Beyond the ' Sex ' , what is there for a Cuckold Couple

If that's what you think you really need to get some help it's the dumbest s*** I ever heard
You want your hisband castrated your crazy he needs to get away from.you if your thinking that your a physco thst could fo it while he sleeps . YOU NEED MENTAL HEALTH AND HE NEEDS TO GET OUT AND FAR AWAY

Castration is only for white beta males (well, basically all white males) to prevent them from passing on their inferior genes. Unfortunately I procreated four times with my wife, which brought the world the burden of four additional white males. Laws need to be put in place so that beta white males are transitioned into being sissies or at least mandatory vasectomies so there's no chance of spreading white DNA in the future. The BNWO needs to be allowed to succeed and allies need to support it.
Your a sick son.of a bitch. FUCK.YOU you need to.be castrated and feed your cock.and balls to you

You bring up a lot of really valid points, especially about permanent chastity, permanent denial, and castrations. I agree with those- it's not normal to want to take a complete backseat and be shuttered out of your own sex life.

To me, cuckold fetish is like any other - something to play around with, even dive deep into, but it's not the ONLY fetish or kink that should be in your life. Would you consider vanilla sex to be only one position? No, it's many positions. Fetish play should be the same. Sure, go down the cuckold road and play with it, but take a break and explore switching, bdsm flavors, roleplay, etc. Be the man too. A vanilla submissive female can still climb on top and ride and grind in full control.. so why can't a submissive male also take off the cage, tie her up or whatever and dominate her at times.

Sex is a two way street. Some of the hotwife stories and lifestyles are literally unreal. Some aren't. Communication with each other is the key. Without that, you just have a one-sided mess. At least that's how I feel. But don't get me wrong, I do see the excitement in hard cuckoldry, but I sure don't want that full time. I desperately do want it sometimes though!
People that take both roles are called switches , most women who like cuckolding are usually dominant over their husbands and they want their husbands to stay loyal to them at least the ones I know it’s a role reversal for the most part and it isn’t always a constant whipping session but punishment does play a part and I been around a lot of different femdom couples and women that cuckold their husbands it isn’t one size fits all everyone has their own way of doing things , but in FLR well the women takes the lead she calls the shots the husband does the housework the wife gets more leisure time to pursue things of interest nobody I know gets fucked 24 hours a day and there is trips to the beach and couple times you don’t lose your life because your a submissive cuckold , I can only speak for myself I have orgasms just I don’t have control of when and how I’m going to get them my wife does when your in chastity it has an effect on you well you become more accommodating you strive to please your wife you work harder to make her life better I want my wife to have the freedom sexually and in life in general I love her and I’m willing to do what ever I can to make her happy , she doesn’t always just beat on me but she has the option to punish me when she feels I need it and when she does give me an orgasm its just really great It’s very special to me and my wife is capable of having more then one man I’m not jealous of her lovers they usually are into making love to her because she is very nice looking and married they have their fun and run ya know it’s all good the extremes are really fantasy I been in this for a long time I never met a slave with his balls cut off , my wife has trained to be real submissive I don’t question her and she does boss me around quite a bit guess it seems like she cut my balls off but no they’re still there makin sperm lol

Reactions: coastalkid
People that take both roles are called switches , most women who like cuckolding are usually dominant over their husbands and they want their husbands to stay loyal to them at least the ones I know it’s a role reversal for the most part and it isn’t always a constant whipping session but punishment does play a part and I been around a lot of different femdom couples and women that cuckold their husbands it isn’t one size fits all everyone has their own way of doing things , but in FLR well the women takes the lead she calls the shots the husband does the housework the wife gets more leisure time to pursue things of interest nobody I know gets fucked 24 hours a day and there is trips to the beach and couple times you don’t lose your life because your a submissive cuckold , I can only speak for myself I have orgasms just I don’t have control of when and how I’m going to get them my wife does when your in chastity it has an effect on you well you become more accommodating you strive to please your wife you work harder to make her life better I want my wife to have the freedom sexually and in life in general I love her and I’m willing to do what ever I can to make her happy , she doesn’t always just beat on me but she has the options to punish me when she feels I need it and when she does give me an orgasm its just really great It’s very special to me and my wife is capable of having more then one man I’m not jealous of her lovers they usually are into making love to her because she is very nice looking and married they have their fun and run ya know it’s all good the extremes are really fantasy I been in this for a long time I never met a slave with his balls cut off , my wife has trained to be real submissive I don’t question her and she does boss me around quite a bit guess it seems like she cut my balls off but no they’re still there makin sperm lol
Honestly, as long as are you are getting enough sexual attention then everything is cool. And if you’re really being honest, and you dig having a sexually assertive wife then I can see it being a nirvana. As long as your wife knows that if she wants to keep her good thing going, she has to ALSO keep you satisfied. Too much denial and neglect kills the vibe, it has to, right?

