Blackmail and exposure fantasy?

Do you have a blackmail and/or exposure fantasy that you can't get out of your head? I've a good bit of experience blackmailing women and couples. If you fantasize about it; cum while thinking about it, then it's already too late for you, lol. You need to explore it further; tumble down the rabbit hole, as it were. PM me and lets talk about it.

What you have to offer
Depends on the "victim" - what they're like, whether they're a couple with both participating, a single person, or one half of a couple, where they're located relative to me, their goals, kinks, and interests, their fears; every time I do this, it's a little different.

Do you have a blackmail and/or exposure fantasy that you can't get out of your head? I've a good bit of experience blackmailing women and couples. If you fantasize about it; cum while thinking about it, then it's already too late for you, lol. You need to explore it further; tumble down the rabbit hole, as it were. PM me and lets talk about it.
Ok

• Love
Reactions: JimGumby
bls expose and placjmail mai slutwife... kerstin.smith85@yahoo.comtumblr_nbkn43b1kc1tlyzkto9_540.jpgauto.jpg931_1000.jpgWanne.jpg

Yes so so much blackmail Kelly no limits you can have anything you want about me

Attachments

• IMG_1030.jpeg
    IMG_1030.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1043.png
    IMG_1043.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
  • Love
Reactions: sinfullone
Yes. Chatting to a online bull atm and he found her Facebook profile!
He joking threatens to contact her during roleplay.
Gets my cock hard even though the reality would be devastating.

Reactions: JRodgers