Breeding

Dis is wrong an I should no ask. But my name is Rhonda. I 5 feet tall, 130lbs petite Mexican wife. Husband Larri is white. Live in San Diego.
We been talking about having me bred to raise another child.
Do you still do dis?
I turned on about the idea ever since grandpabull started talking to me that he want to fuck and impregnate me. He is a bad man’s but he still make my little brown pussy wet talking so bad to me.
Larri is turned on about idea to. I include some pictures of me for you to see if I am pleasing to you?View attachment 542269View attachment 542270View attachment 542271View attachment 542272View attachment 542273
:unsure:

Dis is wrong an I should no ask. But my name is Rhonda. I 5 feet tall, 130lbs petite Mexican wife. Husband Larri is white. Live in San Diego.
Do you still do dis?
I turned on about the idea ever since grandpabull started talking to me that he want to fuck and impregnate me. He is a bad man’s but he still make my little brown pussy wet talking so bad to me.
Larri is turned on about idea to. I include some pictures of me for you to see if I am pleasing to you?View attachment 542269View attachment 542270View attachment 542271View attachment 542272View attachment 542273
Seems that she really does think I am a bad man!

Reactions: RhondaLarri
Do you still do dis?
little pussy looks great (y)

• Love
Reactions: RhondaLarri