Biggest Humiliation Moment?

Quem não consola sexualmente e não dá atenção à mulher, sujeita-se a poder um dia, vir a ser um corno. Depois de o ser ,só tem que aguentar a situação ou separar-se da mulher , se não o faz é porque aceita a ser corno, como tal, depreende-se que gosta. Portanto a partir daí deve disfrutar e fazer o que a mulher lhe pedir e o macho/s que a comem. A humilhação faz parte do prazer que o macho/s , dão a esposa que o corno não consegue ,por ser frouxo.

Meu momento mais humilhante foi quando íamos fazer mfm com um homem negro em um clube de swing, e eu estava tão bêbado que não consegui levantar. Ele fodeu com ela várias vezes e a fez gozar várias vezes, e tudo que eu podia fazer era assistir.
è assim que tudo começa. Começa a disfrutar ,deixa que a fodam quem sabe

Reactions: watcher6019
Quem não consola sexualmente e não dá atenção à mulher, sujeita-se a poder um dia, vir a ser um corno. Depois de o ser ,só tem que aguentar a situação ou separar-se da mulher , se não o faz é porque aceita a ser corno, como tal, depreende-se que gosta. Portanto a partir daí deve disfrutar e fazer o que a mulher lhe pedir e o macho/s que a comem. A humilhação faz parte do prazer que o macho/s , dão a esposa que o corno não consegue ,por ser frouxo.
Depende da fome e necessidades dela....

When wife and I started in the hotwife lifestyle she confided in me that she wanted to go be with an ex that she had been flirting with and sending photos and sexting with. He lives several states away. So she made plans to fly out there and stay with him all weekend. The morning she left she woke me up wisperimg in my ear that she was going to be fucking someone else all weekend and to get up and get breakfast ready. She also gave me a letter telling me to take care of chores and keep house clean and that she was going to fuck her bull all weekend. She kept things quiet for the most part keeping my anxiety through the roof. She sent periodic messages like of her holding his hand and going down on her. She then went out with him the next night sending me photos of what she was wearing and the part of a video of her getting fucked. When she got back she made me Jack off to her video of him and her while she watched.

When wife and I started in the hotwife lifestyle she confided in me that she wanted to go be with an ex that she had been flirting with and sending photos and sexting with. He lives several states away. So she made plans to fly out there and stay with him all weekend. The morning she left she woke me up wisperimg in my ear that she was going to be fucking someone else all weekend and to get up and get breakfast ready. She also gave me a letter telling me to take care of chores and keep house clean and that she was going to fuck her bull all weekend. She kept things quiet for the most part keeping my anxiety through the roof. She sent periodic messages like of her holding his hand and going down on her. She then went out with him the next night sending me photos of what she was wearing and the part of a video of her getting fucked. When she got back she made me Jack off to her video of him and her while she watched.
I loved how you had to masturbate to the video of your wife fucking her ex.

We had (and still have some) rules to go out and have sex with other people. At first, me and my wife started to fool around just as some sort of an open relationship couple, but one of the rules was that I must be aware whenever she was about to spend some time with another man and that I already had met him previously. We both could 'deny' a new friend in the catalog.

After a year or so going further this path, one night she came home noticeably later than I expected, a little too jumpy than her normal and calm self and asking about the dinner I had or if I was too tired, strangely. She kissed me and followed a long bath to clean herself and her hair.

I got stuck with my gut feelings, and so I checked upon her phone (we always were quite chill about check one another stuff) and there it was this conversation in one of her apps. A guy that I even was introduced to before, since he worked in the same school she gives classes, but I surely didn't knew about their encounters and neither I was aware that he fucked her that very night. I couldn't read all the conversation between her bath time, but it was clear that particular night wasn't the first fuck they enjoyed on "my back".

I was jealous and a little horny at the same time, but couldn't avoid vigorous feelings of humiliation. I wasn't frustrated by the fact that another dick had invaded my wife's pussy, but to think why she hadn't brought his or her interest to my attention. And it was a rule.

