Bi curious looking for fantasy

I'd love a guy's take on how to get my husband to do this with me. As the op mentioned, how does one go about getting a guy to go along with this. We run across a lot more biswingers than not. I feel we'd get better hookups if we opened up to bi. I'd love practical info as well as any thoughts oh how it could come about?

I'd love a guy's take on how to get my husband to do this with me. As the op mentioned, how does one go about getting a guy to go along with this. We run across a lot more biswingers than not. I feel we'd get better hookups if we opened up to bi. I'd love practical info as well as any thoughts oh how it could come about?
That's kind of a tough one because some guys haver very strong feelings on this, and not everyone is as open-minded as everyone else. I can say that when we first started in the lifestyle my attitude as far as sex with other men was not only no but HELL NO. I had no interested. But then we started having adventures MFM and my attitude changed and I became curious. To make a long story short I went from a no way to sexually satisfied by sucking other men's cock. And yes, in my opinion where the other guys was "bi-friendly" the MFM experiences where better, much better. I can only advise on what worked for me and that was to let your husbands curiosity, (if he develops one) come about on its own. I definitely would not push the subject. However, that does not mean you cannot drop subtle hints as far as how you feel about it and that you like the idea. He may respond positively if he knows you are in to it, find it a turn on, and are supportive. I know that my wife was all for it nd that was a big help in me exploring this side of my sexuality. Good luck, like to hear how it works out.

wish my wife would ask me I be very willing.

My husband is curious about sucking cock. I would love to share a cock with him and he is very into the idea of it. He already loves to eat my creampie after I've been fucked at the theater so he wants to try this.
Maybe have him suck your bulls cock after you've been fucked, the smell and taste of pussy and cum on a cock might make it hotter for him.

• Love
Reactions: bbcdevii and Hotmes
Is he interested in sucking cock? If so I think it would be pretty easy. Maybe have him meet a guy and try it by himself. I was always curious so I met a gay friend and tried his big cock. I loved it. Now it's just a matter of finding the right guy for us.