Breeding ...

When younger-I never would have even considered. Would never think of the child as mine--Impregnation is no longer possible, but the thought of another man's life, and sperm swimming around inside "MY" wife is almost a dream come true------The sight and sound of of fucking is passion personified. He has taken all your wife can give. Now you watch and see him thrusting as his balls pump living cells deep inside her body------

Last edited:
I've been on birth control since I was 16 for medical reasons, but I have developed a bit of a fetish. I absolutely love it when guys finish inside me. So if I know it's safe, always bareback ;)
You sound like my wife. My wife loves the feeling of another man's cum inside of her. Mostly in her pussy, but she even likes it in her stomach. She has always let her bf's fuck her bareback and cum in her. If they cum in her mouth, she always swallows. My wife d

It was a surprise for me at morning, as my mommy wife give me a Card. open it and read - congratulation you get a silbing,.
Now are 4 weeks away and the pegnant Test is allways positive.

I was surprised ´, but

It is definitely something my husband and I are seriously considering . We just have to find the right bull first.
My wife is coy when we talk it, during sex she agrees, but then reality kicks in! She is getting there I think, I said on many occasions, if you want to bring me home a creampie go for it! Just be open, don't go behind my back! I think the best way for us is away on a dirty weekend or Holiday, just meet someone that is up for a threesome and go from there!

My wife is coy when we talk it, during sex she agrees, but then reality kicks in! She is getting there I think, I said on many occasions, if you want to bring me home a creampie go for it! Just be open, don't go behind my back! I think the best way for us is away on a dirty weekend or Holiday, just meet someone that is up for a threesome and go from there!
Couples should consider the breeding vacation 😉

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We know a couple who could not conceive together. After sometime swinging, they decided to allow someone to inseminate her. Considering she enjoyed black men so much, they actively searched for a black bull to do the deed. Since then, they have three children. Ironically, they are all from different men.
Wonder if wife is Caucasian ? And if she and hubby are caucasian how do the kids from different men look?

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
i was activly trying to get pregnant for a few years after i got my husbands vasectomy. but unfortunately it never happend and i relised i was getting to old to raise anouther child

I understand, but it is difficult, especially since I see him several times a week when he is at our house. He makes sure to make fun of me when he can.
Interestingly, even my wife's family has noticed and commented that the kids look nothing like me.
So wrong to make fun of you and disrespecting you is something he should never do. Sorry mate

I fucking , breeding ,making wife happy , less stress for hubby cause the bed part is on bull , so is the couple and bull are genuine and not fuck tup its can work very easy. Before any pregnancy all 3 should discuss about that possibility (we are grow ups ) so it can and should be easy , about divorce how you said a real bull never would do that ,(some players probably) a bull part in marriage is to make it stronger, and not stealing the wife. This is always my opinion , i do not know what every person thoughts are.
I have come to really believe that it is good for us too and am actually thankful to him that my wife's BF got her pregnant and took the pressure off me.