breeding

Breding

• yes

Votes: 122 85.9%
  • no

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters
While I wouldn’t actually want my wife to carry a bulls baby...I’d absolutely love to watch a bulls cum drip out of her. Finding a thong soaked with his cum would be the best way to start a day.

That's exactly how one wishful husband found out I'd cucked him. He'd been checking them.

anyone interested about breeding ? Is there anybody who acctualy realy did it ?
My ex wife Joan never used condoms , I loved the taste of her juices mixed with sperm from another man . She was probably past the age of impregnating , but I remember our first liaison with a black bull as we all laid out on the bed saying our goodbyes the topic of a brown baby came up lol.

Reactions: bellaazz and Em3840
Well i have successfully done the breeding/impregnation scenario 11 times in 9 years with about 15 woman and yes 5 Within the UK and the others in Europe when i went on holiday so do not knock it it works and i'm still servicing thees woman today years later and surprisingly all are still married to their original partners and when i cum i still cum like a bull

We don't use condoms with my lovers so they always cum in/on me. I"m on BC as we're not into the breeding thing, plus I"m too old for another child.

You guys need to stop fighting it if she wants a Black Baby she is going to have one i have had two request this morning and will be seeing one tonight Stop dreaming about it and DO IT