Black Cocks

Are u married or have a girl friend that's interested breeding interracial cuckold lifestyle , cause u both could share my cock!
Ohhh How I wish I had a g/f to offer you Sir ... I Cant tell you How Bad I Want to Worship your Big Fat Blk Dick Sir & how Very cummthirsty I Am

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I’m always confused by this. I like a nice cock as well as the next man or woman, but what’s the difference between a 10” black cock and a 10” white cock? I’ll take either.

Exactly. As a black man all this is to my benefit but I always have to chuckle when I hear all the talk about bbc.
BBC is a misnomer all cock can be big or small and only real difference is race. NOw black men do tend to be more assertive and aggressive sexually or that's been my experience which is why they are desired.

I realize that its already been stated previously, but I think letting your bull cum deep inside you is the ultimate submission and lets them know you are truly theirs. I personally don't like condoms anyway, but prefer to feel her cum allover my bbc. The idea of seeding the woman is also a major turn on.