Breeding fantasy!

Not just ejaculating inside to claim ownership. I make a point to mark my turf, I always wipe my spent Cock on my sluts cheek at some point. It pleases me and arouses her to realize when ever hubby kisses her, he’s kissing my cum.
I’ve done this with many wives
You are a good bull. I love that you wipe your cock on her. My wifes boyfriend makes me suck his cock as he fucks her.

IF ANYONE HAS A WIFE WHO YOU WOULD LIKE SEEDED YOU CALL CALL MY BLUFF ANYTIME IF YOUR LOCAL TO OLDHAM UK AND YOU CAN ACOMADATE OR BRING HER TO MY CAR

The knowledge, and sensation of being bare, naked, your cock skin-on-skin in married pussy, pumping cum into another man's wife is intensely powerful. Like a drug. I've impregnated my long-term lover Marie twice, over the span of two different husbands. I had a similarly intense experience with Ali, although it wasn't deliberate at first - initially she lied to me about her birth control, "tricking me" into impregnating her.

Ali confessed, before she tested pregnant, but that just made me want to fuck her more intensely.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I donated sperm naturally to some couples through facebook a few years back and dating apps. Still want too impregnate more married woman with my thick fertile cum. If hubby cant do it, let me help