Bi bull or bi hubby

Did you ever blow your load into a wife,with a nice dick in your ass,or did you have your dick in him while he was blowing his load . Please tell us if you did and what it.feels like. Was it worth it?
Several years ago we used to play with a very convincing CD who lived full time as a girl. Hubby would fuck her and she would fuck both of us. So yes, many times hubby would be fucking her while she was inside me and vice versa x

I once had a guy blow his load in me as his wife was sat on my face holding one of my legs up and wanking my cock with the other hand, she cum just after he did. When he cum it was really hot inside me and he pulled out straight away so I thought that was that, but I felt her leaning forward and she started sucking his cock and mine each in turn. I didn't last long and cum in her mouth

I once had a guy blow his load in me as his wife was sat on my face holding one of my legs up and wanking my cock with the other hand, she cum just after he did. When he cum it was really hot inside me and he pulled out straight away so I thought that was that, but I felt her leaning forward and she started sucking his cock and mine each in turn. I didn't last long and cum in her mouth
So was that your first time taking cock up your ass?

A couple of years ago I was a bull to a Hotwife/Cuckold couple. Besides the nights that I would fuck her without him being present, there where plenty of nights where he sucked and cleaned me after I came in her. The even more memorable nights were when he either fucked me or I him when we fucked the wife ! Great feeling to have a sick explode and cream you ass.