Black Bulls Dont Eat Pussy?

I honestly don't see why there is any fear at all, sperm is protein food, if we women can and we like the taste and we eat or swallow sperm, what's wrong with that, yes, and a man, if not fresh sperm, then the rest of the sperm from several hours and days mixed with the woman's sperm, no swallowed my husband when he fills me with cum in my mouth or pussy he doesn't hesitate to kiss my mouth or lick my pussy that he filled he doesn't clean me after another man filled me with cum but the next day he licks me terribly
he wants me, he loves me and he is not disgusted, he is not complex

I honestly don't see why there is any fear at all, sperm is protein food, if we women can and we like the taste and we eat or swallow sperm, what's wrong with that, yes, and a man, if not fresh sperm, then the rest of the sperm from several hours and days mixed with the woman's sperm, no swallowed my husband when he fills me with cum in my mouth or pussy he doesn't hesitate to kiss my mouth or lick my pussy that he filled he doesn't clean me after another man filled me with cum but the next day he licks me terribly
he wants me, he loves me and he is not disgusted, he is not complex
I will too and anytime you need a clit bath, just give me a call.. But there is a social stigma attached with eating pussy among "BOYS" that is. The idea of eating another mans sperm is and has always been attached with homophobia and gay preferences. I grew up being told that boys dont suck on boys and other teaching. Was not until after I was married and we were swinging that I learn to accept that I been eating cum from other men for years especially when I was in my teens and girls wanted to be eaten rather than fucked (what I didnt know is they were fucking just not me). So YES, at first I would not go down on wife after cumming in her nor kiss her after I came in her mouth. With age comes intelligence..(or does it) and I did learn about making babies. From that point on, I did not hesitate to kiss her after she got me off or anyone else. I accepted eating her pussy after being fucked (either right after or days after) a routine and something I been doing anyway. So it was exciting to crawl under her and watch her getting railed by a thick long dick just inches from my face.

So it was exciting to crawl under her and watch her getting railed by a thick long dick just inches from my face.
This is the best place for the cuckold husband to be. I also love it. I have the greatest view of their genitals in action, just a few inches from my face, and it doesn't matter if the cum licking from my wife's pussy leaking fall on my face.

I know a lot of black men. Most are everyday men that live uneventful lives. Some are Bulls and some are Cucks. But most, correction, almost all of the black men I know deny or refuse to eat pussy. Obviously the cucks do and a few everyday guys confess to going down but none of the bulls admit to eating pussy. It could be that I mention during discussion that I think all pussies have sperm or remains of sperm inside them either that of the husband/BF or the Guy she fucked last night and didnt tell you or possible weeks ago. Now I know biologically, the woman's period is suppose to clean out all those pesky dead sperm cells that didnt make the swim or didnt break the egg along with the egg that gets washed away monthly.

Thus, what is the fuss over eating creampies? More to the point, Bulls are even Bigger CUCKS than the cuckold is. Consider the definition of a cuckold. Does the Bull not know that the husband is going to fuck the wife when she gets home? Unless the wife has physically divorced the husband and is only emotionally attached. Does the Bull not know that he can easily be replaced or has to share with other Bulls the wife has? Therefore, the bull is more of a cuck than the husband. Perhaps that should be in another Thread?

At least this is the rational I use to understand why Black Men DO NOT EAT PUSSY. What do you Think? Are there photos of black men eating pussy? HOTWIVES; What is your experience in this area?

Here is a copied link from: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/members/beltoncouple.83805/

Attachments

• 751_1000.jpg
    751_1000.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 20
I know a lot of black men. Most are everyday men that live uneventful lives. Some are Bulls and some are Cucks. But most, correction, almost all of the black men I know deny or refuse to eat pussy. Obviously the cucks do and a few everyday guys confess to going down but none of the bulls admit to eating pussy. It could be that I mention during discussion that I think all pussies have sperm or remains of sperm inside them either that of the husband/BF or the Guy she fucked last night and didnt tell you or possible weeks ago. Now I know biologically, the woman's period is suppose to clean out all those pesky dead sperm cells that didnt make the swim or didnt break the egg along with the egg that gets washed away monthly.

Thus, what is the fuss over eating creampies? More to the point, Bulls are even Bigger CUCKS than the cuckold is. Consider the definition of a cuckold. Does the Bull not know that the husband is going to fuck the wife when she gets home? Unless the wife has physically divorced the husband and is only emotionally attached. Does the Bull not know that he can easily be replaced or has to share with other Bulls the wife has? Therefore, the bull is more of a cuck than the husband. Perhaps that should be in another Thread?

At least this is the rational I use to understand why Black Men DO NOT EAT PUSSY. What do you Think? Are there photos of black men eating pussy? HOTWIVES; What is your experience in this area?

Here is a copied link from: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/members/beltoncouple.83805/
Nice thread. When I met my wife she became obsessed with how much and how well I ate her pussy. We were both a couple years or less removed from university so we had very little responsibility. There were days where I had eaten her out to orgasm a half dozen times throughout the day. To the point she would be so sensitive she would not be able to follow through.

When her sexual past came to light I connected the dots with the obsession and satisfaction she got from me eating her out as her sexual partners were about 80/20 black men. She said it was rare to get her pussy eaten by them and even rarer to have one that really enjoyed it. I don’t get it but there’s definitely some fire with that smoke.

I’m not sure about the cuck theory. Part of that is my misidentification of differences between stag, cuckold, etc until recently. She’s made it clear that black men liked watching her have sex with other black men. Not sure if that makes them a stag or cuck as I wasn’t there but by what she’s said it’s very common.

Reactions: Couple4MFM