of a happy marriage but would we dare say the truth NO.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Your a sick son.of a bitch. FUCK.YOU you need to.be castrated and feed your cock.and balls to you
Holy moly take it easy castration is a fantasy to some people not that they are actually going to do it , I feel there’s a lot of fantasy and truthfulness on this site and cuckolding does seem to involve a certain amount of fantasy this is an open forum if you don’t like someone is saying don’t follow them what gets me is I find a lot of mean spirited criticism that’s not necessary

Holy moly take it easy castration is a fantasy to some people not that they are actually going to do it , I feel there’s a lot of fantasy and truthfulness on this site and cuckolding does seem to involve a certain amount of fantasy this is an open forum if you don’t like someone is saying don’t follow them what gets me is I find a lot of mean spirited criticism that’s not necessary
I agree to a point but i have read that have really stated that they want thete husbands medically treated do.only the bulls,_ boyfriends canfuck.them.if my wife ir girlf wanted thst she.would have serious problem especially if she did something to me without me knowing it her and her boyfriend would live to regret it

Reactions: slave cc
I agree to a point but i have read that have really stated that they want thete husbands medically treated do.only the bulls,_ boyfriends canfuck.them.if my wife ir girlf wanted thst she.would have serious problem especially if she did something to me without me knowing it her and her boyfriend would live to regret it
Castration is a fantasy many cucks and subbies like to think about. Many here enjoy sph and being feminized and robed of their manhood, this is what they get off on. They get a sexual charge out of being small and caged and not being able to satisify their wives so it follows that castration would be the ultimate sexual kink for them. Now you are fully stripped of your manhood,a useless,balless bitch. How exciting for someone who craves total humiliation. Something a lot of subbies don't realize however is that after castration one looses any and all sexual urges. So the very reason why they have a castration gets wiped out. They become incapable of getting horny,the emotional as well as the physical is gone forever. Its sexual death.So beware and be careful.

• Wow
Reactions: Insatiable
I’m lucky my wife wants me to stay horny and going crazy for her and she denies me and gives her love to the real man in her life her strong black lover so in way she is cutting my balls off lol

I’m lucky my wife wants me to stay horny and going crazy for her and she denies me and gives her love to the real man in her life her strong black lover so in way she is cutting my balls off lol
Yes being horny and pining for her as she denies you and rubs it in your face is the whole point.

Yes being horny and pining for her as she denies you and rubs it in your face is the whole point.
I’m lucky I don’t have to coach my wife she enjoys total sexual freedom she finds her own lovers I don’t have to convince her she just loves to party and fuck other men and I’m not allowed to go with anyone else just her , she’d would divorce me in a flash if I did, I belong to her it’s always seemed fair to me

I’m lucky I don’t have to coach my wife she enjoys total sexual freedom she finds her own lovers I don’t have to convince her she just loves to party and fuck other men and I’m not allowed to go with anyone else just her , she’d would divorce me in a flash if I did, I belong to her it’s always seemed fair to me
I love it when we're not allowed. My wife is very fond of using that term on me. In our marriage there are many things that I'm not allowed.

Castration is only for white beta males (well, basically all white males) to prevent them from passing on their inferior genes. Unfortunately I procreated four times with my wife, which brought the world the burden of four additional white males. Laws need to be put in place so that beta white males are transitioned into being sissies or at least mandatory vasectomies so there's no chance of spreading white DNA in the future. The BNWO needs to be allowed to succeed and allies need to support it.
Lol
I was going to add my experience to this thread, but I see it has been high jacked by some lunatic extremists, either that or someone is just simply winding the shit out of the honest cucks and bulls on here.
IF YOU WANT TO HEAR BULLSHIT THEN CARRY ON LISTENING TO THIS SILLY LITTLE BOY WHO WANTS TO CUT HIS OWN BOLLOCKS OFF (in which case if you toast them over an oak wood fire until crispy and then eat them yourself)
Here in the UK we call this type of moron a wanker

Reactions: juan72joy74
Lol
I was going to add my experience to this thread, but I see it has been high jacked by some lunatic extremists, either that or someone is just simply winding the shit out of the honest cucks and bulls on here.
IF YOU WANT TO HEAR BULLSHIT THEN CARRY ON LISTENING TO THIS SILLY LITTLE BOY WHO WANTS TO CUT HIS OWN BOLLOCKS OFF (in which case if you toast them over an oak wood fire until crispy and then eat them yourself)
Here in the UK we call this type of moron a wanker
Truer words might have been written at this website, but I have yet to read them. Bravo! So many wankers, so many men posing as women, so many single-sentence replies... the list goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
Women who wan't their subbies "fixed" so that only their bulls can fuck them always have the option of perminant chastity caging. This way the subbie will still experience the effect of denial and be willing to serve his mistress. A castration is not an option as this takes away all sexual feelings,thus no kink,and a lot of harmful side effects as well. I think if any couple wishes to get so extreme then a penectomy might be considered as a better option. This way the cuck sub still has the frustration and truely cannot engage in sex. Possible orgasm may be reached thru anal penetration however. This seems where I might be headed. My wife has suggested it but this is one of the rare cases where I have the final say.

Truer might have been written at this website, but I have yet to read them. Bravo! So many wankers, so many men posing as women, so many single-sentence replies... the list goes on and on and on.
So nobody asked you to come here and criticize. We don't need anyone spewing their judgemental BS. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? This forum is here for people with specific and unusual lifestyles and/or fantasies to discuss common experiences. And please don't say something stupid like "... O if someone says something negative about you, then you can't handle it. So I'm all wrong cuz I don't agree with you." Or whatever. If you don't like what you read on a post then move on. Be an adult.

Truer might have been written at this website, but I have yet to read them. Bravo! So many wankers, so many men posing as women, so many single-sentence replies... the list goes on and on and on.
The list goes on and on and if there is nothing on the list that you agree with then that makes it sick or fake or something else and shouldnt be here. Only things that you like should be posted.