Big dick bottoming out ?

Solution
Suz doesn't like it either. She has had a hysterectomy....and there is an actual bottom in it now! Anymore, she doesn't much care for anything over 8 inches because that's about all she can take balls deep now.
The biggest cock I've ever had was 11" (he was a regular bull for a time) and I managed to take it all, though the first few times it took a while to get it all in but it felt fucking amazing when it was.
I've never found another guy that big though I've had a couple around 10" and several around 9". A 9" cock is a great size - still nice and big and makes me feel full (esp if it's thick too) but not too big that it's difficult to take xx

Like your wife, I've never had a cock I couldn't take full depth, my friends all tell me the same thing. My guy is 9.25 inches and he has fucked most of my friends and they all freely admit he can fuck them anytime he wants.
Hi Cathy, I take it you then also enjoy dp ?. That’s the best way to prep a pussie to take and enjoy a huge dick in a fearless enjoyable manner.

The biggest cock I've ever had was 11" (he was a regular bull for a time) and I managed to take it all, though the first few times it took a while to get it all in but it felt fucking amazing when it was.
I've never found another guy that big though I've had a couple around 10" and several around 9". A 9" cock is a great size - still nice and big and makes me feel full (esp if it's thick too) but not too big that it's difficult to take xx
Wow awesome you! The biggest my wife had was a very thick nine incher, this guy serviced her regular for a couple of years,while she also played other guys in between .

Reactions: EgyBull
Wow awesome you! The biggest my wife had was a very thick nine incher, this guy serviced her regular for a couple of years,while she also played other guys in between .
I'd say around 9" is the perfect length for deep penetration without being too hard to take all the way. I know a guy doesn't have to enter all the way but it's so much better when he does xx

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby