Black pussy

My first and only unfortunately was with a cute little girl (think chick in Saved by the Bell show) Again this was '86 so bright colors, slutty outfits big hair. But she definitely stood out. From early in school year we just hit it off for some reason. Had same interests and humor. We shared a out 3 classes which helped especially photography which gave us freedom to fol around in the dark room. She knew I had a gf typical little soccer/cheer girl which she never hesitated to make smart comments about. We had a really cool thing between us though.

At one point, either out of comfort, endless flirting or sheer attraction we started using photography period as our chance to explore each other. First just fondling caressing them making out. All of the little dirty note passing definitely fueled things too. Then one day when we were particularly fired up she leaned against counter in dark room and pushed her gorgeous fat ass in the air. I had been dreaming of squeezing it and finding out how sweet her dark cherry was for months so immediately began running my hand between her ass cheeks as she looked back taunting me with comments like "you'll forget all about that little stuck up white twat once you taste me". That just drove me even wilder.

It wasn't long before she had her jeans soaked. But play time was over and I had to sneak out hiding my aching cock. The rest of the day was torture til we managed to meet between our last class of the day at smoking spot on cat walk between buildings. I hurriedly went to feeling her perky tits while jamming my tongue in her mouth. She gazed down anxiously as I unzipped her jeans and let our a sigh as my fingers slid down into her cute print cotton panties now totally drenched. Her clit was so plump I thought I was gonna blow my load second I touched it. I quieted her by kissing her as I pinched and rubbed her button and folds. Yet again time was our enemy so she had to try and compose herself while I savored her musk on my fingers in our next class.

I made sure to return the favor of taunting her whole time licking my fingers. Thus started my first official affair in 10th grade. 😁 Enjoyed many a feast of her all throughout rest of the year. Meanwhile gf never had a clue. Was so arousing being with my cinnamon beauty and then doing my preppy gf.

Reactions: dickhurtz
Had the glorious delight of fingering and tasting a very sweet one in my high school days...there's a concise story posted of it in another forum actually.

Reactions: Bulldave07
Hmm fuck! I had the pleasure of fucking down a married black girl back in my 20’s. She was 37, a smokin hot business owner who was tired of her husbands cheating. Went on for 4 years. She treated me like I was her king! Going to college, playing sports, we met twice, three times a month and just locked all hotel doors for weekends at a time while she encouraged me to breed her fixed black pussy and make her cum for long Periods of time and hours. I still think about her today! Tiffany..where are you! Xoxo!

I absolutely love a sweet black woman with sexy sensual lips on the thicker side. It’s such a turn on when you get the right woman who knows how to deep French kiss when she’s fucking you at the same time! Hmmm….