Breeding

Dis is wrong an I should no ask. But my name is Rhonda. I 5 feet tall, 130lbs petite Mexican wife. Husband Larri is white. Live in San Diego.
We been talking about having me bred to raise another child.
Do you still do dis?
I turned on about the idea ever since grandpabull started talking to me that he want to fuck and impregnate me. He is a bad man’s but he still make my little brown pussy wet talking so bad to me.
Larri is turned on about idea to. I include some pictures of me for you to see if I am pleasing to you?View attachment 542269View attachment 542270View attachment 542271View attachment 542272View attachment 542273
Yeah I will breed you

• Love
Reactions: RhondaLarri
Dis is wrong an I should no ask. But my name is Rhonda. I 5 feet tall, 130lbs petite Mexican wife. Husband Larri is white. Live in San Diego.
We been talking about having me bred to raise another child.
Do you still do dis?
I turned on about the idea ever since grandpabull started talking to me that he want to fuck and impregnate me. He is a bad man’s but he still make my little brown pussy wet talking so bad to me.
Larri is turned on about idea to. I include some pictures of me for you to see if I am pleasing to you?View attachment 542269View attachment 542270View attachment 542271View attachment 542272View attachment 542273
BBC in so cal ready when u are

Oh I did, the wife and I followed and voted for you to go in
Oh OK, LOL thank you for you vote! It was 25 to 3 for me to go in to work and I did!😄
Larri tell me he want me to talk to group of you too tell everyone what it was like for me to be fuck by so many men’s at one time and to be fuck so brutal hard. So I will do that soon.

• Love
Reactions: Teamaries1977