Serious Question…What Gives?

This question is for the non black men on this thread. I’d like to hear the reasons for the obsession with a black man fucking your white other half. Not negative whatsoever just an explanation for the kink?

White women I get as they may be more inclined, attracted, or have better experiences with black men such as my wife. Black men I get as they may have the same experience on the other side as what I mentioned about white women.

I watched a white guy, a cuckold no less fuck my wife and pleasure her. I’ve yet to see a black man do it but I’m not so sure there would be some excess of joy I would feel if he were black. Just a preference or what gives with the obsession? Would love to hear.

for me its the taboo and shame on my girlfriend, since many people still dislike interracial dating. cheating is bad, cheating with a black man? even worse!
another aspect is the contrasting skin tones. big dark skinned black guys and littlewhite girls just works for me

btw i dont think there is anythjng wrong with interracial dating or anything

for me its the taboo and shame on my girlfriend, since many people still dislike interracial dating. cheating is bad, cheating with a black man? even worse!
another aspect is the contrasting skin tones. big dark skinned black guys and littlewhite girls just works for me

btw i dont think there is anythjng wrong with interracial dating or anything
Thanks for chiming in on that, apparently there’s little interest in conversation for those who are into that.

99% of our role playing has been the interracial thing but it’s been driven by my wife as I came to find the majority of her sexual partners before we met were black men. With that being said the two men I’ve watched fuck my wife are white and that has been above good enough at this point.

I get the taboo take. My wife has mentioned something similar to that over and over. Unfortunately the guy she had on the hook isn’t happening at this point due to some less than valid reasons I won’t get into.

Interestingly enough the taboo portion for her and her desire to how things shake out is different with the black guy and the two white guys she’s shared herself with. The white guys have been pretty straightforward sex and fun and I’ve been the last one in so I’m a part of it. The black men part revolves around a lot of fantasy and roll playing.

We are in Deep South USA so there is still some, not much, issue with white women and black men. Wife loved the special attention she got from her black lovers..the sense that they had captured something special. We are both professionals and she is the perfect white wife in public, and a black cock lover in private. All of her trysts were out of town in a larger city, so she and her lovers would go to lunch, dinner, nice stores etc. I loved it when they would go in to a nice hotel to get a room, hand in hand, the desk clerk smiling at them. Or leave me in the lounge area to walk to the room I got, hand in hand, all eyes on them..back an hour later with juices running down her leg. They truly appreciated her..

We are in Deep South USA so there is still some, not much, issue with white women and black men. Wife loved the special attention she got from her black lovers..the sense that they had captured something special. We are both professionals and she is the perfect white wife in public, and a black cock lover in private. All of her trysts were out of town in a larger city, so she and her lovers would go to lunch, dinner, nice stores etc. I loved it when they would go in to a nice hotel to get a room, hand in hand, the desk clerk smiling at them. Or leave me in the lounge area to walk to the room I got, hand in hand, all eyes on them..back an hour later with juices running down her leg. They truly appreciated her..
Nice layout there and understand what you are getting at.

Unfortunately at the expense of a friend we invited a black man into our lives yesterday. This is the same black man I’ve referenced in other threads who has been a part of my wife’s friend and coworkers life for quite a while. They had a rather hard ending whether temporary or not and he reached out to my wife.

I’ve learned it is different in some ways than what we’ve experienced with the others who were white. It’s been more of a mutual experience up until now but that changed. There was definitely an added oomph in the excitement level for both of us. It’s been over 15 years since my wife was with a black man and it was quite the watch. They definitely have a spark between them. Worth the potential sacrificing of a friendship not sure. But the things my wife said and the way she acted was another level.

Nice layout there and understand what you are getting at.

Unfortunately at the expense of a friend we invited a black man into our lives yesterday. This is the same black man I’ve referenced in other threads who has been a part of my wife’s friend and coworkers life for quite a while. They had a rather hard ending whether temporary or not and he reached out to my wife.

I’ve learned it is different in some ways than what we’ve experienced with the others who were white. It’s been more of a mutual experience up until now but that changed. There was definitely an added oomph in the excitement level for both of us. It’s been over 15 years since my wife was with a black man and it was quite the watch. They definitely have a spark between them. Worth the potential sacrificing of a friendship not sure. But the things my wife said and the way she acted was another level.
Another level is a great way to put it.....Since I had videos of most of her encounters, there is no comparison when she was with her black men...example, one of her first gave her love bites on her neck and nipples...she always told me she hated them, but his made her smile for days. He truly took her in his way, not violent or downgrading, she just knew he was in charge, and took everything he could and did offer..twice the first night and again once in the am when he went upstairs to our bed and found her sleeping...She was certainly any mans prize, but so much more on the arm of a black man

Another level is a great way to put it.....Since I had videos of most of her encounters, there is no comparison when she was with her black men...example, one of her first gave her love bites on her neck and nipples...she always told me she hated them, but his made her smile for days. He truly took her in his way, not violent or downgrading, she just knew he was in charge, and took everything he could and did offer..twice the first night and again once in the am when he went upstairs to our bed and found her sleeping...She was certainly any mans prize, but so much more on the arm of a black man
Nice. Again a dozen or so experiences with the two other guys who were both white got me hooked no doubt. Granted it’s only been one experience for us as a couple but the experience with the three black men was better and different. I always felt a part of the group with the two other guys. With them my wife sat me in a chair and used a couple of neckties to secure my wrists to it. She kissed me after and said I’m sorry daddy a couple times to me. I’m more than starting to get it now.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Nice. Again a dozen or so experiences with the two other guys who were both white got me hooked no doubt. Granted it’s only been one experience for us as a couple but the experience with the three black men was better and different. I always felt a part of the group with the two other guys. With them my wife sat me in a chair and used a couple of neckties to secure my wrists to it. She kissed me after and said I’m sorry daddy a couple times to me. I’m more than starting to get it now.
Wow I would of instantly came!

