Black Sperm Obsession

Ever since I saw my wife suck her first black cock I can't stop thinking about her fucking black guys. She loves big cocks and in my experience, black men have them. I can't stop thinking bout her having a black man's cum in her, constantly. What I mean is she never refuses a black man's advances and submits to them. Even the sight of a black man makes her wet and she will let him know she is available. Having a black man's sperm constantly swimming in her womb is such a turn on. To know that black sperm is inside your wife at all times is so hot! Am I nutz?
Wait until she goes off birth control

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Ever since I saw my wife suck her first black cock I can't stop thinking about her fucking black guys. She loves big cocks and in my experience, black men have them. I can't stop thinking bout her having a black man's cum in her, constantly. What I mean is she never refuses a black man's advances and submits to them. Even the sight of a black man makes her wet and she will let him know she is available. Having a black man's sperm constantly swimming in her womb is such a turn on. To know that black sperm is inside your wife at all times is so hot! Am I nutz?
always my dream too :)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Its a nice fantasy that BBC is bigger. The truth of it all is that Blk guys have the same general cock size as white guys. Aveis round 5 to 6 inches. While there are larger white and black cocks. Its the BBC that grabs the attention.

Agree...not crazy, it is just something different and rather naughty in the deep south..plus, she found almost all of her 11 lovers were very very good sexually. Usually thick and or long, (I am 7.5), know what they want and will take it...can get hard again quickly, many made sure she got hers first, very unselfish, but also knew what she wanted from them.
yes, it's still a exciting Taboo in the deep South, tho the evidence is clear it's growing fast, I'm a 62yo white hubby, I c lots of sexy white wife's with white hubby and a black kid. I find myself getting excited picturing her as she was being Blacked .

yes, it's still a exciting Taboo in the deep South, tho the evidence is clear it's growing fast, I'm a 62yo white hubby, I c lots of sexy white wife's with white hubby and a black kid. I find myself getting excited picturing her as she was being Blacked .
It is fun attaching our cuckold thoughts and tendencies to people we see in our daily lives. I internally ask myself questions about what hotwife characteristics the white wives have.

It is fun attaching our cuckold thoughts and tendencies to people we see in our daily lives. I internally ask myself questions about what hotwife characteristics the white wives have.
Yes, I'm like you that way, I'm so curious day dreaming about friends wife's while with them I loose track of our conversations,. at times I wish they were a mind reader, especially the wife I'd love to fuck or see her Blacked bareback .