Biggest Humiliation Moment?

Maybe not quite on topic!

A few years back i slipped a disc in my back, the magic of the British NHS saw me refered to the pain management clinic at our local hospital. Many months passed and my back improved and finally an appointment arrived, by this time i was back at work so there was little point by this time. I phoned and told to attend or if i need them again i would have to start at the beginning.

I attended in mens clothing and spoke to a chap about managing the pain i no longer had, he declined to discharge me and said he would see me one more time. He didnt examine my back and off i went with a promise that if at my next appointment i was still OK i would be discharged.

At the next appointment i was still fine, expecting a chat again with him then discharge i went in my usual knickers and CB, painted toe nails curtousy of my wife.

However this time i was greated by two young women, trainees, they told me to put on a gown and i protested, but they were having none of it so i reappeared wearing a gown open at the back and my socks.

Laid on the bed they felt and poked my back Ugggg, i knew what they would be seeing, if i could have died i would have, then i was told to turn over and lay on my back, it got worse the CB creating a bulge in the gown. I closed my eyes and thought could this get any worse???????????

Then it did, they lifting my legs up, i knew they knew, simultaneously they pulled off my socks to show a lovely pair of pink toe nails. Eyes closed yes they were sniggering.

I couldnt wait to leave i have never felt so exposed or humiliated.

Last edited: