Breeding ...

I had an affair partner, she was married, that I impregnated twice. Those children are now young adults.

The impregnation was deliberate on both our parts.

KK and I have done numerous insemination / impregnation fantasy realization and role-play scenarios, but without the possibility of her becoming pregnant - we lead the encounter partners to believe that she was fertile, and that we intended one of them to impregnate her, but it was just fantasy to intensify the sex.

I felt a sensation of power and control when I impregnated my affair partner. The thought of filling another mans’ wife with my seed, impregnating her, made the sex much more erotic and thrilling.

When my ex wife and I couldn’t get conceive, after a while we just assumed it was probably because of me, and we ended up going to a fertility clinic but before going and even while going, we had talked about getting a sperm donor, at first through the clinic but then started talking more seriously about having a real life donor and for her to get pregnant by using natural means. I was so excited and turned on as we talked it over and even more so when I found out just how excited it made her too! After a couple of appointments it turned out that we couldn’t conceive because of her! Lol!

Reactions: lookingiansa
Me as bull (and the most of bulls probably ) love to breed other man's woman , i think this is the ultimate step and if you look from different angle it's the right way by my opinion.
So i ask couples mostly if they make this step in to reality and not just a fantasy.
Every opinion is welcome!
Why?? is it to humiliate the man of the couple a power trip of marking your new conquest even though it should be his right the man of the couple to do? Just wondering