Big dick bottoming out ?

Solution
Suz doesn't like it either. She has had a hysterectomy....and there is an actual bottom in it now! Anymore, she doesn't much care for anything over 8 inches because that's about all she can take balls deep now.
There are a couple of posts in this thread that reflect profound ignorance, and potentially dangerous, painful outcomes for a woman.

The cervical os does not become significantly dilated as a consequence of a woman's sexual arousal. The natural case occurs during childbirth, which is typically not a pleasant or sexual experience. The temporary case would be gynecological care ranging from abortion to certain procedures like uterine ablation, or procedures associated with hysteroscopy. In those instances, a pharmacological aid like misoprosal, and mechanical aids like dilators are used, typically aiming to keep the dilation to 4cm or less.

Penetrating a woman's cervix with a penis or mechanical object is almost always painful, even with something like a small-diameter sound. The risk of injury and infection is significant, including tearing, puncture of the os, or uterine wall, etc.

Most women find contact with the fundus, or cervical os painful. In deep penetrating intercourse, most often what men mistake for cervical penetration is contact with one of two "pouches" of tissue; the anterior or posterior fornices. In the missionary position, a sufficiently endowed and skilled male can penetrate the vaginal barrel to the depth of the anterior fornix. Many women find this pleasurable, some do not. In "doggy-style" positions, a sufficiently endowed male can penetrate the posterior fornix, into what is anatomically known as the Pouch of Douglas. Again, some women find this pleasurable, some do. not. Anatomically, there are four fornices; the anterior (top), posterior (lower), the left and right laterals. In all cases, the glans contacts the cervical fundus externally.

I treated dozens of patients who were victimized, and severely injured by either deliberate or accidental penetration of the cervical os - the outcome for the patient isn't always positive, and it usually involves pain, a lengthy healing process, sometimes worse.

Comments about sexual penetration of the cervix reflect a profound ignorance of anatomy, and a callous disregard for one's partners health, comfort and safety.

There are a couple of posts in this thread that reflect profound ignorance, and potentially dangerous, painful outcomes for a woman.

The cervical os does not become significantly dilated as a consequence of a woman's sexual arousal. The natural case occurs during childbirth, which is typically not a pleasant or sexual experience. The temporary case would be gynecological care ranging from abortion to certain procedures like uterine ablation, or procedures associated with hysteroscopy. In those instances, a pharmacological aid like misoprosal, and mechanical aids like dilators are used, typically aiming to keep the dilation to 4cm or less.

Penetrating a woman's cervix with a penis or mechanical object is almost always painful, even with something like a small-diameter sound. The risk of injury and infection is significant, including tearing, puncture of the os, or uterine wall, etc.

Most women find contact with the fundus, or cervical os painful. In deep penetrating intercourse, most often what men mistake for cervical penetration is contact with one of two "pouches" of tissue; the anterior or posterior fornices. In the missionary position, a sufficiently endowed and skilled male can penetrate the vaginal barrel to the depth of the anterior fornix. Many women find this pleasurable, some do not. In "doggy-style" positions, a sufficiently endowed male can penetrate the posterior fornix, into what is anatomically known as the Pouch of Douglas. Again, some women find this pleasurable, some do. not. Anatomically, there are four fornices; the anterior (top), posterior (lower), the left and right laterals. In all cases, the glans contacts the cervical fundus externally.

I treated dozens of patients who were victimized, and severely injured by either deliberate or accidental penetration of the cervical os - the outcome for the patient isn't always positive, and it usually involves pain, a lengthy healing process, sometimes worse.

Comments about sexual penetration of the cervix reflect a profound ignorance of anatomy, and a callous disregard for one's partners health, comfort and safety.
Finally, someone who knows what he is talking about. Thank you Doctor. I was appalled by what was written here. Once again, the creative writers start to unwind their trope of fantastical shait. In a nutshell; the cervix is not meant to be penetrated by a penis you ignorant fools.

Thanks for that - it explains a lot. But I don't think others were necessarily being flippant or ignorant. Most people without some medical training will never have heard of the fornices - I hadnt! So I think they probably assume that it must be the cervix being penetrated when a woman takes a big cock all the way. After all the vagina is only about 5" deep so where does all that dick go if the guy is bigger than that - as a woman I didn't know and kind of assumed the same thing. So now I know - when the guy is bottoming out and it hurts he's hitting the cervix (I realised that much) but I didn't know that when he's all the way in, he's penetrating one of these pouches.
One question - do these pouches loosen over time if they are frequently penetrated? I can take a pretty big cock without too much effort so I'm assuming that these pouches must become easier to penetrate with practise but I'd be interested to hear a medical opinion on that.
Thanks, Lynn.

