breeding

Breding

• yes

Votes: 122 85.9%
  • no

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters
Guys calm down we all have how opinions and i may have been wrong with my choice of words and certainly did not mean to offend but did you read it properly shywifefl stated : Oh believe me Grandpa we tried a lot.

Now come on! give me a break

The thought ALWAYS gets me hard and totally horned up. My wife isn't on any birth control since i got a vasectomy. Lately we have roll played i am a stranger she has danced with or one we saw that openly 'checked her out'. It always ends in amazing orgasms....for both of us.

We don't use condoms with my lovers so they always cum in/on me. I"m on BC as we're not into the breeding thing, plus I"m too old for another child.
From my experience, my wife just didn’t think it felt the same wrapped, and I’m pretty sure she got a lot of pleasure from her face sitting on me and rubbing and forcing a jizz load into my mouth while she made out with her bull.

It doesn't feel the same with a condom on at least that's how I feel. I"ve been fortunate that my lovers are tested regularly and we NEVER use them.
Skin on skin feels wonderful and having your lover deposit his seed in you is extremely satisfying.

Reactions: bellaazz
It doesn't feel the same with a condom on at least that's how I feel. I"ve been fortunate that my lovers are tested regularly and we NEVER use them.
Skin on skin feels wonderful and having your lover deposit his seed in you is extremely satisfying.
Mine always said she liked how it would leave a little damp spot in the panties hours later , especially when she got pounded deep in the anus. She could reach down and touch it with her finger tips , sniff it , get wet thinking about her black lover.

I know that when we were trying to get pregnant that she also had sex with other guys. So technically our two kids could be someone else's. However, she says they are mine.
Now that we are in our forties, I have had a vasectomy, but she is still on BC and when she has a steady boyfriend they have sex without condoms. She has teased me several times that she might forget to take her pill and that it is not 100% anyways.

Actually being bi I fully can appreciate what you’re saying , totally agreed

I allowed, no not the right word I willingly allowed a dominate bull to breed me and was honestly extremely happy. Husband thought the bay was his so there was no issue there. Once the child was born my secret would have been out but fortunately/unfortunately both sides of coin are as valid I miscarried. It was one of the worst experiences of my life but also one of the best so think ling and hard before you agree to this.

I allowed, no not the right word I willingly allowed a dominate bull to breed me and was honestly extremely happy. Husband thought the bay was his so there was no issue there. Once the child was born my secret would have been out but fortunately/unfortunately both sides of coin are as valid I miscarried. It was one of the worst experiences of my life but also one of the best so think ling and hard before you agree to this.
When my 52 year old wife willingly went with me to meet a black man , we had been married over 30 years, had four grown children, I think none of us even thought about it until he had came in her twice , we were all three caught up in the excitement, so damned ready for some excitement us and our new friend. After that caution was thrown to the wind , she never got pregnant thankfully .

• Love
Reactions: black75
When my 52 year old wife willingly went with me to meet a black man , we had been married over 30 years, had four grown children, I think none of us even thought about it until he had came in her twice , we were all three caught up in the excitement, so damned ready for some excitement us and our new friend. After that caution was thrown to the wind , she never got pregnant thankfully .
Please don't misunderstand me I gladly let him get me pregnant I knew the outcome and the ultimate price I would pay but to be able to have his child was like a dream for me. Husband refuses to have kids so. I was very happy and really thought that I would be able to persuade my husband that it was a good thing once the baby was born. I know now that I was a fool and looking at things through rose colored glasses. It why I say it was a good and bad thing because I did want the child and was broken when I miscarried.

I know that when we were trying to get pregnant that she also had sex with other guys. So technically our two kids could be someone else's. However, she says they are mine.
Now that we are in our forties, I have had a vasectomy, but she is still on BC and when she has a steady boyfriend they have sex without condoms. She has teased me several times that she might forget to take her pill and that it is not 100% anyways.
My wife teases me similarly. At first when she made her regular bull wear a condom and after she was comfortable enough with him to allow him to fuck her bareback. At first it was the condom could break or fall off, now she is on the pill but she will tease how she could forget it or she knows girls who were on the pill and still got pregnant. I can no longer father children so she loves teasing me about it. The funny thing is her bull looks pretty close to me so if she did get pregnant, no one but the three of us would know. LOL

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u
A slightly different twist to breedy-

The wife is very bi, and has a cum fetish, to include licking my cum from other womens' pussies.

There was one couple we had met and gotten to know at swinger parties. They always played with condoms which was cool with us. About six months later they told us only he was fucking at the parties, because she was off birth control as they were trying to have a baby. She was limited to just oral sex.

Well, at one particular party he hooked up with a lady and went to the back bedroom to play. I was on the couch in the living room, and my wife was giving me a blow job. As soon as he left his wife came over and ask my wife if she could help.

For a few minutes one would lick my balls and the other would suck my cock; occasionally trading off. I was rock hard and in heaven!

The other wife stopped and whispered something in my wife's ear. My wife got a big smile, and grabbed my cock. The other wife stood up, and my wife guided my bare cock into the other wife's pussy as she lowered her self on me.

It was a huge rush having my wife guide my bare cock into another woman's fertile pussy. At first I thought my tipsy wife had forgotten the other wife was not on birth control, until my wife told me to "give her a baby"

We saw them at two more parties. Each time she would sneak at least one load of my cum into her pussy when her husband wasn't around. They quit coming to parties. We heard that she had finally become pregnant. Never saw them again.

The wife is very bi, and has a cum fetish, to include licking my cum from other womens' pussies.

There was one couple we had met and gotten to know at swinger parties. They always played with condoms which was cool with us. About six months later they told us only he was fucking at the parties, because she was off birth control as they were trying to have a baby. She was limited to just oral sex.

Well, at one particular party he hooked up with a lady and went to the back bedroom to play. I was on the couch in the living room, and my wife was giving me a blow job. As soon as he left his wife came over and ask my wife if she could help.

For a few minutes one would lick my balls and the other would suck my cock; occasionally trading off. I was rock hard and in heaven!

The other wife stopped and whispered something in my wife's ear. My wife got a big smile, and grabbed my cock. The other wife stood up, and my wife guided my bare cock into the other wife's pussy as she lowered her self on me.

It was a huge rush having my wife guide my bare cock into another woman's fertile pussy. At first I thought my tipsy wife had forgotten the other wife was not on birth control, until my wife told me to "give her a baby"

We saw them at two more parties. Each time she would sneak at least one load of my cum into her pussy when her husband wasn't around. They quit coming to parties. We heard that she had finally become pregnant. Never saw them again.

Hot

That is really hot

Reactions: Coloniallad