Bi Bull?

We are a unique rarity as a 26 year bi secure discreet married az couple. We find it healthy and benefits for all three individuals, and hubby is mostly straight but very bi oral. As a alpha duo, both occasionally hope to give those responsibilities and role to a different friend. No jealousy, only security and discretion
How common is it to have a Bi Bull?
As in Bull wanting to have husband suck his cock just as much as the wife.
My wife is no longer intrested in fucking other guys, but said is willing to share sucking cock.
I wouldnt consider myself bi. Ive sucked cock before and have no problem sucking cock again
as long as my wife joins in.

How common is it to have a Bi Bull?
As in Bull wanting to have husband suck his cock just as much as the wife.
My wife is no longer intrested in fucking other guys, but said is willing to share sucking cock.
I wouldnt consider myself bi. Ive sucked cock before and have no problem sucking cock again
as long as my wife joins in.
Bi is bi. You can consider yourself anything you want, but if you’re sucking cock and being sucked, you ARE bi.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

My hubby and I prefer bi bulls not only because hubby is a sub bi bottom and I love to see two men play but because we have found that bi bulls are better for a cuckold couple. They are more open to the kinkier side of sex, I’ve found they are definitely better in bed and know how to take care of a cuck couples needs.

Sally. X

My hubby and I prefer bi bulls not only because hubby is a sub bi bottom and I love to see two men play but because we have found that bi bulls are better for a cuckold couple. They are more open to the kinkier side of sex, I’ve found they are definitely better in bed and know how to take care of a cuck couples needs.

Sally. X
I couldn't agree more! Allows all to be relaxed and enjoy being spontaneous and go with it

Sally. X
I like the way you guys think...Yum.

Reactions: littlewilly