She came from her bath all sly, revealing the desire to suck me dry. I started to rationalize many things, that it was a nice point she was willing to sucking my cock and to make me cum, well, since it may be an indication of her respect and a way to "compensate" her husband...but by another hand, it also sounded as a lousy prize consolation, a lousy accomodation for many rules disregarded.

My wife had some trouble making me real hard, because of the agitation and noisy inside my mind, but when I let the thoughts and desires of a pervert man steer my dick, then she was able to suck it rough and good, in a maner I could realize her prime objective was to make me blow inside her mouth. Perhaps she was aiming to ease my mind and avoid any suspicions from her previous acts that night. I grew hornier and I said that I wasn't ready to cum yet so I needed her pussy.

She asked me if I was sure, with the muffled sound of my dick inside her mouth, but agreed fastly. That pierced my cock and my heart, what a slut she is I thought, after a sideways fuck in secrecy with another man, there she was offering and rubbing her already wet pussy right in the middle of my face, asking me to suck and lick her to open way with my tongue. A night full of cocks for her.

That intoxicated me within several different feelings, and I ended up sucking and kissing her clitoris madly, eliciting moans from my whore. I started calling her lots of dirty things and names, saying what a slutty wife she was whose pussy accommodated the dirty, big and mean cocks from a bunch of disqualified men, and then there she was in our marital bed, rubbing that same wet pussy on her husband's face. Tramp.

She couldn't wait no longer and jumped on me, grabbing my hard dick and setting into her pussy. I could see again a truly hungry she wife and mynx she was, always lusting for more cock, as she must have certainly taken a lot from that guy's cock just before, and she still had the breath and lust to ride like crazy on mine. I ended up cumming really hard inside her.

I decided not to mention about the guy for a while. Checking her phone and stuff within the next days, I could manage to create a panorama from what happened between the two. He was that funny/jerk guy flirting with all the women that surrounded him. I could see why it wasn't different with my wife. He left the job but for my surprise it wasn't him the one who open contact suggesting the possibility of a date or flirting, but it was my wife who reached him and said that she missed his jokes and talk.

She met with him to fuck again some weeks later, and I froze, not knowing if by confronting I would hear a plausible explanation or what kind of reaction would come from her. She is calm and more in the submissive side of personality, but what was torturing and itching me was precisely that, in the same way that she acts submissive to me, she could be even more so with a guy and situation I didn't controlled in any way.

Heck, and the next time they encountered occured during a weekend, while she did a short distance trip to her mom's house. Well, she indeed went to see her parents, but didn't spent the night there, instead, she spent the night in a hotel with this guy. Lots of anal intercourse and 4x cum, a feast.

That was enerving myself, and to be sincere, I started to ponder whether there might not be real passion or deeper feelings involved. So I acted and opened up the whole situation, I told her how much I knew about those escapades not mentioned, and that I didn't like to see her breaking the rules. I argumented that I waited and gave it a chance to see the outcome, and disapproved the fact that she, my wife itself, didn't share the escapades with her husband.

She reacted being more affected and beaten than I could suppose. She emphatically apologized and promised that she would never see that guy again, and that given our marriage being the priority, she alsoo would be ready to abandon our perverted lifestyle if that was (really) my wish.

We moved on, but given the context her possibility to see that guy again was no longer an option. But after a while of an undertow we then went back to enjoying other encounters with new friends, together.

Further up, talking and discussing things from the past, she clarified me why she began to fuck that man secretly.

When she went to see and talk with him a first time after he left the job, she wasn't expecting to go further and stay with him, but to open some space to talk and arrange an ocassion for the three of us.

