Breeding ...

this is a huge fantasy for me , when my wife got pregnant , she has been fucking her lover too and he did came in her pussy , so we are not sure if the baby is mine or him and i find this so fucking hot View attachment 332290

I also love not knowing whether our kids are mine or from her lover. I get hard just thinking about it and I know that he loves the scenario too, especially when other people mention that our kids look nothing like me.

We started when my wife was near menopause, used birth control until after it was safe. Love everything about sharing my wife but was never into another man breeding her. Not something we ever consider.
The first 2 times her first bull fucked her he dumped a massive load in her. We got her on birth control shortly after that.

My girlfriend is not on birth control as she is against taking such. I'm not trying to get her pregnant and usually creampie her or finish in her mouth. However I came in her a few times the last 6 7 months. She didn't get pregnant thought. On couple of occasions she jokingly said that if I can't get her pregnant, someone else will. It got me aroused. I did decide to test myself but still haven't done it. If I end up not being able to, for sure I'll gladly take the option someone else to impregnate her.

My girlfriend is not on birth control as she is against taking such. I'm not trying to get her pregnant and usually creampie her or finish in her mouth. However I came in her a few times the last 6 7 months. She didn't get pregnant thought. On couple of occasions she jokingly said that if I can't get her pregnant, someone else will. It got me aroused. I did decide to test myself but still haven't done it. If I end up not being able to, for sure I'll gladly take the option someone else to impregnate her.
you should if you both want a baby. Think long and hard before jumping into such a life changing event and if so it will be one of the hottest things you will ever do. Make sure you get to be there and enjoy watching her get bred.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
you should if you both want a baby. Think long and hard before jumping into such a life changing event and if so it will be one of the hottest things you will ever do. Make sure you get to be there and enjoy watching her get bred.
Yes, you are right and we are still not trying to have a baby, but when it comes to that, I will make the decision based on thinking it through.

Yes, you are right and we are still not trying to have a baby, but when it comes to that, I will make the decision based on thinking it through.
I don't see a down side here as long as your all on the same page. Know the risk is always there if he cums inside her.....and he will so if you know that going in just go for it and enjoy. Please keep us all posted on how things are going and of course we would all love to hear and see the details.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We don't get it. Probably way more talk and fantasy on here than actually happens. Pregnancy by non spouses and STD's ...two things to be avoided at all costs. That's our style anyway. We certainly understand that everybody has their kinks and desires. It's just that things which may adversely affect the lives of those not involved are a serious turn off to us. Pregnancy by the non spouse can lead to serious issues for the child, other family members, siblings, etc in many ways. To deny and disregard this as a POSSIBILITY is to be a fool and it requires great consideration. A fantasy that somebody else has to live the results of for their entire life can be devastating.

HW

Reactions: spin418
I agree. I say to each his own but as much as my wife fucked other men I never wanted her to get pregnant for them. We went on birth control shortly after we started. But we took our chances with STDs because once we started raw we could not and did not want to stop raw.

We don't get it. Probably way more talk and fantasy on here than actually happens. Pregnancy by non spouses and STD's ...two things to be avoided at all costs. That's our style anyway. We certainly understand that everybody has their kinks and desires. It's just that things which may adversely affect the lives of those not involved are a serious turn off to us. Pregnancy by the non spouse can lead to serious issues for the child, other family members, siblings, etc in many ways. To deny and disregard this as a POSSIBILITY is to be a fool and it requires great consideration. A fantasy that somebody else has to live the results of for their entire life can be devastating.

HW

(y)A lil dose of reality is awfully refreshing hereabouts.

Probably my biggest fantasy as a bull is to find a Hotwife here in Vegas to breed! I can't help but love the idea, and I know for fact I'd love to do it.
Hi i live in vegas and would love to pound your wifes pussy till its gaping and leaking my hot load.

Nice to meet you