Honestly, as long as are you are getting enough sexual attention then everything is cool. And if you’re really being honest, and you dig having a sexually assertive wife then I can see it being a nirvana. As long as your wife knows that if she wants to keep her good thing going, she has to ALSO keep you satisfied. Too much denial and neglect kills the vibe, it has to, right?
True. My wife gives me a sabbatical now and then and lifts much of her dominance over me. Sometimes she gives me priveleges I don't usually get. It refreshes the whole experience but eventually I'm reminded who wears the pants and I'm put back to my normal role.

True. My wife gives me a sabbatical now and then and lifts much of her dominance over me. Sometimes she gives me priveleges I don't usually get. It refreshes the whole experience but eventually I'm reminded who wears the pants and I'm put back to my normal role.
I think it was Oscar Wilde that said, “Moderation in all things including moderation!” There has to be some break in the routine. If it becomes a situation where there is no chance of deviating from the norm, then surely it isn’t a very good experience. Why would anyone be attracted to that? Whatever form it comes as we all want more sexual attention.

Last edited:
I think it was Oscar Wilde that said, “Moderation in all things including moderation!” There has to be some break in the routine. If it becomes a situation where there is no chance of deviating from the norm, then surely it isn’t a very good experience. Why would anyone be attracted to that? Whatever form it comes as we all want more sexual attention.
I think that's why prison is such a punishment it's a an unchanging life wtih no new stimulations. Solitary confinment being the most dreaded. In highschool they gave us a punishment called "the bench" where you just sat all day in a room with nothing to do.

Reactions: coastalkid
Castration is only for white beta males (well, basically all white males) to prevent them from passing on their inferior genes. Unfortunately I procreated four times with my wife, which brought the world the burden of four additional white males. Laws need to be put in place so that beta white males are transitioned into being sissies or at least mandatory vasectomies so there's no chance of spreading white DNA in the future. The BNWO needs to be allowed to succeed and allies need to support it.
I must say this post is the stupiest post I ever read. Congrats because there were some really good ones, but you have gone above and beyond. The level of stupidity of your comments can not be meausured by anything modern man has created.

If you really do have four sons I feel terrible for them for having you for a father. You are a disgrace to humanity.

You are living proof that there should be some type of test before one is just given an internet connection.

Other than that ...have a nice day.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I think that's why prison is such a punishment it's a an unchanging life wtih no new stimulations. Solitary confinment being the most dreaded. In highschool they gave us a punishment called "the bench" where you just sat all day in a room with nothing to do.
What keeps your life from being routine? Your situation seems like there isn’t a lot of “unexpected“ things going on. What is your favorite, most satisfying sexual thing to do? From what I remember from your posts, you have a pretty limited and restricted sex life.

What keeps your life from being routine? Your situation seems like there isn’t a lot of “unexpected“ things going on. What is your favorite, most satisfying sexual thing to do? From what I remember from your posts, you have a pretty limited and restricted sex life.
I do have a restricted sex life but as an extreme submissive and masochist my satisfactions involve more mental than physical things. Instead of getting off on having an orgasm I get off in being denied this by my wife. She trained me this way. Since I enjoy certian types of pain and humiliation she comes up with many new varieties, and she is very creative. After all she enjoys it too. Alot of this involves punishing and humiliation me in public. For instance ,she sometimes takes me out to the mall where she gets her hair done. The girls at the salon are all her friends and my wife brings me there cross dressed and tells them I her bitch etc. Those girls are hip to unique marriages so no one is shocked but I must sit there and stew in the humiliation she manufactures. She also has certian friends who are in the know who occationally visit the house. They love to play with me, making me give them pedicures,which I love to do. Also my wife encourages them to give me over the knee spankings. All the while I must wear special outfits and wait on the girls, getting them drinks and snacks etc. As an example of the games they play, one girl likes to put small chunks of cheese between her toes and feed it to me while they all laugh. We live next door to a sorority house and in their back yard is a gazebo the girls hang out at. When I go out to put the laundry on the line I'm in close and direct vision with these girls. Some have come over to get a closer look, I'm always wearing very feminine slacks and tops or even a dress. My wife loves watching this and has even befriended some of them,telling them about our flm marriage.Friday is my most exciting day. My wifes lover comes over for the weekend on Fri. at around 3 pm. He brings all his dirty laundry with him which I must carry into the house while he embraces and kisses my wife. The next stop is the laundry room where all three of us gather for my weekly discipline.I'm bent over the heavy laundry folding table and must hold up my dress and expose my bare ass. for a serious belting.After this I procede to wash and dry his cloths while listening to my wife getting fucked by him off in the bedroom. This is my most satisifing sexual thing. I really drives home just where my place is and never gets old. Those beltings sure don't get easier or boring.The rest of the weekend consists of my wife and him enjoying each other, going out to the beach or a club etc. while I stay home with my chores waiting for their return, ready to serve them however they see fit.

