Black pussy

Here is a few more of my thick Black wife. I am pretty dang close to getting her to take another cock soon. I would prefer it be a BWC. Would love to chat it up with more experienced fellas that I could possibly target in the future to take my wife.

We are sort of in the pros/cons, discussing how not to let taking the plunge affect our marriage. She has been sleeping with women for me for many, many years and that has caused very little issues in our marriage, so I would hope the same when moving from pussy to cock.
So horney

I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
Best pussy and head ever. They know how to ride and black women are just so beautiful. I'm hooked

I had a very sexy black 22 y/o who loved older white men. She was so much fun. Should come over to my place a few times a week … tight shaved pink pussy.., beautiful black tits and big nipples and she loved to suck my big white cock. I shared her with a few mature white men. She couldn’t get enough of our cocks and cum. Too bad she moved to NYC. What a fun and super nasty slut

I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
I have fucked quite a few black women and love black pussy as long as it has hair on it. I love sticking my tongue in a really hairy black pussy.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Here is a few more of my thick Black wife. I am pretty dang close to getting her to take another cock soon. I would prefer it be a BWC. Would love to chat it up with more experienced fellas that I could possibly target in the future to take my wife.

We are sort of in the pros/cons, discussing how not to let taking the plunge affect our marriage. She has been sleeping with women for me for many, many years and that has caused very little issues in our marriage, so I would hope the same when moving from pussy to cock.
I would love to chat and offer my seed

Reactions: mistadee