BLACK HOT WIVES

I don't think that sort of disrespectful language is appropriate. She is a beautiful, classy, intelligent black woman who enjoys the company of mature well-educated professional white men like me.
that good. but how people are saying white ladies are sluts, like that black ladies are turning into bitches

• Dislike
Reactions: compassionatedom
our thought is this is a sex sight so words may be a little more than what would be said in public, like bitch slut whore and this is ok for us, I can think of other words that would be more upsetting to use with out knowing the couple or woman. We understand some men would never use these words with any women and some here will say it to any woman they see. We have left other sites because of people going way to far way worse than what has been said here.

Attachments

• IMG_9369 (2).jpg
    IMG_9369 (2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 329
our thought is this is a sex sight so words may be a little more than what would be said in public, like bitch slut whore and this is ok for us, I can think of other words that would be more upsetting to use with out knowing the couple or woman. We understand some men would never use these words with any women and some here will say it to any woman they see. We have left other sites because of people going way to far way worse than what has been said here.
Your very sexy though

Interested to know what they had said which discouraged u

Nah. I myself can’t call her those derogatory terms. I’m a Blk man and she hasn’t done anything to me. She sexy as a fuck. Legs so sexy. Perfect if I can say.