Oscar Wilde,the Yogi Berra of his time.

Reactions: slave cc
Oscar Wilde,the Yogi Berra of his time.
Oh yes it’s good to do things like different , my wife likes taking me out every once in a while , this is one of her scenarios , my wife usually goes to this club that’s pretty much all black guys and white girls hooking up and she goes by herself or with her girlfriends but she says this night is just for us she wants to go to this fancy like dinner club night club place it’s like straight white people and she knows the manager so it’s nice it’s just our night out together we have our meal and we are having a drink and her friend the manager makes a big deal out of us she says Mr and Mrs in front several waiter people so they hear her say it she gives us a free drink the waiter actually says our names when he brings the drinks to us then my wife gets up to go to the ladies room and I’m sitting there I’m waiting and waiting she doesn’t come back I’m wondering what the hell is going on I asked the waitress did you see my wife and she says yes she over there I turn around and there’s my wife dancing with a younger handsome black man and this place isn’t a disco club it’s like a fancy place and they are slow dancing there’s other people out there dancing so I can just see them a little because other couples block my view, then I’m sitting there by myself the staff knows what’s going on when they bring me my next drink the girl says to me your wife told me to put her and her and friends drinks on your tab the waitress almost laughs in my face I’m sitting there like a fool , they get up and dance every once and a while I see can see them through the other people on the dance floor my wife kisses him on the dance floor and then they go back to their table I can’t see them so this goes on for quite a while I’m waiting there at least like an hour I don’t see them then the waitress comes over and tells me your wife left with her friend she told me to tell you to pay the bill and go home she’ll see you tomorrow and it seemed like the whole staff of workers knew what was going on ,even the door man is laughing at me when he’s says come again it was the walk of shame talk about humiliation lol but she did come home the next day almost 24 hours later and I got to eat her well fucked cream pie so it all worked out fine in the end and my wife admitted her friend the manager was in on it they had a few of the waitresses in on it too lol

Holy crap, RELAX!
Relax anyone that wants to do thatbto.anyone is a SUCK SON OF A BITCH PERIOD
I must say this post is the stupiest post I ever read. Congrats because there were some really good ones, but you have gone above and beyond. The level of stupidity of your comments can not be meausured by anything modern man has created.

If you really do have four sons I feel terrible for them for having you for a father. You are a disgrace to humanity.

You are living proof that there should be some type of test before one is just given an internet connection.

Other than that ...have a nice day.

