Big dick bottoming out ?

Solution
Suz doesn't like it either. She has had a hysterectomy....and there is an actual bottom in it now! Anymore, she doesn't much care for anything over 8 inches because that's about all she can take balls deep now.
Suz doesn't like it either. She has had a hysterectomy....and there is an actual bottom in it now! Anymore, she doesn't much care for anything over 8 inches because that's about all she can take balls deep now.

Reactions: rocco
Solution
On many occasions Stacey has had a lover bottom out. Ramming her cervix was painful and pretty much ended their lovemaking for the moment. When her well-endowed lovers took their time and allowed her to work into it, she has enjoyed massive cocks. But it takes her a while to accommodate a large cock.
If the guy has a very long cock he should not ram it hard into her cervix. He should penetrate gently until he feels the cervix and then probe it gently. The cervix will open and allow access and then hold the head of the cock. It feels great as the cervix appears to be trying to suck the semen from the cock. Holding the cock in the cervix tends to make the woman tremble and shake.

I have a big dick and if I start pumping right away I will usually bottom out. If I'm not careful it will hurt the woman, and sometimes pretty bad. I have to take my time and gradually push against the cervix and get it(and her) to relax. A woman's pussy will accommodate, you just have to take your time. I've been balls deep in several short, ~5ft tall women(I'm over 6' and 8.5 inch thick cock), I just had to take my time and stretch them out.

I agree both my bulls are a thick nine inches and I never would have thought I could take that big of a cock. It's all about relaxing and letting the man slowly let you get used to him.
Ohh to hear your dirty talk as those big cocks ease their way to the balls in your stretched out pussy. An when your bull is really pounding you while he sticks his finger in your ass telling you that hole is next.

Reactions: owlcuck
Had a small woman who could not take my big cock dogie style. But, missionary and her on top was pleasant for her. She was a very interesting lady a Native American real shy, quiet and very very intelligent. A real freak in bed once she got used to me.

Then she got religion, met a guy in church and got married. Dude was a dweeb & totally vanilla, he thought she was a virgin... I wished them well, that's the last I saw of her. Hope she's happy.
In Love Dancing GIF by Disney+
py.

KK's vaginal barrel is about average depth - 5" - 6", depending on how aroused she is. I'm long enough to penetrate her fully, and engage with her anterior, and posterior fornices. The more aroused she is, the more comfortable that deep penetration is.

KK is a size queen, and needs at least 6" of hard cock to reach those spots. 9" is her "sweet spot." She prefers female-superior positions, so that she can control the depth, and pressure of penetration. KK finds it unpleasant, and a sign of a poorly skilled lover for some guy to just start plunging away with abandon, not understanding the banging her cervix can be painful.

I can tell you that it's worth the wait to gradually get the cervix to open of it's own volition. The women who have hosted that event for me, gave me a unforgettable fuck when the cervix "grabbed me just back of the glans, and didn't release until I exploded inside them. Wish it could happen every time.

If the guy has a very long cock he should not ram it hard into her cervix. He should penetrate gently until he feels the cervix and then probe it gently. The cervix will open and allow access and then hold the head of the cock. It feels great as the cervix appears to be trying to suck the semen from the cock. Holding the cock in the cervix tends to make the woman tremble and shake.
I agree with that .. when i penetrate the cervix gently it hold my dick head very tight and with every move it like sucking my dick and the woman would violintly shak with orgasms