Boss is using me as a fuck toy

MrsHotwife

Gold
My boss and I have had an sexual relationship for years. Initially it was just him and me but tradually it has developed that he invites a few of his friends or business contacts offering me as a sex toy - and I really love it.

He wants me to dress business style, like a blouse and skirt, no underwear, stay-ups or open crotch nylons, half cup bra or body. I am always fully shaven and he wants me to spread my legs when he instructs me. I love his dominant personality and love being his submissive slut.

IMG_0269.jpeg

My boss and I have had an sexual relationship for years. Initially it was just him and me but tradually it has developed that he invites a few of his friends or business contacts offering me as a sex toy - and I really love it.

He wants me to dress business style, like a blouse and skirt, no underwear, stay-ups or open crotch nylons, half cup bra or body. I am always fully shaven and he wants me to spread my legs when he instructs me. I love his dominant personality and love being his submissive slut.

View attachment 1452577
enjoy it. youre living a lot of womens dream!

View attachment 1452577
Omg lucky boss. Love that slutty look.

Reactions: MrsHotwife

View attachment 1452577
wow, nothing like a slutty workplace fuck. those thighs, x

Reactions: MrsHotwife