I do have a restricted sex life but as an extreme submissive and masochist my satisfactions involve more mental than physical things. Instead of getting off on having an orgasm I get off in being denied this by my wife. She trained me this way. Since I enjoy certian types of pain and humiliation she comes up with many new varieties, and she is very creative. After all she enjoys it too. Alot of this involves punishing and humiliation me in public. For instance ,she sometimes takes me out to the mall where she gets her hair done. The girls at the salon are all her friends and my wife brings me there cross dressed and tells them I her bitch etc. Those girls are hip to unique marriages so no one is shocked but I must sit there and stew in the humiliation she manufactures. She also has certian friends who are in the know who occationally visit the house. They love to play with me, making me give them pedicures,which I love to do. Also my wife encourages them to give me over the knee spankings. All the while I must wear special outfits and wait on the girls, getting them drinks and snacks etc. As an example of the games they play, one girl likes to put small chunks of cheese between her toes and feed it to me while they all laugh. We live next door to a sorority house and in their back yard is a gazebo the girls hang out at. When I go out to put the laundry on the line I'm in close and direct vision with these girls. Some have come over to get a closer look, I'm always wearing very feminine slacks and tops or even a dress. My wife loves watching this and has even befriended some of them,telling them about our flm marriage.Friday is my most exciting day. My wifes lover comes over for the weekend on Fri. at around 3 pm. He brings all his dirty laundry with him which I must carry into the house while he embraces and kisses my wife. The next stop is the laundry room where all three of us gather for my weekly discipline.I'm bent over the heavy laundry folding table and must hold up my dress and expose my bare ass. for a serious belting.After this I procede to wash and dry his cloths while listening to my wife getting fucked by him off in the bedroom. This is my most satisifing sexual thing. I really drives home just where my place is and never gets old. Those beltings sure don't get easier or boring.The rest of the weekend consists of my wife and him enjoying each other, going out to the beach or a club etc. while I stay home with my chores waiting for their return, ready to serve them however they see fit.
I would never stand for this beinging a little submissive isok.but you doing his laundry waiting on them is BULLSHIT my hotwife at times has one of her studs over. We talk i ask can i get you a drink.are you guys going to the bedroom ? Do you want me to.keave for a little while Things like that he knows that the wife puts me in chasity.and sometimes im not rekeased till.he leaves a day or two laters but TOTAL SUBMISSION TO HIM..''' WILL.NEVER HAPPENS PERIOD.'''

Taking into consideration that Wives will getIlaugh together and watch a movie, hold hands in public gaze into each other's eyes, cuddle in bed , say love you to each other, LIFE married Life and All that goes with it .

But to read some if not most of these posts where the husband is caged for months or even years and constantly made fun of by the wife either about his ' small ' size or inability to perform , and the total disregard of the husband and some men even say they are worthless and love it , they don't even get to have sex with her anymore and won't even be touched by wife either.
Some claim to be told they are not going to have children BUT must raise the Bull's child and pay for it's up bringing and the men actually say yes to that ,

Look I get the sex part but Not the rest of it , even a man that is small or can't perform in bed shouldn't WANT to be abused this way , I don't understand why a married man would want it this way ,

There has to be a limit somewhere why even would a wife want to treat her so-called husband to such disregard and flat out abuse and those that chemically castrate the hubby or cut the balls off ,

Fantasy sex is one thing but not a life of abuse and being treated like garbage , just get a divorce and be done with that is where I say divorce is right .

I know sex is a lotta fun and feels good and being married is way cool , not taking any part of that " ownership " part talk , but she's MY wife and I want to still have sex with her with no condoms , no time limit ,no condition's.
I still need sex too not just her having her fun , but I will still need and want sex , will still want to hang out with her, still want to wake up in bed with her, still want to go on vacation with her, still want a LIFE with her ,

I would almost rather she cheat on me to get her ' thrills ' than go down this cuckolding type of lifestyle, cause at least she would still do all those things and would put in the effort of what's considered a normal marriage, .
Or just tell me to get a divorce, cause she found better and be done , how can a man like that lifestyle where he is basically spit on shit on slapped about pissed on caged up no sex made fun of given absolutely ZERO intimacy ZERO affection made to sleep on the floor or another room all the time made to pay for someone else's child get his balls cut off or chemical castration humiliated out in public and to others .
And yet this lifestyle they say has made them love their wives so much more and enjoy it all.

That's where I say they must be possessed by some kind of ghost or something
Our life has changed for the better in alot of ways beyond sex. WE are more vocal about what we want sexual.wise and other wise. She dresses better not nly going out with me .with her daily routine and her business outfits. Her condisen e is so many ways has xhanged for the better. She felt at timesthat she wasnt attractive any more. .I TOLD HER SHE IS SO WRONG..Going our and having sex outside of our marriage has proven that. Example when she would go.shopping groceries etc she would wear anything sweat pants t shirt etc Since she started fucking other people Tight jeans, heels , nice top. Slight makeup. Going out with friends sexy outfit higher heels, heavier makeup.etc.same when going out with me revealing outfits, higher heels heaver makeup. Going out on a hotwife dates mini skirts? Low cut tops, corsets etc. Heavy makeup , lots of jewelry sexier attitude . Some outfits are TOTAL CUM FUCK.ME. OUR SEXLIFE HAS GOTTEN MORE Intense. Our sex lifes our wants needs etc .Even more intense play chasity, denial, lots if different ways to make me want her .Especially her attitude when she goes out to FUCK.I CANT KISS HER ETC HER BODY IS OFF LIMITS TO ME THAT day sometimes the dsy before which gets me going and when she returns its a full on fuck fest.

