Black Bulls Dont Eat Pussy?

StagnGuam4Cpls

Couple
Gold
I know a lot of black men. Most are everyday men that live uneventful lives. Some are Bulls and some are Cucks. But most, correction, almost all of the black men I know deny or refuse to eat pussy. Obviously the cucks do and a few everyday guys confess to going down but none of the bulls admit to eating pussy. It could be that I mention during discussion that I think all pussies have sperm or remains of sperm inside them either that of the husband/BF or the Guy she fucked last night and didnt tell you or possible weeks ago. Now I know biologically, the woman's period is suppose to clean out all those pesky dead sperm cells that didnt make the swim or didnt break the egg along with the egg that gets washed away monthly.

Thus, what is the fuss over eating creampies? More to the point, Bulls are even Bigger CUCKS than the cuckold is. Consider the definition of a cuckold. Does the Bull not know that the husband is going to fuck the wife when she gets home? Unless the wife has physically divorced the husband and is only emotionally attached. Does the Bull not know that he can easily be replaced or has to share with other Bulls the wife has? Therefore, the bull is more of a cuck than the husband. Perhaps that should be in another Thread?

At least this is the rational I use to understand why Black Men DO NOT EAT PUSSY. What do you Think? Are there photos of black men eating pussy? HOTWIVES; What is your experience in this area?

Here is a copied link from: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/members/beltoncouple.83805/

Attachments

• denise pussy ate.jpg
    denise pussy ate.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 155
My wife has been with multiple black men over the last twelve years since she had her first black cock. Many old stereotypes were blown out of the water at that time. Her first black man was a long-time friend of ours and happened totally by chance. First, he did not have a BBC, he was average and in reality, on the smaller side of average. He was an excellent lover and my wife enjoyed being with him and repeated to connect with him for several years after that first time. Second, he loved eating her pussy.

Since that first time, every black man she has hooked up with has eaten her pussy. Black men enjoy eating pussy as much as white men from our experience.

She has had two black men who would qualify as having BBC, but the largest cocks she has enjoyed have been white men. We attribute this to a numbers game or statistical odds. In reality, 95% of her hookups have been "white" or "other" while roughly 5% have been black. The biggest cock she had was from a Russian guy who was from a ship docked for unloading and who she met in a bar. He spoke no English but she loved the sex and no speaking was necessary. The second largest cock she took was from a good old southern boy from Alabama.

She has one "regular" black guy she sees now from time to time and he is a neighbor of ours originally from New York City. Very nice guy and she thinks he is hot. He is an Architect and slightly on the larger side of normal and probably 6.75 - 7". He loves to eat her pussy and unless she tells him not to, he always spends some time eating her out.

ClubSexPatio.png

My wife has been with multiple black men over the last twelve years since she had her first black cock. Many old stereotypes were blown out of the water at that time. Her first black man was a long-time friend of ours and happened totally by chance. First, he did not have a BBC, he was average and in reality, on the smaller side of average. He was an excellent lover and my wife enjoyed being with him and repeated to connect with him for several years after that first time. Second, he loved eating her pussy.

Since that first time, every black man she has hooked up with has eaten her pussy. Black men enjoy eating pussy as much as white men from our experience.

She has had two black men who would qualify as having BBC, but the largest cocks she has enjoyed have been white men. We attribute this to a numbers game or statistical odds. In reality, 95% of her hookups have been "white" or "other" while roughly 5% have been black. The biggest cock she had was from a Russian guy who was from a ship docked for unloading and who she met in a bar. He spoke no English but she loved the sex and no speaking was necessary. The second largest cock she took was from a good old southern boy from Alabama.

She has one "regular" black guy she sees now from time to time and he is a neighbor of ours originally from New York City. Very nice guy and she thinks he is hot. He is an Architect and slightly on the larger side of normal and probably 6.75 - 7". He loves to eat her pussy and unless she tells him not to, he always spends some time eating her out.

View attachment 1478775
Thanks for sharing...

My missus has been eaten out a few times, but she has the most erotic scent, that is a massive and irresistible for most men tbh
Thank you for the contribution. She does look delicious and he looks like he is planning to move in. I would definitely eat her. But are you talking about just one Bull or has this been the general repeat?

Well i don't eat it AFTER cumming... or after shes fucked someone else
Opps.. NEWS FLASH.. sperm can live up to 8 days inside a woman.. So she would have to go without sex for two weeks before you go down on her.. In reality, the sperm stay in her until she has her period or douches. I can tell you that my women dont get more than 3 days rest before I make another deposit.. I use to think cum would drip out of her and she takes a shower she would clean any evidence. But fucking science. I learn that I been eating "who knows who" cum for years. Thus why I'm ok with cream pies now..
Well i don't eat it AFTER cumming... or after shes fucked someone else

Opps.. NEWS FLASH.. sperm can live up to 8 days inside a woman.. So she would have to go without sex for two weeks before you go down on her.. In reality, the sperm stay in her until she has her period or douches. I can tell you that my women dont get more than 3 days rest before I make another deposit.. I use to think cum would drip out of her and she takes a shower she would clean any evidence. But fucking science. I learn that I been eating "who knows who" cum for years. Thus why I'm ok with cream pies now..
That's what douching is for...

• Haha
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls

You are 100% correct here. My wife explained that a woman's vagina acts like an accordion by expanding and elongating during intercourse and penetration trapping sperm deep inside her. For days afterward, sperm will slowly leak as normal vaginal discharge.

EXCEPT FOR MY HUSBAND WHO WAS MY FIRST MAN, I'VE BEEN WITH 4 WHITE BULLS SO FAR AND I'VE BEEN WITH A YOUNG BBC BULL FOR TWO YEARS THEY ALL LICK MY PUSSY AS FOREplay AND THAT IS MUTUAL ENJOYMENT, SO NO ONE HAS CARED ABOUT HOW LONG THEIR SPERM REMAINS IN ME SO FAR AND I THINK THAT SHOULD NOT AFFECT THE ENJOYMENT847_1000.jpg1822323557bf4259253e.jpg

EXCEPT FOR MY HUSBAND WHO WAS MY FIRST MAN, I'VE BEEN WITH 4 WHITE BULLS SO FAR AND I'VE BEEN WITH A YOUNG BBC BULL FOR TWO YEARS THEY ALL LICK MY PUSSY AS FOREplay AND THAT IS MUTUAL ENJOYMENT, SO NO ONE HAS CARED ABOUT HOW LONG THEIR SPERM REMAINS IN ME SO FAR AND I THINK THAT SHOULD NOT AFFECT THE ENJOYMENTView attachment 1498173View attachment 1498181
Thank you for you contribution.. I personally agree. I was only stating a common concern expressed by the black men that I have known (not all Black men that I knew) the fear of eating someone else cum

Reactions: erzika34