Black Cuckold new to this site

My wife has been updating her diary so I posted a couple of pics. I also decided I should put some up on mine in case somebody was following me but not her. This is her pic before her adventures on Thursday and I recall her finishing, texting me and asking if I still had my cage on......I sent her a pic showing her proof I was locked up nice and secure for her. The life of a cuckold on full display....

Attachments

• 20230907_182009.jpg
    20230907_182009.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230907_133406.jpg
    20230907_133406.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 13
My wife (@IEcplseeking ) wanted me to create a profile to be able to share my thoughts on her growth with her boyfriend. I have not read all of her posts because she has been pretty active on this site for a while so I will give a short intro about us.

We have been together over 20 years, met when she was about 4 or 5 months out of high school and I was working a tech job. The meeting was random but I knew I wanted to be with her the moment I saw her. Corny I know but truth nonetheless. I am older so I had a fair amount of sexual experience when we met but she had never been with a guy sexually. After a few months of talking she finally went out with me and we officially started dating that day.

I fancy myself an honest man so I always told her about things I wanted to try and we explored over the years. We discovered cuckolding while browsing the web one night and while she was not interested in being with another man, she said she was ok trying. We have been with women, met a few couples but never had a guy that wanted anything long term, that is, until we met her first boyfriend about 10 years into our relationship. That lasted a year, it taught us a shitload about each other, our relationship and about exploring cuckolding. Sadly that came to an end but the desire to rekindle that never did.

Oddly enough, she has had more girlfriends of more than a 1, one guy for about a year but it was mostly one nighters which was fun....but then the person left and the search started over. For context it has been almost probably 9 years since she was with another guy but had two long term girlfriends that spanned 6 of those years. Anyway, she has met a guy she wants to explore with, he seems open to long term, wants to build a bond and so she is jumping in. I was told to create this account and give updates on my thoughts and she started a thread to update from her side and how she sees fit.

Not sure what else to open with so that's it. Wish us luck!
Good luck

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My wife has been updating her diary so I posted a couple of pics. I also decided I should put some up on mine in case somebody was following me but not her. This is her pic before her adventures on Thursday and I recall her finishing, texting me and asking if I still had my cage on......I sent her a pic showing her proof I was locked up nice and secure for her. The life of a cuckold on full display....
Wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy and tasty. I love eat and fuck your wife long term fucking

Thanks for the compliment, I agree with you! She's very hot, juicy and tasty! lol
If u don't mind. I wanna fuck her all hole infront of you where you sit in your cage.or if she agree .I m a professional playboy bull and breeder for Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds

Reactions: somos2conmuchos