Bondage

Ozzij

Male
Gold
From
Australia
Have recently gotten into some bondage play with my wife. Nothing too extreme, generally me restraining her to the bed and licking her all over, licking her pussy and using dildos on her, making her suck my cock, then finish off fucking her.

Anyone else into this kind of thing?

If so, what type of things are doing and enjoying?

Keen to keep progressing with this kind of activity as we are both really enjoying it.

Have recently gotten into some bondage play with my wife. Nothing too extreme, generally me restraining her to the bed and licking her all over, licking her pussy and using dildos on her, making her suck my cock, then finish off fucking her.

Keen to keep progressing with this kind of activity as we are both really enjoying it.
Yes , this is exactly what I have been thinking about, I would so enjoy finding a women very much interested in this type of play .... it's so 🔥🔥🔥and well worth the time

Reactions: Ozzij and marx
Blindfold her so she doesn't know what you are going to do next. If you can get her to wear earphones you can take away any sounds that you make and she will be totally unaware of what is going on until you touch her.
Have got a blindfold. The earphones is great.
Thanks

My wife never wanted to try it. After I gave her a Hall Pass one of her new friends handcuffed her. She must have liked it because she wants it with me now ;)

We used too play that way a lot. She like the feeling of being helpless cuming over an over.

Reactions: Ozzij

I suggest you blindfold her and possibly use earphones playing sexy music or a sexy story. It will help putting her in a sexy mood