New and working on her

Good morning. I am new here. 41 year old bi small cocked wanna be cuck. I have recently told my wife that I'm bi and want to try a bi mmf with her and suck a cock with her. She didn't seem against it. I also told her I want her to cuckold me. She said that's something we will need to talk about. Got my fingers crossed but I'm trying my hardest. I am also from Maryland.

Good morning. I am new here. 41 year old bi small cocked wanna be cuck. I have recently told my wife that I'm bi and want to try a bi mmf with her and suck a cock with her. She didn't seem against it. I also told her I want her to cuckold me. She said that's something we will need to talk about. Got my fingers crossed but I'm trying my hardest. I am also from Maryland.
Good luck. Keep us posted. At least it was not a no, or fuck no.

a good way to make her more relaxed about it is buy her some nice lingerie&high heels&dress&jewelry etc and take her out,tell her how sexy she looks and many men thought the same ,she,s gonna be excited and more confident to dress sexy