Oh yes it’s good to do things like different , my wife likes taking me out every once in a while , this is one of her scenarios , my wife usually goes to this club that’s pretty much all black guys and white girls hooking up and she goes by herself or with her girlfriends but she says this night is just for us she wants to go to this fancy like dinner club night club place it’s like straight white people and she knows the manager so it’s nice it’s just our night out together we have our meal and we are having a drink and her friend the manager makes a big deal out of us she says Mr and Mrs in front several waiter people so they hear her say it she gives us a free drink the waiter actually says our names when he brings the drinks to us then my wife gets up to go to the ladies room and I’m sitting there I’m waiting and waiting she doesn’t come back I’m wondering what the hell is going on I asked the waitress did you see my wife and she says yes she over there I turn around and there’s my wife dancing with a younger handsome black man and this place isn’t a disco club it’s like a fancy place and they are slow dancing there’s other people out there dancing so I can just see them a little because other couples block my view, then I’m sitting there by myself the staff knows what’s going on when they bring me my next drink the girl says to me your wife told me to put her and her and friends drinks on your tab the waitress almost laughs in my face I’m sitting there like a fool , they get up and dance every once and a while I see can see them through the other people on the dance floor my wife kisses him on the dance floor and then they go back to their table I can’t see them so this goes on for quite a while I’m waiting there at least like an hour I don’t see them then the waitress comes over and tells me your wife left with her friend she told me to tell you to pay the bill and go home she’ll see you tomorrow and it seemed like the whole staff of workers knew what was going on ,even the door man is laughing at me when he’s says come again it was the walk of shame talk about humiliation lol but she did come home the next day almost 24 hours later and I got to eat her well fucked cream pie so it all worked out fine in the end and my wife admitted her friend the manager was in on it they had a few of the waitresses in on it too lol
I had something like that happen to me. She went to a table accross the room and was talking and drinking for a long time. We got in a fight and finally she wanted to leave so we went home. I went to bed but she went back to the club to be with him I found out later. She denied it and played it down saying "we're just friends". Not long after,she married him and had 4 kids within 7 years. We're just friends. Got no cream pie out of it either.

Relax anyone that wants to do thatbto.anyone is a SUCK SON OF A BITCH PERIOD

I would never stand for this beinging a little submissive isok.but you doing his laundry waiting on them is BULLSHIT my hotwife at times has one of her studs over. We talk i ask can i get you a drink.are you guys going to the bedroom ? Do you want me to.keave for a little while Things like that he knows that the wife puts me in chasity.and sometimes im not rekeased till.he leaves a day or two laters but TOTAL SUBMISSION TO HIM..''' WILL.NEVER HAPPENS PERIOD.'''

I had something like that happen to me. She went to a table accross the room and was talking and drinking for a long time. We got in a fight and finally she wanted to leave so we went home. I went to bed but she went back to the club to be with him I found out later. She denied it and played it down saying "we're just friends". Not long after,she married him and had 4 kids within 7 years. We're just friends. Got no cream pie out of it either.
Well my wife and I have been in a femdom cuckold marriage a long time , we are friends as well kinky sex partners , even if she has outside lovers the thing that really gets us off is the whole dynamic she’s dominant over me she punishes me and makes me her fool and she always displays her power over me to other people she’s a real show off to put in plain English she loves to get fucked by black guys and she loves to fuck over me her loyal husband we need both things , she says it doesn’t work without me getting fucked over I love her and I know how wonderful she is but I just can’t have her to myself she turns her back on me and gives herself to her black lover I don’t know it’s a hot situation we wouldn’t change a thing we go off and do things like regular couples But I always know that she could turn the tables on me at any moment

Well my wife and I have been in a femdom cuckold marriage a long time , we are friends as well kinky sex partners , even if she has outside lovers the thing that really gets us off is the whole dynamic she’s dominant over me she punishes me and makes me her fool and she always displays her power over me to other people she’s a real show off to put in plain English she loves to get fucked by black guys and she loves to fuck over me her loyal husband we need both things , she says it doesn’t work without me getting fucked over I love her and I know how wonderful she is but I just can’t have her to myself she turns her back on me and gives herself to her black lover I don’t know it’s a hot situation we wouldn’t change a thing we go off and do things like regular couples But I always know that she could turn the tables on me at any moment
Her unpredictability sounds delicious.

Reactions: slave cc