How is the feeling of sucking cock and eating sperm of my wife's lover?

Listen man, you are bi, if you enjoy being fucked by your wife with a strap on, then you are bi, if you enjoy sucking the dildo, you are bi. But, there´s nothing wrong with being bi, soon you will be taking real cock up your ass and you will love it, i know because that´s what happened to me. My wife was fucking me using a strap on till three years ago when i was fucked for real by the guy that was fucking her, then we moved on for bbc and i still get fucked all the time. The feeling of sucking a big cock is amazing, feeling it grow in your mouth is very exciting, you will get hard too as he gets hard. The softness of a cock skin on your tongue is a turn on, most times you will forget that you are getting him ready for your bitch and you just want to keep on sucking till he shoots in your mouth. And talking about that, there´s nothing more satisfying than taking a goad load of cum directly from the source, you need to try it to understand cose its hard to discribe
Yes, there is no deny that I enjoyed been analled! The real cock was more enjoyable as I could feel the warm and heat from his cock. What I liked about him, is he really know how to humiliate me while he was fucking my ass. He would say words like, " This is the same cock that have been fucking and enjoying your wife's asshole! Now you, her silly husband will have to get the same feeling too!"

And of coz that load of cum he made me ate and swallowed it!

I don't think any of us are surprised he's fucked your ass. I think most of us expected it, in fact.

It's a little sooner than I thought it would be, but there's nothing wrong with that.

And I'm happy to hear he takes your wife's ass also. Sounds like you're a five-hole couple, a lovely thing to see.
He had already took my wife's ass several times. Yes we both are glad to serve him, our new master. We dedicated our five holes to him to use and enjoy! He already made me wear the chastity cage as he said I was not allowed to touch his woman!

Lately, my wife was fucking me with a strap on dildo. She would always make me suck it first, then analled me. Have to admit that it is addictive and beginning to like it. And when I cummed, she would use my sperm and rubbed it on the dildo and made me cleaned it. After a while, I got use to eating my own sperm.

My question is: Do you think she was trying to train me to get use to sucking cock and eating sperm? Or maybe in near future, she wanted me to try the real thing for her lover? Or even the ultimate of her lover analled me?

Pls note that I am NOT gay nor bi and have NEVER suck a man's cock before. But it did get me thinking, would It be nice or how is the feeling of sucking a man's cock, getting him hard and ready for my wife? And how is the feeling of his sperm ejeculating directly into my mouth?
If the bull takes control and exudes power over me, I’d willingly suck his cock. I never have before when in the room with hard cocks fucking my wife. I fantasize about it tho, more as I get older.

Did he creampie both of you?
He always creampie my wife's pussy and of coz her mouth too. As for me, he would eject into my mouth or face. As for both of our ass, he always wore condom! He did not want to bareback our asses. But when he came, he would quickly pull off the cap and pushed just his cock's head inside our asses to eject! So in a way, might still consider as creampied our asses

He loved to humiliate me. Just the other night, he told my wife to show me what she had done for him, everytime when they were both together.

My wife just sleep on the bed and the next moment, he sat on her face! He then told her to show me what she would do for him. My wife spread his ass wide and stuck out her tongue to ass rim him!

He then asked me whether I liked what I just witnessed! He said my wife loved his asshole and would always rimmed his ass. While she was rimming his ass, his cock was stand upright pointing up! He then told me to suck his cock while she rimmed his ass. We both served him this way and was very humiliating! He then made me kissed my wife, indirectly tasting his ass!

We both could only stop once he cummed into my mouth! He would even hold my head and made my head popped up and down faster, whenever he was coming!

Reactions: nicebiguy
Lately, my wife was fucking me with a strap on dildo. She would always make me suck it first, then analled me. Have to admit that it is addictive and beginning to like it. And when I cummed, she would use my sperm and rubbed it on the dildo and made me cleaned it. After a while, I got use to eating my own sperm.

My question is: Do you think she was trying to train me to get use to sucking cock and eating sperm? Or maybe in near future, she wanted me to try the real thing for her lover? Or even the ultimate of her lover analled me?

Pls note that I am NOT gay nor bi and have NEVER suck a man's cock before. But it did get me thinking, would It be nice or how is the feeling of sucking a man's cock, getting him hard and ready for my wife? And how is the feeling of his sperm ejeculating directly into my mouth?
I I think woman do this in the first instance for the powerplay and to test you . Women like to test men... The first girlfriend that cucked me started to do this with me (before she took a lover) for the fun she said. But as soon after that, she started to tease me that liked it and that I maybe was gay and maybe should try the real thing... It was the ideal preparation for what was coming later...

Last edited:

I like this whole scenario she is putting you through in preparation of your continuing education but I also think she should the next time her stud leaves a fresh creampie that she should take her strap-on and slide it in and out of her cum filled pussy a couple of times then strap it on (bonus if a strapless one) and have you suck it clean before she fucks your boi pussy.

He loved to humiliate me. Just the other night, he told my wife to show me what she had done for him, everytime when they were both together.

My wife just sleep on the bed and the next moment, he sat on her face! He then told her to show me what she would do for him. My wife spread his ass wide and stuck out her tongue to ass rim him!

He then asked me whether I liked what I just witnessed! He said my wife loved his asshole and would always rimmed his ass. While she was rimming his ass, his cock was stand upright pointing up! He then told me to suck his cock while she rimmed his ass. We both served him this way and was very humiliating! He then made me kissed my wife, indirectly tasting his ass!

We both could only stop once he cummed into my mouth! He would even hold my head and made my head popped up and down faster, whenever he was coming!
Only indirectly? How long will it be before he has you sticking your tongue in his ass?

It probably shouldn't be that much of a shock... you are rimming your wife's ass, I should hope. Both her holes need to be kept clean for your master, after all.

Only indirectly? How long will it be before he has you sticking your tongue in his ass?

It probably shouldn't be that much of a shock... you are rimming your wife's ass, I should hope. Both her holes need to be kept clean for your master, after all.
Yes I rimmed my Mrs ass to get her ready for analled! And also cleaned her ass after he had his creampie. It was really exciting when she squat over my face. I could see directly her used ass opening and closing. And letting the gravity to drip his cum down my mouth.

Maybe soon he would ask me to rim his ass too.

Lately, my wife told me more about their happenings, which I was not aware of earlier. Her lover had been bringing my wife to meet other couples for swinging! And also whenever his business's client need a lady for overnight, he would make my wife, the lady to spend the night with him!

What surprised me that I was not upset but in fact, loved his perverted way of treating my Mrs as his sexual toy to pass her around!