Breaking in a new couple soon

Update: Meet with the new couple Friday and had a great time. Didn't get to take any pics or vids and don't know if the husband did. I was kinda busy doing other things 😈😈😈. I meet with her at a local restaurant and we had a drink. When she was comfortable we left and went back to their place which was 5 minutes away. I got to meet the cuck husband and within minutes the show began. I had them buy some new lingerie for me and she headed upstairs to get ready. Me and the cuck chatted while she dressed. When she arrived back to the living room I took control and showed her why I was the bull that they been looking for. I lifted her up by the ass and carried her up the steps to the bedroom . I ate her pussy real good to get her ready for my thick cock to stretch her little pussy wide open. She had other plans thou and wanted to blow me so I couldn't say no. 😃 she gave her cuck a blow job while I proceeded to fuck her in every position possible. He had busted his load within 5 minutes so he was just watching and helping us with lube and water when we asked for it. We played for about an hr and she had to "TAPOUT". I didn't get to creampie or shoot a load but it was still a rush and I enjoyed it very much. Here are some of the screen shoots of the meet.Screenshot_20240302_110112_Kik.jpged197667-308b-4f26-b0fa-9f03d5ab503d.jpgScreenshot_20240302_110225_Kik.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant thanks for share it with us and hope we can enjoy your progress in the future? I’m not seeing much of the cuck instructed by the wife and or bull to get the bull in his mouth and he will see what happens to his wife

Reactions: Desejo de corno