Bi men on here?

I have seen my wife fucked once. Since then which was a few years ago. I was caught by someone watching me through a hole in the wall in a public toilet wanking. I got turned on so much by him watching i blew pretty quickly. It then became addictive where I pushed my cock through the hole and was sucked dry. I now vo there and mostly enjoy a big hard cock thrusted in my mouth.

My wife loves watching two men together as foreplay for her. She loves to buy panties for me and then to have me wear them when she meets a guy.

We have a local nature trail that is known to be a hookup spot. My wife likes to hike the trail while she is dressed in athletic clothing and I am in only a thong.

View attachment 886653

My wife has a regular bull who has always insisted he is straight and would never have contact with another man. So, my wife put it to the test by having me lean over the bed in a lace thong. Her bull never hesitated in sliding my thong to the side and pushing his cock into my ass.

View attachment 886652

At Christmas time my wife had me pose for two different bulls near the tree. She told them that she had something special for them to enjoy before she gave them her main gift. There was not ever any discussion regarding bi desires, on both nights the bull was overcome seeing my ass in a thong and took what they wanted while my wife watched.

View attachment 886666View attachment 886667

I’ll slide into your sweet fuck hole the slip into your Hotwife

Attachments

• 02FF3C55-37D2-4C7A-BDA7-6E4A3AAAB377.jpeg
    02FF3C55-37D2-4C7A-BDA7-6E4A3AAAB377.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 58