Bondage

You might just be right.
My wufe has always told me that when she has been fucked by me or anyone else when a giy is horny he uaually CUMS pretty quick.so.whare its a blow job or hand job the guy CUMS quick get the build up.going it sometimes takes a little extr time but it makes for a better and more intense FUCKING

Reactions: Ozzij and Bat boy
My wife likes one at a time but thete has been a couple of time her and i and a guy that we know
Good for extended play over perhaps a day or even a long weekend ensuring that most of the time she’s cock filled, she’ll pay for it later in mild soreness but will happily accept that. There’s a limit to how much double penetration and/or cock sucking she can enjoy over an extended period but a day or more where she just wanders from one cock to another in her own time is a reasonable and enjoyable exercise in wife sharing. The penultimate pleasure for her perhaps might be double vaginal penetration (DVP) but this can be exhausting for a woman providing the cocks don’t cum too quickly and it’s good to reserve this for an end of day or session act.