But when she got there finally face to face with him, he caught my wife surprised in many ways by his attitudes. He proved himself more dominant than she could had figured, funny but in a style that might not care with the visions that others could form from him. She felt conflicted, because for one hand she got the impression that I (her husband) would not approve or endorse to bring this guy for our beds and personal plays, but for the other hand (her hand) she felt very attracted and he seemed more and more charming to her.

When that date was about to end, he gave some sort of an ultimatum to my wife. He wanted to be gifted with some very special photos to be provided yet that night, and she must take and send those just for him. In appearence He said and added jokingly that if her denied that pleasure for him, that encounter might be the last coffee between the two of them. But jokingly or not, she complied and didn't want to take the risk.

My wife argued she feared both my reactions and opinions against him, and adversely, she reasoned that it wouldn't be a serious mistake to proceed with that guy, after all, we already tried other partners and so his wouldn't be the first dick outside of marriage that she would taste. That's why and according to her predicates, they kept fucking under my radar. My wife argued she was then thinking in the better way to settle the situation, but the risk to displease both me and him was huge. Personally, I think she was enjoying quite a ride on his dick "without my supervision" and the "major risk" was she becoming a personal little slut for that man.

I was glad we could managed it for good. But sometimes I think the story concluded even more humiliating for me. After all, she had to contact that guy and explain the reason why they couldn't keep fooling around anymore. Yes, she told him it was not about the sex, since she was enjoying greatly, but the commitment and rules regarding her husband. He probably laugh a little, thinking about what a douche cuck I might be, recalling rules with my wife after he fucked her ass quite a bit.

1694296254154.png

We had (and still have some) rules to go out and have sex with other people. At first, me and my wife started to fool around just as some sort of an open relationship couple, but one of the rules was that I must be aware whenever she was about to spend some time with another man and that I already had met him previously. We both could 'deny' a new friend in the catalog.

After a year or so going further this path, one night she came home noticeably later than I expected, a little too jumpy than her normal and calm self and asking about the dinner I had or if I was too tired, strangely. She kissed me and followed a long bath to clean herself and her hair.

I got stuck with my gut feelings, and so I checked upon her phone (we always were quite chill about check one another stuff) and there it was this conversation in one of her apps. A guy that I even was introduced to before, since he worked in the same school she gives classes, but I surely didn't knew about their encounters and neither I was aware that he fucked her that very night. I couldn't read all the conversation between her bath time, but it was clear that particular night wasn't the first fuck they enjoyed on "my back".

I was jealous and a little horny at the same time, but couldn't avoid vigorous feelings of humiliation. I wasn't frustrated by the fact that another dick had invaded my wife's pussy, but to think why she hadn't brought his or her interest to my attention. And it was a rule.

She came from her bath all sly, revealing the desire to suck me dry. I started to rationalize many things, that it was a nice point she was willing to sucking my cock and to make me cum, well, since it may be an indication of her respect and a way to "compensate" her husband...but by another hand, it also sounded as a lousy prize consolation, a lousy accomodation for many rules disregarded.

My wife had some trouble making me real hard, because of the agitation and noisy inside my mind, but when I let the thoughts and desires of a pervert man steer my dick, then she was able to suck it rough and good, in a maner I could realize her prime objective was to make me blow inside her mouth. Perhaps she was aiming to ease my mind and avoid any suspicions from her previous acts that night. I grew hornier and I said that I wasn't ready to cum yet so I needed her pussy.

She asked me if I was sure, with the muffled sound of my dick inside her mouth, but agreed fastly. That pierced my cock and my heart, what a slut she is I thought, after a sideways fuck in secrecy with another man, there she was offering and rubbing her already wet pussy right in the middle of my face, asking me to suck and lick her to open way with my tongue. A night full of cocks for her.

That intoxicated me within several different feelings, and I ended up sucking and kissing her clitoris madly, eliciting moans from my whore. I started calling her lots of dirty things and names, saying what a slutty wife she was whose pussy accommodated the dirty, big and mean cocks from a bunch of disqualified men, and then there she was in our marital bed, rubbing that same wet pussy on her husband's face. Tramp.