Reactions: EgyBull
Thanks for that - it explains a lot. But I don't think others were necessarily being flippant or ignorant. Most people without some medical training will never have heard of the fornices - I hadnt! So I think they probably assume that it must be the cervix being penetrated when a woman takes a big cock all the way. After all the vagina is only about 5" deep so where does all that dick go if the guy is bigger than that - as a woman I didn't know and kind of assumed the same thing. So now I know - when the guy is bottoming out and it hurts he's hitting the cervix (I realised that much) but I didn't know that when he's all the way in, he's penetrating one of these pouches.
One question - do these pouches loosen over time if they are frequently penetrated? I can take a pretty big cock without too much effort so I'm assuming that these pouches must become easier to penetrate with practise but I'd be interested to hear a medical opinion on that.
Thanks, Lynn.
There's no compact answer to your question, other than "it depends."

The dependencies include individual physiology, age, health, experience, and a level of communication. I'll start with the latter: sex should always be consensual, and mutually enjoyable. A male partner intent on "banging away" with deep thrusts against a woman's cervix is likely painful, and the female's communication of that should be the key to changing technique, position, etc. - I've had patients who were victimized by their male partner, unable/afraid to communicate that the action was painful, to patients who were conditioned to be passive, subservient to a male, unable to communicate that uncontrolled deep thrusts and contact with the cervical fundus hurt.

Female reproductive system anatomy is fascinating. The vaginal canal, musculature, tissue structure, nervous system, are remarkably resilient, flexible, and accommodating. Pregnancy/childbirth combined with age can produce changes that make penetration of the anterior/posterior fornices easier, and in some cases less painful. Post-menopausal women may have other issues, including reduction in vaginal lubrication, changes to the external os, or fundus that make contact unpleasant.

One of the biggest factors is the male partner. Patience, learning to receive communications about how penetration feels, what's pleasant/unpleasant/painful, and being responsive to that feedback are important. Some of this also relates directly to both the length, and girth of the male's penis, along with things like curvature, erectile function, etc. There is learning and skill involved. Most average endowed males can at least partially penetrate the anterior fornix, provided they can maintain a firm erection, with techniques like CAT or positioning aids in the missionary position. Penetration of the posterior fornix requires at least average, or better than average endowment, a very firm erection, and lots of skill and self control.

Anatomically speaking, the lateral fornices are usually fairly shallow, the anterior fornix "roomier," while the posterior fornix has more volume. For experiments, positions that allow the female partner to control the depth, and angle of penetration are best.

Reactions: Doc Watson
There's no compact answer to your question, other than "it depends."

The dependencies include individual physiology, age, health, experience, and a level of communication. I'll start with the latter: sex should always be consensual, and mutually enjoyable. A male partner intent on "banging away" with deep thrusts against a woman's cervix is likely painful, and the female's communication of that should be the key to changing technique, position, etc. - I've had patients who were victimized by their male partner, unable/afraid to communicate that the action was painful, to patients who were conditioned to be passive, subservient to a male, unable to communicate that uncontrolled deep thrusts and contact with the cervical fundus hurt.

Female reproductive system anatomy is fascinating. The vaginal canal, musculature, tissue structure, nervous system, are remarkably resilient, flexible, and accommodating. Pregnancy/childbirth combined with age can produce changes that make penetration of the anterior/posterior fornices easier, and in some cases less painful. Post-menopausal women may have other issues, including reduction in vaginal lubrication, changes to the external os, or fundus that make contact unpleasant.

One of the biggest factors is the male partner. Patience, learning to receive communications about how penetration feels, what's pleasant/unpleasant/painful, and being responsive to that feedback are important. Some of this also relates directly to both the length, and girth of the male's penis, along with things like curvature, erectile function, etc. There is learning and skill involved. Most average endowed males can at least partially penetrate the anterior fornix, provided they can maintain a firm erection, with techniques like CAT or positioning aids in the missionary position. Penetration of the posterior fornix requires at least average, or better than average endowment, a very firm erection, and lots of skill and self control.

