Black bred,

Most white wives won't fuck bbc. If they are anything to look at they will have all the bwc they can handle. Its the ugly fat white women that settle for bbc.
I always find these comments so funny, am single and fit have only fucked black guys since I was 20. I have no interest in white men because I am not sexually attracted to them. Helped a friend become a hot wife she only cucks her husband with black men.

My hot

My wife has been a hotwife for 5 years,we have talked about her being blackend for the last few months. We discussed about our requirements not. passing her to.ither guys and no name callimg. She said she wanted a guy with a 10.in cock the biggest she has had id 8 in She found a guy we meet with him and decided to go ahead. He treated her the way we expected. Shecsaid it was one of the most intense fuckimgs she has ever had not only did he have a massive cock but was a very heavy cummer she came home with a very well stretched and cum.filled pussy
Did her pussy return to normal after he fucked her thats the fear I would have that he would stretch my wife out so much that I wouldn't be able to feel her around my cock afterwards,
She is nice and tight at the moment but I imagine she would just have a gaping hole after he was finished with her,
Is that a possibility,?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Did her pussy return to normal after he fucked her thats the fear I would have that he would stretch my wife out so much that I wouldn't be able to feel her around my cock afterwards,
She is nice and tight at the moment but I imagine she would just have a gaping hole after he was finished with her,
Is that a possibility,?
She should shrink back to normal. My wife's dildo is thicker than me so every time I use it, I have to slowly work it in to keep from it hurting her.

Reactions: samsar
She should shrink back to normal. My wife's dildo is thicker than me so every time I use it, I have to slowly work it in to keep from it hurting her.
With respect a dildo is a lot different than a massive cock pounding her pussy for hours and then filling her with his juice,
I just worry that it would change her pussy for ever,👍

Hi, I was talking to a guy on a different forum and he made a statement that he thinks that eventually all white wives will be black bred,
I was just wondering how many guys think that,is it possible eventually,
I don't think "all" is realistic. Considering that there are tens of millions of white wives in the US, it is highly unlikely that all will be black bred. However, more and more white women are fucking black men, either as bulls or just one-night stands. As time goes on, the percentage will continue to increase. It's just the nature of things. I'm a white bull myself, but I fully acknowledge the appeal of black men to white women.

I like having BBC when i can . Not that i seek out BBC but if one of the guys we have over is black then all the better. Our experience is that they tend to know how to treat a woman with good manners and also give me a good session in bed. My husband likes how much they cum in me as well. His kink is sloppy seconds and clean up.
Thanks for sharing that. Your experiences and feelings are like so many others in 2024 America. It's a good trend.

I don't think "all" is realistic. Considering that there are tens of millions of white wives in the US, it is highly unlikely that all will be black bred. However, more and more white women are fucking black men, either as bulls or just one-night stands. As time goes on, the percentage will continue to increase. It's just the nature of things. I'm a white bull myself, but I fully acknowledge the appeal of black men to white women.
Interesting, 👍

Interesting, 👍
To follow up ... interracial sex is becoming more accepted and more open. We see white celebrity women flaunting their relationships with black men, and that encourages other women to "go or it". Also, girls who started sexually with blacks in junior high or high school are becoming adults and continuing to enjoy the pleasures that black men provide.

To follow up ... interracial sex is becoming more accepted and more open. We see white celebrity women flaunting their relationships with black men, and that encourages other women to "go or it". Also, girls who started sexually with blacks in junior high or high school are becoming adults and continuing to enjoy the pleasures that black men provide.
I say again, interesting, 👍

Hi, I was talking to a guy on a different forum and he made a statement that he thinks that eventually all white wives will be black bred,
I was just wondering how many guys think that,is it possible eventually,
I was thinking of my wife who has never been with a black guy and wondering what her reaction would be to being black fucked, just wondering, thanks, 👍
Well I know it's happening to more and more white wives. Me and my buddies talk about that alot, how they are readier than they use to be or something. Seems like most of them already fantasizing about bbc and if they get a good chance they go for it now, you know. And of course once they get black fucked they always want more.

Well I know it's happening to more and more white wives. Me and my buddies talk about that alot, how they are readier than they use to be or something. Seems like most of them already fantasizing about bbc and if they get a good chance they go for it now, you know. And of course once they get black fucked they always want more.
I'm not quite sure I would want my wife black fucked as you say once she would have been blacked she would go back for more,
Not like if it ever was to happen I would be in position to stop her once she had made her mind she would probably go for it,
She can never say no to a good hard dick,lol
So I guess I would just have to grin and bare it but I know she wouldn't want to be black bread but if he would wear a condom she just might go fo it,,
Thanks for replying it's an interesting topic, 👍