Blondie is still hot as hell!!!!

shymalea62

Male
From
Belgium
i couldn,t resist,Blondie was one of my fav bands,you must know i was 14yrs old in 1976,when factory were closing everywhere,no future was the message for us,children from hardworking parents but scared to loose their job,so there was sometimes a big raw,alcohol etc but don,t get me wrong my parents were wiorking class heroes for me,but then punk exploded in 1976,at last there were some people,mmusicbands as sex pistols,the damned,the stranglers,the cure,etcwho gave us something to have fun when going out,no engelbert humperdinck,tom jones,that american folksinger with the round glasses(omg i couldn,t listen to him!)another one the carpenters,still gives me goosebumps,so boring that music,but punk,man man full of energy&adrenaline boiling,and don,t let you put down by some police&priests&racists etc,no punk was do anything what you wonna do(great song van eddie&the hot rods!)and then you see Debby harry in 2023 again and what is she doing?DDO ANYTHING YOU WONNA DO!debby you still look sexy!!!!

i couldn,t resist,Blondie was one of my fav bands,you must know i was 14yrs old in 1976,when factory were closing everywhere,no future was the message for us,children from hardworking parents but scared to loose their job,so there was sometimes a big raw,alcohol etc but don,t get me wrong my parents were wiorking class heroes for me,but then punk exploded in 1976,at last there were some people,mmusicbands as sex pistols,the damned,the stranglers,the cure,etcwho gave us something to have fun when going out,no engelbert humperdinck,tom jones,that american folksinger with the round glasses(omg i couldn,t listen to him!)another one the carpenters,still gives me goosebumps,so boring that music,but punk,man man full of energy&adrenaline boiling,and don,t let you put down by some police&priests&racists etc,no punk was do anything what you wonna do(great song van eddie&the hot rods!)and then you see Debby harry in 2023 again and what is she doing?DDO ANYTHING YOU WONNA DO!debby you still look sexy!!!!
Debbie Harry -78 and still hot. Gives me hope lol.
Lynn x

Reactions: superump
Debbie Harry -78 and still hot. Gives me hope lol.
Lynn x
Lynn you got nothing to be affraid off,you,re still a wet dream and a lovely smile,a comment,a clothingitem ,etc if you can,t hide the age you open your magicbox ,men are ,sometimes they don,t agree,so easy to control or seduce,show a bit of cleavage,say a kinky comment to them they didn,t expect,and voila half of the work is allready done;)

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
and Lynn be honest what i see sometimes from younger women in music or film,fake boobd,lipsection that gives me the impression if you kiss those lips you put yourself in danger as man,those lips are timebombs,that can explode at any time,:),to tin,to much fake boobs,ass,lips,legs etc,they,re so unreal,so many years ago homo sapiens was the last step for being as we are now,well in 1000yrs they gonna teach at school,those women were the last step to become AI dolls or something like that,it,s maybea bit over the top,but give me Debby,Kim Gordon, Stevie Nicks,Patti Smith instead of kylee minogue,florence,lady gaga etc,older MILFs are hotter&sexier they can imagine!!!!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Lynn you got nothing to be affraid off,you,re still a wet dream and a lovely smile,a comment,a clothingitem ,etc if you can,t hide the age you open your magicbox ,men are ,sometimes they don,t agree,so easy to control or seduce,show a bit of cleavage,say a kinky comment to them they didn,t expect,and voila half of the work is allready done;)
Thank you xx. Still managing to find plenty of willing guys at 65 but whether that will still be the case when I’m the same age as Debbie remains to be seen lol. Somehow I doubt I’ll be as well preserved as she is xx

• Love
Reactions: Bowlerlb
and Lynn be honest what i see sometimes from younger women in music or film,fake boobd,lipsection that gives me the impression if you kiss those lips you put yourself in danger as man,those lips are timebombs,that can explode at any time,:),to tin,to much fake boobs,ass,lips,legs etc,they,re so unreal,so many years ago homo sapiens was the last step for being as we are now,well in 1000yrs they gonna teach at school,those women were the last step to become AI dolls or something like that,it,s maybea bit over the top,but give me Debby,Kim Gordon, Stevie Nicks,Patti Smith instead of kylee minogue,florence,lady gaga etc,older MILFs are hotter&sexier they can imagine!!!!
I know what you mean. Cosmetic surgery is so widely and easily available these days that it seems to have become almost the norm. And with the pressure on women to conform to the stereotypes portrayed in the media (which are often airbrushed anyway), young women it seems, are less happy with their bodies than ever.
I think every woman has some part of their body they are not entirely happy with. I know when I was younger, I wished my tits were bigger but as I got older I realised it really wasn’t an issue. We need to be encouraging women esp the younger ones, to be more content with who they are x

Thank you xx. Still managing to find plenty of willing guys at 65 but whether that will still be the case when I’m the same age as Debbie remains to be seen lol. Somehow I doubt I’ll be as well preserved as she is xx
Yes. I am sure there is plenty of guys want you. I find older wives so good to fuck. They really enjoy being fucked in front of hubbys and for me fucking long and slow and deep with lots of kissing as they orgasm, as hubby watches is just the best fuck any man could want. Having hubby clean my cock and then holding and kissing a wife as hubby cleans her dripping pussy is just the icing on the cake.

Attachments

• cuckshare00.gif
    cuckshare00.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 44
  • cucksupport28.jpg
    cucksupport28.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 43
  • cucksupport35.jpg
    cucksupport35.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 42
Yes. I am sure there is plenty of guys want you. I find older wives so good to fuck. They really enjoy being fucked in front of hubbys and for me fucking long and slow and deep with lots of kissing as they orgasm, as hubby watches is just the best fuck any man could want. Having hubby clean my cock and then holding and kissing a wife as hubby cleans her dripping pussy is just the icing on the cake.
Love the gif ;-)

Sounds like the perfect scenario for us as James does love to watch and clean up.
Being older does have some advantages - more free time to play and financial security means we have a nice home, out of town with no nosy neighbours and the chance to have lots of weekends away/holidays with all the extra opportunities that brings.
Lynn x

Reactions: sjhopefulguy