Anatomically speaking, the lateral fornices are usually fairly shallow, the anterior fornix "roomier," while the posterior fornix has more volume. For experiments, positions that allow the female partner to control the depth, and angle of penetration are best.
Thank you for taking the time to give a detailed response.
I totally agree that sex should always be consensual and enjoyable for all involved.
I think there is also I huge difference between consensual rough, submissive sex (which I do enjoy with the right partners) and coerced or forced sex. There's still a lot of sexual violence that takes place within relationships and which never gets reported - out of fear or shame and that is just unacceptable. I'm sorry to hear that you too often see the evidence of that!

Sexual violence is NOT OK & never advocated on these pages!
Yes, some women (and men), enjoy their partner being in control to varying degrees, but violence in sex is not being in control.
In fact, its out of control.
The simple rule is this: IF YOUR PARTNER IS VIOLENT TO YOU AT ANY TIME, LEAVE. Get the fuck out NOW.
You are worth more than that.

Sexual violence is NOT OK & never advocated on these pages!
Yes, some women (and men), enjoy their partner being in control to varying degrees, but violence in sex is not being in control.
In fact, its out of control.
The simple rule is this: IF YOUR PARTNER IS VIOLENT TO YOU AT ANY TIME, LEAVE. Get the fuck out NOW.
You are worth more than that.
I totally agree with that in principle. However for some women it's not always that simple. Either they have no where to go (esp when they have children) or they are so intimidated that they are afraid to leave. I did some volunteer work with a women's refuge charity some years ago and sometimes women need help leaving sexually abusive partners.

Thanks, Lynn. I realize that many women feel trapped financially by their abusive partner. And that sucks. They need to find a support group that can help point them in the right direction.
Or get the son of a bitch locked up, take his $$$ and get the hell out.
But DO NOT be afraid to testify against him in court!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Wife doesn't like it. Hurts too much and she doesn't bounce back well. Her 'hung" visitors would lay on their backs and she would do cowgirl for total control of what amount goes in.

i bet she never knocked a guy back because his cock was to big, lol

Bigger is definitely better but if the guy is really big he does need to take his time getting it all in xx
It's probably that a large sector of the population has no idea of anatomy, or the female sexual arousal and response cycle. This is an average, for most women, ten minutes of foreplay is necessary for vaginal tenting to progress to a point where deep penetration isn't unpleasant. In my experience, few men understand this - they want to bang away from the onset of an encounter...

The importance and value in taking time, providing the necessary foreplay to trigger tenting, etc. is often overlooked - it can make a huge difference in the mutual pleasure in an encounter.

It's probably that a large sector of the population has no idea of anatomy, or the female sexual arousal and response cycle. This is an average, for most women, ten minutes of foreplay is necessary for vaginal tenting to progress to a point where deep penetration isn't unpleasant. In my experience, few men understand this - they want to bang away from the onset of an encounter...

The importance and value in taking time, providing the necessary foreplay to trigger tenting, etc. is often overlooked - it can make a huge difference in the mutual pleasure in an encounter.
Well 10 minutes of foreplay isn't a lot to ask for is it! But I know what you mean about some guys 🙄

Well 10 minutes of foreplay isn't a lot to ask for is it! But I know what you mean about some guys 🙄
Ten minutes is chump change, and undervalues the awesome opportunity to provide pleasure. I like KK's partners to have enough respect for her, and honor to spend enough time to give her at least one orgasm before they attempt penetration. I'm a little larger than average, and have learned that especially with a petite partner, two to three solid orgasms will have her sufficiently aroused so that penetration isn't painful.

Ten minutes is chump change, and undervalues the awesome opportunity to provide pleasure. I like KK's partners to have enough respect for her, and honor to spend enough time to give her at least one orgasm before they attempt penetration. I'm a little larger than average, and have learned that especially with a petite partner, two to three solid orgasms will have her sufficiently aroused so that penetration isn't painful.
Oh I'm not going to argue with that xx

Reactions: goodhubby
On many occasions Stacey has had a lover bottom out. Ramming her cervix was painful and pretty much ended their lovemaking for the moment. When her well-endowed lovers took their time and allowed her to work into it, she has enjoyed massive cocks. But it takes her a while to accommodate a large cock.
My wife could take any size after a few times of double pussie penetration. It changed her to such an extend that she became a size queen loving the bigger the better and her stretched out pussie was a great turn on to me.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy and EgyBull