Wow I would have instantly came!
Well the neckties were more show as I could have wiggled out but kept them on as part of the setup. When she kissed me and said that a couple times I’ve never been more hard. Once I lost being hard it just didn’t come back until I had use of my hands again. Was a very different sensory overload of watching for the length of time I did without coming much less being able to get hard.

Our foreplay for a very long time has in part consisted of her taking about her past sexual experiences. She’s had her fill but this experience in particular has reignited some life into her. I came home yesterday to her in a cutoff shirt and yoga pants realizing that’s what she wore for her daily tasks. Hotter than that she sent some selfies to the guy we knew prior to the gangbang. Honestly made me jealous but I shook that off rather quickly. She said she’s feels sexy again like she did prior to us meeting. For her the reconnection with a black man or men in this instance has made a difference for her.

Well the neckties were more show as I could have wiggled out but kept them on as part of the setup. When she kissed me and said that a couple times I’ve never been more hard. Once I lost being hard it just didn’t come back until I had use of my hands again. Was a very different sensory overload of watching for the length of time I did without coming much less being able to get hard.

Our foreplay for a very long time has in part consisted of her taking about her past sexual experiences. She’s had her fill but this experience in particular has reignited some life into her. I came home yesterday to her in a cutoff shirt and yoga pants realizing that’s what she wore for her daily tasks. Hotter than that she sent some selfies to the guy we knew prior to the gangbang. Honestly made me jealous but I shook that off rather quickly. She said she’s feels sexy again like she did prior to us meeting. For her the reconnection with a black man or men in this instance has made a difference for her.
Did you write about the gangbang? I missed it.

We’re in Kansas and interracial couples isn’t really a thing out here my wife likes black men that have a much larger cock then mine and especially if they are a heavy cummer she goes nuts, for me I enjoy watching a man that has a really large cock stretching her pussy open and when they cum inside of her fertile pussy I just bust my nut knowing that she will be giving birth to an interracial child. My wife is pregnant right now with another black man’s child this is our fourth interracial child and I’m hard every day knowing that she has been bred by another black man 100_1205_Original.jpeg100_1210_Original.jpeg100_1201_Original.jpegAirBrush_20170413185707_Original.jpegIMG_4689_Original.jpeg

This question is for the non black men on this thread. I’d like to hear the reasons for the obsession with a black man fucking your white other half. Not negative whatsoever just an explanation for the kink?

White women I get as they may be more inclined, attracted, or have better experiences with black men such as my wife. Black men I get as they may have the same experience on the other side as what I mentioned about white women.

I watched a white guy, a cuckold no less fuck my wife and pleasure her. I’ve yet to see a black man do it but I’m not so sure there would be some excess of joy I would feel if he were black. Just a preference or what gives with the obsession? Would love to hear.
Something about the contrasting color. The taboo of her being with a black man and they have a tendency to be bigger and stronger lovers. More assertive.

It’s mostly fantasy on here and doesn’t happen as frequently as these forums claim it does, it’s mostly husbands on here indulging their fantasy. I find the black and white bodies together very hot weather white woman black man or visa versa, my better half has no interest at all

It’s mostly fantasy on here and doesn’t happen as frequently as these forums claim it does, it’s mostly husbands on here indulging their fantasy. I find the black and white bodies together very hot weather white woman black man or visa versa, my better half has no interest at all
Yeah I agree with that. I slipped over to the black white page in the forum and realized that much more how into it some guys are as far as the fantasy side of it.

My wife dated and saw a lot of black men before we were together. We just had our second interaction as a couple with her and a black man this past weekend. There’s an added oomph to it for sure but it’s not the top of my list. I’m much more into groups of men with the stranger aspect mixed in with my wife. Only happened once but it topped the list. I see the appeal though with interracial, just not to the extent of some but that’s all good and fine by me.

It’s the taboo factor!

that's especially true for older white hubby's in the south east USA, I'm 62.
Not originally from the south and it’s very different up north. I can see it now that I’ve seen it up close and personal though.

We traveled to see what’s becoming our new close friend who has the adult business for another get together. Only this time my wife brought her new beau and his close friend. Only 3 women and about two dozen guys all white except for the beau and friend. Most of the first couple hours there was us white guys watching the women with those two

• Wow

I never had a fascination with black men fucking my wife, until during a discussion with her she used the term "sexy" when she refered to certain black men. She's used the term "handsome" and "attractive" when discussing white guys but I'd never heard her use the term "sexy".
I know the difference I mean when I describe a woman as sexy, and I would much rather be with a sexy woman than any other woman. SInce I've always wanted this for her pleasure, and the focus is on her pleasure, I would want her to be with a man that trips all her switches. If that's a black man that she thinks is sexy, then that's what I want for her.