Breeding ...

When I could not get my wife pregnant after a year of trying, my wife started having sex with her ex-boyfriend to start a "friendly" competition. He was cool with possibly impregnating her because he also despises me. Every time they had sex he wanted me to watch and taunted me that he had to do the job that I could not. After a month she was pregnant. During that month, I had sex with her twice while he had sex with her every day. He has sex with her to this day and while both our kids could be mine, they look a lot like him and are most likely his.
When I asked my wife who she thinks the father is, all she said was: "Hey you had your chance. Now don't complain if you cannot get the job done." True story.

When I could not get my wife pregnant after a year of trying, my wife started having sex with her ex-boyfriend to start a "friendly" competition. He was cool with possibly impregnating her because he also despises me. Every time they had sex he wanted me to watch and taunted me that he had to do the job that I could not. After a month she was pregnant. During that month, I had sex with her twice while he had sex with her every day. He has sex with her to this day and while both our kids could be mine, they look a lot like him and are most likely his.
When I asked my wife who she thinks the father is, all she said was: "Hey you had your chance. Now don't complain if you cannot get the job done." True story.
Yes you had your chance , and bull helped you both to make babies.

The same here. A friend helped me post on a Japanese web site so I mostly get vised by couples from japan wanting to get the wife pregnant. I don't know why but I'm not going to turn them down.

Reactions: novathick
Me as bull (and the most of bulls probably ) love to breed other man's woman , i think this is the ultimate step and if you look from different angle it's the right way by my opinion.
So i ask couples mostly if they make this step in to reality and not just a fantasy.
Every opinion is welcome!

I have a wife that loves being fucked real good and she cums so good

Attachments

• 110.jpeg
    110.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 171
Still trying to figure this out, but my wife has cheated a bunch of times. I finally told her that I liked it and want her to. Here response, to my disappointment, was anger and disgust. ...My ultimate thrill would be for one of the "musclehead" type guys she likes to knock her up. The idea of him stealing her fertility, her tight little body, and his DNA combiing with hers is soooo exciting to me!
At least your family will have stronger genes ;)

I wonder if the "steady" part would be limiting? Some couples would be OK wiht some guys stepping in and enjoying her, but once she's pregnant it might be better for him to move on for everybody's sake. (Ahem, child support where they to divorce)
I fucking , breeding ,making wife happy , less stress for hubby cause the bed part is on bull , so is the couple and bull are genuine and not fuck tup its can work very easy. Before any pregnancy all 3 should discuss about that possibility (we are grow ups ) so it can and should be easy , about divorce how you said a real bull never would do that ,(some players probably) a bull part in marriage is to make it stronger, and not stealing the wife. This is always my opinion , i do not know what every person thoughts are.

I fucking , breeding ,making wife happy , less stress for hubby cause the bed part is on bull , so is the couple and bull are genuine and not fuck tup its can work very easy. Before any pregnancy all 3 should discuss about that possibility (we are grow ups ) so it can and should be easy , about divorce how you said a real bull never would do that ,(some players probably) a bull part in marriage is to make it stronger, and not stealing the wife. This is always my opinion , i do not know what every person thoughts are.
I think you are right there. My wife's main boyfriend never had any interest in marrying her or breaking up our relationship. He knows he fathered both of our children and still enjoys having sex with her. He is the alpha in the bedroom, but treats me as an equal when we meet in vanilla life. Funny thing is over the years I have heard my in-laws mention that they wish she would have married him because he is catholic and I am not and he comes from a wealthy family, while I am making minimum wage at age 51. I think they suspect that my wife might have had an affair with him but I do not think they know the extent. I almost came when my wife once told them that in a way he will always be a part of our family.

Would be good for you to know that even if she is into menopause, she may drop an egg once in a while that can be fertilized. Not likely to implant but she MAY feel it. And she would know she is being bred if you both agree that is the endeavor.

If she is just starting into the not fertile time of life, light hormones can help and Pre-Seed lubricant can make it more likely to take.

Reactions: Rigel
My wife is unable to conceive, unfortunately. She has a form of PCOS (Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome). However, we would have been ecstatic if she got pregnant from any of her bulls. Especially her black bulls. She and I would both love to have a mixed race child.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife has never been fucked for the purpose of intentional breeding by other men. However, we enjoy pregnancy risk, so she has never been on the pill or used any kind of protection. Any man that gets to fuck her (and there have been a ton of men between her legs) have always been bareback. We have been very lucky that in our 31 year marriage and a couple hundred different men pumping her full of cum unprotected, she has never gotten pregnant. Any man that gets to fuck her, gets to cum in her. Mouth or pussy their choice.

My hotwife is bareback only. If she submits her pussy to you then it will be filled with your first load of cum, second and third can go anywhere you want it to go. She has been BBC exclusive the past 4 years and has enjoyed more than a dozen black bulls that have all filled her with baby gravy, sadly nothing has taken so far. We have one child of our own and I have no issues with helping her raise another that may result from one of her bulls. The golden rule....she has the pussy, she makes the rules...has worked for the past 20 years for us.