Black bred,

samsar

Male
Hi, I was talking to a guy on a different forum and he made a statement that he thinks that eventually all white wives will be black bred,
I was just wondering how many guys think that,is it possible eventually,
I was thinking of my wife who has never been with a black guy and wondering what her reaction would be to being black fucked, just wondering, thanks, 👍

Hi, I was talking to a guy on a different forum and he made a statement that he thinks that eventually all white wives will be black bred,
I was thinking of my wife who has never been with a black guy and wondering what her reaction would be to being black fucked, just wondering, thanks, 👍
My hot
My wife has been a hotwife for 5 years,we have talked about her being blackend for the last few months. We discussed about our requirements not. passing her to.ither guys and no name callimg. She said she wanted a guy with a 10.in cock the biggest she has had id 8 in She found a guy we meet with him and decided to go ahead. He treated her the way we expected. Shecsaid it was one of the most intense fuckimgs she has ever had not only did he have a massive cock but was a very heavy cummer she came home with a very well stretched and cum.filled pussy

My hot

My wife has been a hotwife for 5 years,we have talked about her being blackend for the last few months. We discussed about our requirements not. passing her to.ither guys and no name callimg. She said she wanted a guy with a 10.in cock the biggest she has had id 8 in She found a guy we meet with him and decided to go ahead. He treated her the way we expected. Shecsaid it was one of the most intense fuckimgs she has ever had not only did he have a massive cock but was a very heavy cummer she came home with a very well stretched and cum.filled pussy
Wow hot,you have done what we have only thought of, did your wife want to go back for more and how long did it take for her pussy go back to normal,
That is one thing that would worry me that ten inches of cock pounding her pussy might ruin it and stretch it out so wide that it might not go back to being as tight as it is at the moment,
Did you let her meet him solo and did she stay in touch as she was getting fucked by text or phone call or did you not hear from her until she came home, that must have been hard waiting for her to come back,
Not sure I could do that,👍

I breed black wives

I’m Latino and I’ve bred a few white sluts in my time.

Just a fantasy of guys, but overall black guys do fuck well from my experience, only time I’ve ever squirted from dick
I know that females like a big dick but my wife says it doesn't matter to her what colour a dick is as long as it's big enough to do it's job,
Is she telling the truth I don't know but she has never had a black dick yet maybe some day I will test her theory, 👍

It's a BBC dream but will never happen......

Wow hot,you have done what we have only thought of, did your wife want to go back for more and how long did it take for her pussy go back to normal,
That is one thing that would worry me that ten inches of cock pounding her pussy might ruin it and stretch it out so wide that it might not go back to being as tight as it is at the moment,
Did you let her meet him solo and did she stay in touch as she was getting fucked by text or phone call or did you not hear from her until she came home, that must have been hard waiting for her to come back,
Not sure I could do that,👍
They spent thecwekemd together she texted me during tbe wekend she spends a weekend with him.once a month not only is she fuck him they do things as an interracial couple. SHE has even dr3ssrd fir the black lifestyle while they are together

Reactions: Duffy and samsar