Biggest pet peeve in the cuckold lifestyle

My peeve is people who seem to decide that everyone's dynamic is the same, know-it-all and are happy to tell you how it is with your marriage when they know nothing about you. If we weren't all wired differently, this wouldn't even be a thing! lol
There’s quite a lot of that on this site unfortunately

I know this doesn't apply to all cuckold men, but I've experienced this A LOT in the lifestyle. As a BBC bull, if you answer my ad about a CUCKOLD couple, and you clearly know what that incites, why do you then get mad and upset when the BBC bull is fucking your wife while you watch? That's the whole point! I'm looking to have fun with the WIFE/GIRLFRIEND, not YOU and if you FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT, why get upset when that goes down? If she chopses to talk and maybe even kiss you, that's cool, but if you don't plan on being a cuckold in the scenario then DON'T respond to the ad! Not hard at all to understand.
WEll said mate, im always saying that cuckolding is nothing at all to do with sissy men ,its just some hotwives do have a sub sissy hubby and most like to crossdress at home whilst she is out,sissy may be allowed to watch/join the fun if all players are cool with the sissy being present.its all for wives who seek sex satisfaction from other men, usually well endowed men who can satisfy women in bed,men with good sized cocks who dont cum too quickly and men who fuck hard, with deep thrusts for ages.theres very little interest in sissy men from guys/fems couples involved in the l.s.

I know this doesn't apply to all cuckold men, but I've experienced this A LOT in the lifestyle. As a BBC bull, if you answer my ad about a CUCKOLD couple, and you clearly know what that incites, why do you then get mad and upset when the BBC bull is fucking your wife while you watch? That's the whole point! I'm looking to have fun with the WIFE/GIRLFRIEND, not YOU and if you FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT, why get upset when that goes down? If she chopses to talk and maybe even kiss you, that's cool, but if you don't plan on being a cuckold in the scenario then DON'T respond to the ad! Not hard at all to understand.

We understand your statement here completely. When we meet a man online, we chat and then follow up with a phone conversation between the three of us at least once. Since we are very open and enjoy all sorts of sexual activity, we communicate with a lot of men with differing interests and expectations.

We normally invite the guy over to our house and sit, relax over a glass of wine and get to know one another before moving on to any sexual activity. Any sexual activity is always totally up to my wife. She is 100% in charge at all times. As her husband, I am there to support her and ensure she has the most pleasurable experience possible, regardless of my participation or my own orgasm. If a man is a BULL, seeking a Hotwife with a Cuckold husband, then it is also about his pleasure with my wife and I am simply there to add to or enhance his and my wife's pleasure if asked or needed.

When we meet a BULL (we often in our post distinguish between BULL's and other men for a reason) then my wife in actuality hands over her control to the BULL over pre-discussed guidelines. I am always going to ensure the safety of my wife, but during meetings, the BULL has control over the Hotwife and determines what and where they do things. Does he take her to a hotel to have for himself for the weekend? Does he send me away? Am I in the living room listening to the headboard bang against the wall as my wife cries out in ecstasy. Am I allowed to watch the BULL and my wife together? Am I caged, naked, bound, tied, do I perform cleanup on direction? Am I only allowed to speak when spoken to? One BULL likes for his cuck husband to be ball gagged, caged, and with an anal plug while being on his knees the full time.

But all of those quirks are talked about and agreed to before any activity takes place. For us, it is the wide diversity of the Lifestyle that attracts us to find new experiences we can both share.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
Speaking as a Bull, I’ve never experienced a cuck getting upset with me but then again I’ve never allowed myself to get put into that position. If I meet them in a bar then there’s an understanding in which I require for the woman to approach me. At the end of the day she’s the one who is having sex with me. Once she’s comfortable and we’re talking then I bring the husband in and feel him out. If he’s still up to it then we proceed. Smoke some weed eat some grub then it’s down to business. If there’s any sign of him getting upset, I stop the encounter and leave no questions asked and if I’m willing to meet up again his wife and I have to go on a date first.

Speaking as a Bull, I’ve never experienced a cuck getting upset with me but then again I’ve never allowed myself to get put into that position. If I meet them in a bar then there’s an understanding in which I require for the woman to approach me. At the end of the day she’s the one who is having sex with me. Once she’s comfortable and we’re talking then I bring the husband in and feel him out. If he’s still up to it then we proceed. Smoke some weed eat some grub then it’s down to business. If there’s any sign of him getting upset, I stop the encounter and leave no questions asked and if I’m willing to meet up again his wife and I have to go on a date first.

You are the type of BULL we enjoy meeting My wife likes a guy who takes control and sets the boundaries. All of her BULL's who she chooses to meet again is DOM and it works well for us. There is something erotic and hot about watching my wife having sex with another man while I am watching her and she is totally into the other man. I am fine to be ignored during her fun, it is not about me, it is all about her and her pleasure,

Reactions: Bowlerlb and Dlh247
What drives us crazy are guys that try to get her to leave me. We have had BBCs say if you leave your husband I’ll keep you happy everyday and you will not want anyone else. Little do they know that’s a big turn off to her
We ended that possibility by having her tell the guys upfront that any such statements or offers, even "jokingly", would result in them being banished as a partner. She felt uncomfortable the one time a guy, who was just a candidate, did it during a dance at a social. Disrespecting a couple's relationship, especially this way, is inexcusable.

Last edited:
We ended that possibility by having her tell the guys upfront that any such statements or offers, even "jokingly", would result in them being banished as a partner. She felt uncomfortable the one time a guy, who was just a candidate, did it during a dance at a social. Disrespecting a couple's relationship, especially this way, is inexcusable.
Absolutely. Many couples are in a situation where hubby is not able to provide the wife with the sexual pleasures she desires. The Bull's role is to provide the pleasures of penetration, orgasms and ejaculation that she craves, and in many cases the hubby wants to witness, but must always respect the couples relationship. This is what the couple are seeking.

Attachments

• cuckpleasure36.gif
    cuckpleasure36.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
  • cuckpleasure42.jpg
    cuckpleasure42.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Couple4MFM
Absolutely. Many couples are in a situation where hubby is not able to provide the wife with the sexual pleasures she desires. The Bull's role is to provide the pleasures of penetration, orgasms and ejaculation that she craves, and in many cases the hubby wants to witness, but must always respect the couples relationship. This is what the couple are seeking.

You state this well, for us, I can still have penetrative sex with my wife, and I can still ejaculate inside her. But I have a tiny little cock, and I do not fill her the way that she enjoys being filled and feeling that fullness. There is also something she enjoys when a man ejaculates his load, and she feels it hitting her cervix versus my hitting the shallow inside of her vagina.

If the Bull humiliates me, ignores me, or blows me off, it is all a part of arousing and turning her on, and at the end of the day, it is all about her, and she deserves the pleasure she feels from a man with a big cock. She does not want to leave me or change her relationship status, regardless of how good a Bull can fuck her and satisfy her.

At the end of their time together, it is me she is returning home with or me she will cuddle up with and sleep next to that night.

A nice big dick.jpgCumming Together (3).jpgOh god its in.jpg