Breeding ...

Me as bull (and the most of bulls probably ) love to breed other man's woman , i think this is the ultimate step and if you look from different angle it's the right way by my opinion.
So i ask couples mostly if they make this step in to reality and not just a fantasy.
Every opinion is welcome!
I think you're right, you bulls really have to breeind our wives, it's the peak of the bull's dominance and superiority, impregnating the cuckold's wife, making him take care of your son and prevent him from procreating! It's the law of the jungle, natural selection! the bull breeds, the cuckold becomes extinct,

Reactions: Frogprince
It is definitely something my husband and I are seriously considering . We just have to find the right bull first.
Sorry for the question, are you white? I saw that you want a blackbull, the racial diversification in your family will be beautiful, 2 whites with a black son, long live the colorful world!

Reactions: Frogprince
I've had lots of cases of pregnancy so far. Started when I was 18 and while working in a sperm bank, just to find out that I have high sperm count. It wasn't long before the first happened. I started sleeping with a woman in her mid 40s and we developed a relationship with her and her husband. Not long after, she returned a positive pregnancy test and carried twins to term. After that, I got many many cases as a sperm donor for couples.

Attachments

• sonya-pregnant.jpg
    sonya-pregnant.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 195
I've had lots of cases of pregnancy so far. Started when I was 18 and while working in a sperm bank, just to find out that I have high sperm count. It wasn't long before the first happened. I started sleeping with a woman in her mid 40s and we developed a relationship with her and her husband. Not long after, she returned a positive pregnancy test and carried twins to term. After that, I got many many cases as a sperm donor for couples.
That’s awesome and what a dream job to have!!!

That’s awesome and what a dream job to have!!!
My ex wife and I had to go to a fertility clinic. We assumed that it was most likely because of me and started talking about some different opinions that were available, including my favorite, that she would get pregnant by natural insemination! We had a lot of conversations about going that route until we found out that it was actually due to her, her eggs were killing my sperm! Lol! Then we talked about getting a surrogate for me to impregnate. We ended up deciding on trying In Vitro, but we also had quite a few discussions trying to figure out how we could get the doctor to try to get her pregnant. He was a very good looking guy and she got turned on every time she had an appointment with him and even had an orgasm at least once!! I would go with her and anytime I was allowed to be present in the examination room, I would do my best to laughingly make suggestive comments hoping he would pick up on it and acknowledge it or act on it!! I do remember that were times when he would see her alone and without a nurse present, or would send her to leave the room for something, which I don’t believe they’re not technically allowed or suppose to do?? 😁 Well, I guess you would know better than me!! I don’t remember her ever saying anything but I always fantasied about it happening!! We were blessed to have a couple that were our best friends, where the female decided to donate her eggs and using my sperm, we ended up with a pair of amazing twin boys!! What an incredible gift her and her husband made for us!!

My Wife can't have Babies anymore so being bred is Kind of a Fantasy for us.
Every Bull She has had has cum inside Her.
I’m at that age now too, where getting pregnant is no longer possible. It has made life a bit easier as it was always a worry that I would have some explaining to do if I ended up with a baby that didn’t look like me or my husband.

Now I get to have fun with whoever I like without needing to worry about that.

Ok, let's keep this thread going. Looks like quite a lot of fun. I've taken many married women without protection and during their times when they are releasing a clear cervical mucus. I was 18 when I got my first woman pregnant and she was 48. I've always had this high sperm count of more than 200 millions per milliliter and 80% motility so it never was difficult for me to impregnate women of any age as long as they ovulate regularly and have good ovarian reserve and no conditions. At the moment, I'm working on a 43 year old lady. It's a bit more difficult realistically due to the age but I know eventually she will conceive in a few months. They've been trying with her husband for the last 8 years unsuccessfully. Another interesting thing doctors told me is that a man who has good health, doesn't drink and doesn't smoke, generally has high levels of certain hormones in his seminal fluid such as prostaglandins. These complex chemicals pass into the woman's bloodstream when the semen is released inside of her, influencing her behavior and making her immune system to prepare her body for accepting the sperm and conception. The longer the intercourse, especially when the cock is big and it's intense, the more the woman is absorbing from these hormones from the man into her. That's why these women always used to call me again for repeated intercourse, because once they got exposed to my seminal fluid, my immune system cells are already within them and programming their body for pregnancy. They always showed affection and their husbands were always happy, that's how I always had an amazing experience.

Attachments

• Picsart_23-09-03_02-00-30-075.jpg
    Picsart_23-09-03_02-00-30-075.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 157
  • GridArt_20230820_000212904.jpg
    GridArt_20230820_000212904.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Picsart_23-08-16_00-25-50-208.jpg
    Picsart_23-08-16_00-25-50-208.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20230803_212617_984 (1).jpg
    IMG_20230803_212617_984 (1).jpg