Bi men on here?

i know i would be bottom if i was doing it, i can only imagine a man doing me, feeling liberated and sexy, i know i would be good at it, i love he enjoys my body, i would always say yes to him, i know that, i would please him, i would be submissive and enjoy it
so should i try? i think i prefer a mature man, i feel nice if he finds me young and sexy

Last edited:
My boyfriend is totally straight and would never do anything gay but I forced him to take a booty shot so we could post it here. He's in good shape you bi guys will probably love it. He's gonna be so pissed off when he finds out I posted it lol. I don't know why he would be mad anyway to be honest he has a sweet ass
perhaps he needs to be mounted by one of your black lovers?

This is such a conflicted topic. Some men find it exciting to clean their life's pussy after the wife's boyfriend dumps a big load in her, but would never suck a cock, others say they would never suck a cock unless their wife asks them to, but get very aroused as they do... Some men seem too shy to admit that they might do it on their own. At least one man I read was asked by his wife to suck her lover's cock and place it in her pussy...he did as requested and admitted he got hard from sucking "the cock"...Many of us have sat in another room while our wives fucked another man, or paced back and forth with a hard cock waiting for her to come home with a well fucked pussy...or we sat and watched his manly cock plunged into her hungry cunt...you say you're not submissive enough to suck his cock...but you are submissive enough to watch your wife suck and fuck another man's cock in far different ways than she would ever fuck you...so what's the big deal about sucking a real man's cock?

Just to be clear...I have been BI my entire life. My first sexual experiences were all with boys my age and mature males as I got older. I have no issue with sucking a cock because I find it attractive, or it arouses me...I actually love sucking cock, albeit "the" one of "my" choice...my wife's bull would never be "one of my choices"...I'm not buying into his power-play...or being humiliated by him by being submissive to his cock...although the one time I did, he told my wife I sucked cock way better than she ever did...