She couldn't wait no longer and jumped on me, grabbing my hard dick and setting into her pussy. I could see again a truly hungry she wife and mynx she was, always lusting for more cock, as she must have certainly taken a lot from that guy's cock just before, and she still had the breath and lust to ride like crazy on mine. I ended up cumming really hard inside her.

I decided not to mention about the guy for a while. Checking her phone and stuff within the next days, I could manage to create a panorama from what happened between the two. He was that funny/jerk guy flirting with all the women that surrounded him. I could see why it wasn't different with my wife. He left the job but for my surprise it wasn't him the one who open contact suggesting the possibility of a date or flirting, but it was my wife who reached him and said that she missed his jokes and talk.

She met with him to fuck again some weeks later, and I froze, not knowing if by confronting I would hear a plausible explanation or what kind of reaction would come from her. She is calm and more in the submissive side of personality, but what was torturing and itching me was precisely that, in the same way that she acts submissive to me, she could be even more so with a guy and situation I didn't controlled in any way.

Heck, and the next time they encountered occured during a weekend, while she did a short distance trip to her mom's house. Well, she indeed went to see her parents, but didn't spent the night there, instead, she spent the night in a hotel with this guy. Lots of anal intercourse and 4x cum, a feast.

That was enerving myself, and to be sincere, I started to ponder whether there might not be real passion or deeper feelings involved. So I acted and opened up the whole situation, I told her how much I knew about those escapades not mentioned, and that I didn't like to see her breaking the rules. I argumented that I waited and gave it a chance to see the outcome, and disapproved the fact that she, my wife itself, didn't share the escapades with her husband.

She reacted being more affected and beaten than I could suppose. She emphatically apologized and promised that she would never see that guy again, and that given our marriage being the priority, she alsoo would be ready to abandon our perverted lifestyle if that was (really) my wish.

We moved on, but given the context her possibility to see that guy again was no longer an option. But after a while of an undertow we then went back to enjoying other encounters with new friends, together.

Further up, talking and discussing things from the past, she clarified me why she began to fuck that man secretly.

When she went to see and talk with him a first time after he left the job, she wasn't expecting to go further and stay with him, but to open some space to talk and arrange an ocassion for the three of us.

But when she got there finally face to face with him, he caught my wife surprised in many ways by his attitudes. He proved himself more dominant than she could had figured, funny but in a style that might not care with the visions that others could form from him. She felt conflicted, because for one hand she got the impression that I (her husband) would not approve or endorse to bring this guy for our beds and personal plays, but for the other hand (her hand) she felt very attracted and he seemed more and more charming to her.

When that date was about to end, he gave some sort of an ultimatum to my wife. He wanted to be gifted with some very special photos to be provided yet that night, and she must take and send those just for him. In appearence He said and added jokingly that if her denied that pleasure for him, that encounter might be the last coffee between the two of them. But jokingly or not, she complied and didn't want to take the risk.

My wife argued she feared both my reactions and opinions against him, and adversely, she reasoned that it wouldn't be a serious mistake to proceed with that guy, after all, we already tried other partners and so his wouldn't be the first dick outside of marriage that she would taste. That's why and according to her predicates, they kept fucking under my radar. My wife argued she was then thinking in the better way to settle the situation, but the risk to displease both me and him was huge. Personally, I think she was enjoying quite a ride on his dick "without my supervision" and the "major risk" was she becoming a personal little slut for that man.

I was glad we could managed it for good. But sometimes I think the story concluded even more humiliating for me. After all, she had to contact that guy and explain the reason why they couldn't keep fooling around anymore. Yes, she told him it was not about the sex, since she was enjoying greatly, but the commitment and rules regarding her husband. He probably laugh a little, thinking about what a douche cuck I might be, recalling rules with my wife after he fucked her ass quite a bit.

View attachment 1591556
She is so sexy. You make a good couple.