Black Sperm Obsession

richardlongwood

Couple
Gold
Ever since I saw my wife suck her first black cock I can't stop thinking about her fucking black guys. She loves big cocks and in my experience, black men have them. I can't stop thinking bout her having a black man's cum in her, constantly. What I mean is she never refuses a black man's advances and submits to them. Even the sight of a black man makes her wet and she will let him know she is available. Having a black man's sperm constantly swimming in her womb is such a turn on. To know that black sperm is inside your wife at all times is so hot! Am I nutz?

Ever since I saw my wife suck her first black cock I can't stop thinking about her fucking black guys. She loves big cocks and in my experience, black men have them. I can't stop thinking bout her having a black man's cum in her, constantly. What I mean is she never refuses a black man's advances and submits to them. Even the sight of a black man makes her wet and she will let him know she is available. Having a black man's sperm constantly swimming in her womb is such a turn on. To know that black sperm is inside your wife at all times is so hot! Am I nutz?
Not "nutz" at all!! My wife went thru a 3 year period of BBC insanity after her first Black Lover expereince, and at one point she was out 5-6 nites a WEEK visiting Black after hours clubs in our area, and she literally always had live sperm from Black Lovers swimming inside of her. Most of the time wiht NO protection used too!! How she did not get pregnant is a mystery, other than she was usually not out during her most fertile time of the month. She had a diaphragm, but rarely used it with Black Lovers. CW

Agree...not crazy, it is just something different and rather naughty in the deep south..plus, she found almost all of her 11 lovers were very very good sexually. Usually thick and or long, (I am 7.5), know what they want and will take it...can get hard again quickly, many made sure she got hers first, very unselfish, but also knew what she wanted from them.

Normal reaction for both of you.

Not at all

You are not nutz ;) My wife only fucked her lovers, black and white, some of whom were our friends bare. Knowing that they were leaving their seed in her unprotected pussy was a huge turn-on for both of us, as I'm sure it is for you and your wife. My wife would try to time her "Dates" when it wasn't the fertile time of her cycle, but, the inevitable did happen.

You are not nutz ;) My wife only fucked her lovers, black and white, some of whom were our friends bare. Knowing that they were leaving their seed in her unprotected pussy was a huge turn-on for both of us, as I'm sure it is for you and your wife. My wife would try to time her "Dates" when it wasn't the fertile time of her cycle, but, the inevitable did happen.
Would LOVE to hear about the "inevitable"!! Send privately if preferred. J (the wife)